Guru
    09-15-2009, 01:39 PM #1

the MSM meltdown

If you think you heard everything just listen to the audio of a Gibson interview:

http://michellemalkin.com/

Now did I hear that right Charley Gibson who is suppose to be the main man at ABCs national news never heard of ACORNS scandal where employees where helping a pimp and prostitute set up shop and avoid paying taxes and bring in 13 year old hookers (anyone care about child slavery). He had no idea that the census just drop them like a red hot rock or the fact the senate just voted 83 to 7 to stop funding ACORN. Is he that stupid. really will Jon Steward do a story on this (no because steward is a lib).

Head Honcho
    09-15-2009, 05:14 PM #2
    1. John Stewart probably will cover this.
    2. He is an equal opportunity offender and does rip Liberals when they are stupid. I have watched 95% of his shows over the last 6 months... if you watched you would know that he will hit Democrats as well.
    3. He has been on vacation for 3 weeks so, it might take a minute for this acorn thing to make the show.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    09-16-2009, 10:43 AM #3
    John Stewart opened his Tuesday show ripping on/making fun of, Acorn.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    09-16-2009, 12:28 PM #4
    You didnt honestly think that HE would acknowledge he was wrong about John Stewart. lol.

09-16-2009, 12:57 PM #5

NEVER Let Facts Intrude. JUST KILL KILL KILL KILL.

Part One/From Please Cut the Crap.com

Finally, ACORN Takes on the Fox News and the Right Wing Fart Machine.

I really don't understand why they waited so long. I've been rooting for them to fight back for well over a year. But finally, The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, better known as ACORN (I'm sure you've heard of them by now), has started to fight back against Fox News and the far right's smear campaign. They may sue them, and could possibly even bring criminal charges.

The right wing fart machine's demonization of ACORN has been absolutely unfair, and if defamation laws in this country weren't so pro-defamer, they would have been called out a long time ago. Look at the number of times ACORN was mentioned in my Deconstruction of right wing health care lies for a hint. And let me assure you, ACORN has nothing to do with health care, although they might point you to a clinic, if you ask. They're nice people.

ACORN is not a subversive organization, in any way, shape or form. They are the type of organization that supports the ideals upon which this country was founded. They're advocates for people who have no other advocates. They've assisted thousands of people facing foreclosure. They offer free income tax assistance to anyone who asks for it, and in that capacity, many poor discover tax refunds and Earned Income Tax Credits they were entitled to and wouldn't otherwise know about. (I always thought right wingers liked anyone who prevented anyone from being screwed by the tax man.) And, as you have probably heard, they've registered hundreds of thousands of voters, and made sure they got to the polls, where Republican poll workers would often try to prevent them from voting.

That last one is the real reason the right hates them, and has chosen to demonize them, you know. If the poor actually vote in huge numbers, and their votes count, it's far more difficult for the far right to pass their agenda, which has thus far led to the rich becoming far richer, the poor becoming far poorer, and the middle class joining the poor in greater numbers.

But make no mistake; the right's demonization of ACORN can't work if it's only about the poor, because most wingnuts may be white, but they don't have a pot to pee in, either. It's borne out of pure racism. The right wing fart machine uses ACORN as its example of "those people," because they can no longer get away with referring to "those n****rs" in this day and age. Their ignorant minions understand what they mean, however.

The fact that ACORN largely represents minorities is simply coincidence; blacks and Latinos are disproportionately poor. If a poor white man walks into an ACORN office looking for help, he won't be chased by an angry black man and told he's not welcome. In fact, you're treated just as courteously as anyone else. Yet, in the hands of the right wing media, you would almost swear ACORN was the stereotypical angry black militant group from the late 1960s.

The incident that turned ACORN into the favorite target of the right wing's racism was one that Fox News likes to refer to as "voter fraud," but which I call "silliness with no net effect on society." Funny thing, it was ACORN who was defrauded, yet the idiots at Fox and other right wing media outlets make it sound like ACORN screwed us.

ACORN is interested in increasing minority participation in the electoral system. In English, that means they want brothers to vote, yo. To that end, they hire people to go out into neighborhoods, hang out at shopping centers and other public areas and register people to vote. For each registration form, the worker gets a few bucks. Every few days, ACORN sends those registration forms to the state registrar, and the registrar determines the voter's eligibility and issues a registration card. In other words, the state registrar determines whether or not a registration is valid, and the voter can, in fact, vote. NOT ACORN.

Because they pay by the registration form, ACORN is sometimes the victim of a bit of shenanigans. For a few extra bucks, one of their workers will fill out a form with a fake name and fake address, because they want a few extra bucks. But here's something Fox News will never mention; it's not always the workers who falsify the registration forms. Sometimes, someone will walk by the table and decide to mess with the worker behind the table and fill out a registration form using a fake name, fake address or a combination of the two. But there's nothing ACORN can do about it. If they can determine that a worker faked a form, they can fire the worker, and perhaps report them to local authorities. But other than that, they have no choice but to turn in the forms. A registration form is a legal document; only the registrar has the authority to confirm a registration false and toss it. If ACORN had tossed out those registration forms, which Fox News and the rest of the right wing fart machine seems to think they should, they would have broken the law.

In other words, the accusation that ACORN was involved in "voter fraud" is patently absurd. I'd call the claims ignorant, but the right wing fart machine knows exactly what they're doing. They know ACORN's done nothing wrong, but they need to play to the ignorant schmucks who watch them. The only way these phony registrations could EVER be considered "voter fraud" would be if the REGISTRAR approved the registration for Donald Duck, and someone whose real name wasn't Donald Duck (or Mickey Mouse or Joe Montana) actually went to a polling place and voted. I can't be the only one who understands that it is impossible for Mickey Mouse or Felix the Cat to commit voter fraud, right? And by the way, this is a good thing. How would you like it if your name was Donald Duck, and some ACORN worker refused to register you, because your name "seemed fake"? Does Chad Ochocinco of the Cincinnati Bengals deserve to be denied voter registration because someone at ACORN decided his name was stupid and had to be fake?

But the right took the issue and ran with it, because their dimwitted followers bought the bullshit. In the last 18 months or so, they have proceeded to use ACORN as the poster child for everything that's wrong with America. Like I said, ACORN has become synonymous with "them people" in the eyes of the ignorant right wing. Let's face it; these people are stupid enough to believe that 2 million people showed up in DC because Glenn Beck told them to.
    Last edited by Atypical; 09-16-2009 at 04:56 PM.

09-16-2009, 01:01 PM #6

Just kill. Stop at nothing. Just vomit bullshit!

Part Two

That is not to say everyone at ACORN is perfect. When you run any relatively large organization, you're bound to have a few bad apples bob up to the surface once in a while. Occasionally some employees will demonstrate bad judgment, and do something that goes against your organization's mission. But that's really the key point, isn’t it? They are working AGAINST it; they’re not indicative of the organization as a whole.

I'm sure most of you have seen or heard about the infamous video, in which two right wing white people dressed as a "pimp" and a "prostitute" (cartoon versions, of course) go into a Baltimore ACORN office and allegedly ask for and receive specious tax advice from workers in the office. It's been all over the Internet, with right wingers galore giggling and pointing and telling us "see? This is what ACORN is all about."

You wanna hear a shocker, wingnuts? The video is a fake, and the conclusions it makes are false. Some elements happened, but they happened months ago. What the filmmakers don't reveal is that they actually pulled this same sort of scam numerous times in ACORN offices all over the country, and nothing happened until they went into the Baltimore office. They also don't tell you that the workers who gave the specious tax advice were fired by ACORN. Also, while the bad tax advice was indeed given, there is no evidence that said advice was given to a "pimp and a prostitute." Most of the questions that mention specifics about "the business" were voice-overs, added later. You can also tell by the continuous jumps and shitty edits that nothing that is said in the video can be trusted as accurate.

Now, if this was just a viral video on YouTube, it could just be laughed at. and tossed aside. But the right wing fart machine, led by Fox News, has taken it and run with it. Fox actually ran the "story" as if it was actual news. I mean, the production quality sucks, the editing is choppy, and the voice overs are distracting in their incompetence. I haven't done radio production in 25 years, but I could make better edits with a record player and a cassette recorder. Yet, because it says something about ACORN that Fox News dimwits will eat up with a spork, it's treated as news.

Finally, last Thursday, ACORN attorneys sent a letter to Roger Ailes and Fox News, demanding that Fox cease and desist showing that obviously fraudulent video and calling it news. They followed that up with another letter, noticing that the existence of the video taken in ACORN's offices was a violation of Maryland law (have these idiots ever even HEARD of Linda Tripp? In the state of Maryland, you can't record anyone without their knowledge and permission), and Fox's attempt to validate its sleazy "news" gathering at ACORN offices in Washington, DC, violated the DC Code, as well.

Finally, ACORN is going after the douches at Fox News and the right wing fart machine. All I can say is, they certainly have my support. What took you guys so long?

Make no mistake, folks. Fox News won't be able to wiggle out of this one. This will be a major test case for the right wing media. They've been smearing ACORN for a long time, and it's about time it stopped. ACORN is a great organization, with a worthwhile mission, and a few bad apples here and there doesn't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    If you think you heard everything just listen to the audio of a Gibson interview:

Now did I hear that right Charley Gibson who is suppose to be the main man at ABCs national news never heard of ACORNS scandal where employees where helping a pimp and prostitute set up shop and avoid paying taxes and bring in 13 year old hookers (anyone care about child slavery). He had no idea that the census just drop them like a red hot rock or the fact the senate just voted 83 to 7 to stop funding ACORN. Is he that stupid. really will Jon Steward do a story on this (no because steward is a lib).

Guru
    09-16-2009, 05:31 PM #7
    Ho you guys are ether stupid or just to easy. I will rip this apart in sections to show what lies and ether outright misunderstanding or uninformed these people are to put up to push their ideology. I say that because I find it hard to believe anyone is this misinformed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

First Atypical says this:

"That is not to say everyone at ACORN is perfect. When you run any relatively large organization, you're bound to have a few bad apples bob up to the surface once in a while. Occasionally some employees will demonstrate bad judgment, and do something that goes against your organization's mission. But that's really the key point, isn’t it? They are working AGAINST it; they’re not indicative of the organization as a whole."

Well this is the same organization that has been CONVICTED thats right convicted on voter fruad in SEVERAL STATES where at least 56 people SO FAR have been CONVICTED, with many of the cases that still have not been heard yet.

Next Atypical says this:

"I'm sure most of you have seen or heard about the infamous video, in which two right wing white people dressed as a "pimp" and a "prostitute" (cartoon versions, of course) go into a Baltimore ACORN office and allegedly ask for and receive specious tax advice from workers in the office. It's been all over the Internet, with right wingers galore giggling and pointing and telling us "see? This is what ACORN is all about."

"You wanna hear a shocker, wingnuts? The video is a fake, and the conclusions it makes are false. Some elements happened, but they happened months ago. What the filmmakers don't reveal is that they actually pulled this same sort of scam numerous times in ACORN offices all over the country, and nothing happened until they went into the Baltimore office. They also don't tell you that the workers who gave the specious tax advice were fired by ACORN. Also, while the bad tax advice was indeed given, there is no evidence that said advice was given to a "pimp and a prostitute." Most of the questions that mention specifics about "the business" were voice-overs, added later. You can also tell by the continuous jumps and shitty edits that nothing that is said in the video can be trusted as accurate."

I love this because it is so blantantly false and easy to show so. First it is not just the Baltimore office, but hummmm lets see, New York, Washington DC, San Burdeno, and oh my gosh another one coming out today. ACORN and I guess Atypical and his buddies want to have it both ways they want to say they where faked VIDEOS (I will get to in a minute) but then they say they fired the people not only in the Baltimore office but in the DC office. While the video does not say it (and why would they the videos where played before the firings) FOX had said it many times that ACORN had fired the people involved 2 at a time as each video came out (2 in baltimore and 2 in Washington). Anyway on one hand the videos were FAKED and on the other they fired the people because of what the video showed, I just have to say *WHAT*, does that make any sense at all. Now no matter how you want to cut it the video is very clear in what the workers where saying, they said themselves at several times that what was going on. As for editing that is done by any and every news outlet. The people that did the exposia where clear that they had upto 45 minute conversations with these people. I guess when one of the workers said "thats ok I think it should be legal" and "Hidye Flice is my hero" must mean they are talking about selling apples on the side of the road without a permit, that is what Atypical would like you to believe,now are you that stupid. He maybe but I dont think most others are.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Atypical says this:

"Now, if this was just a viral video on YouTube, it could just be laughed at. and tossed aside. But the right wing fart machine, led by Fox News, has taken it and run with it. Fox actually ran the "story" as if it was actual news. I mean, the production quality sucks, the editing is choppy, and the voice overs are distracting in their incompetence. I haven't done radio production in 25 years, but I could make better edits with a record player and a cassette recorder. Yet, because it says something about ACORN that Fox News dimwits will eat up with a spork, it's treated as news."

Well lets see the same law inforcement organization used to investigate the Mofia is now doing the investigation on the ACORN office in New York. Well lets see the Census just drop ACORN like a hot rock. Well lets see the senate just voted 83 to 7 to cut off funding to ACORN. Ho and looky here **BREAKING NEWS** ACORN just releast a statement they have just stopped all hiring until a internal investigation is done. (that is called duck and cover, and damage control). The question should not be why would FOX cover this it should be why has the rest of the MSM not.

Finally last but certainly not least in the stupid statements made by Atypical.

"Finally, last Thursday, ACORN attorneys sent a letter to Roger Ailes and Fox News, demanding that Fox cease and desist showing that obviously fraudulent video and calling it news. They followed that up with another letter, noticing that the existence of the video taken in ACORN's offices was a violation of Maryland law (have these idiots ever even HEARD of Linda Tripp? In the state of Maryland, you can't record anyone without their knowledge and permission), and Fox's attempt to validate its sleazy "news" gathering at ACORN offices in Washington, DC, violated the DC Code, as well.

Finally, ACORN is going after the douches at Fox News and the right wing fart machine. All I can say is, they certainly have my support. What took you guys so long?

Make no mistake, folks. Fox News won't be able to wiggle out of this one. This will be a major test case for the right wing media. They've been smearing ACORN for a long time, and it's about time it stopped. ACORN is a great organization, with a worthwhile mission, and a few bad apples here and there doesn't change that."

First I will say anyone can try and sue anyone it is easy, it does not mean they will win or that the claims are true (Mike H. anyone). Even FOX does not take the letter seriously they have played them and are still doing it as a matter of fact you can catch the 5th and what is supposed to be the most daming of all, on FOX tonight. Now while what they did by recording ACORN without their knowlegde is illeagal in Maryland and other states that does not mean the information is false, Linda Tripp anyone (I must also ask why Atypical did not use the Sen John Merthas case instead and ho by the way he is still a senator). Here is a bit of news for you Atypical FOX reported the story they cannot be sued for it. Only the two that did the video can.

Finally Atypical, FOX does not have to wiggle through anything there is a hole as wide as the Grand Canyon they can drive a convoy of buses through. They have been smearing ACORN for a long time like they did with Van Jones, The point is they did not do the smearing here ACORN and Van Jones did it to themselves WITH THEIR OWN WORDS. I have news for you few is used when there are 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. You have to stop saying a few when the total reached 56 (thats the amount of people that have been convicted so far) hell you cant even say a few states anymore.

Atypical, says a few bad apples, I say it is more like a bad investation of bugs killing every apple tree in the united states.
    Last edited by john; 09-16-2009 at 05:39 PM.

Guru
    09-16-2009, 05:45 PM #8
    P.S. I have to thank people like Lloyd and Atypical because if not for them I would not have gone into such detail on ACORN and what corrupt organization they are. I also would have not have got so pissed but for the fact they are doing it with our tax dollars.

Addict
    09-16-2009, 07:05 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post

"Is he that stupid, really will Jon Steward do a story on this (No because stewart (not steward lol) is a lib"

Waiting for your apology. Come on own up to you getting it wrong. it will never come because as has been said here you are one big COWARD.

Guru
    09-17-2009, 09:50 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd Handwerker View Post
    "Is he that stupid, really will Jon Steward do a story on this (No because stewart (not steward lol) is a lib"

Waiting for your apology. Come on own up to you getting it wrong. it will never come because as has been said here you are one big COWARD.

First, I dont know who said that. The part about Steward is this;

"really will Jon Steward do a story on this (no because steward is a lib)."

This part was clearly meant for Charlie Gibson;

"Is he that stupid."

It is a clear example of how you get things wrong and only read what you want into things without looking at them closely.

Now as for anything else on this I have already addressed this yesterday (check the time and date on the post dumbass) on this thread;

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=2620&page=3

when I first found out this was that big of an issue for you guys. I can understand that because I get so few PREDICTIONS wrong that any of them no matter how small will stick out. In that thread I said this:

"Now as for John Steward and what Charles says, First it would not be the first time I disagreed with him. While I seen the ACORN skit and thought it was funny. This still holds true, REPOST:

"Need I go on or do you get the point. Which is while Steward is funny, also know it is a comedy show with a far left leaning bias. If he where not he would have had way more material on the democrats then republicans. Those I showed are just a few right off the top of my head but there are many more."

Now I have watch the show for a long time (along with the Colbert Report) and I can say without a doubt that there is at LEAST a 4 to 1 hit job on conservates over libs. That is very evident, There where several shows in a row that he had only conservative hits on it. Just because he does one small skit in 4 or 5 does not make him an equal opportunity basher. Like I said I think he is funny, but I also know he has a far left bias."

As further evidence of what I said, it just so happens that the ORielly Factor gave Steward a mention on doing the story, last night. Guess why???? thats right ORielly said the story has gotten so big now, that even Steward a liberial has mentioned it on his show.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I have answered your question. You answer the ones I have been asking you for months now.

I am still waiting Lloyd for that answer to my question as to; How did the Bush tax cuts cause this recession.

I am also still waiting for the answers on

1) If volcanos put out more global warming gases in one eruption then humans have the last 20 years how can humans be a such a big part of the equation.

2) If the oceans put out 98% of the global warming gases and everything else and humans are responsible for the other 2% then how can humans be such a big part of the equation.

3) If your own UN studies say that cows put out more global warming gases then all the cars then how are humans so much of the equation.

I will help you out here by giving you a picture maybe you can rap your mind around. If we were to take the Super Dome and fill it up with people to represent all the global warming gases put out on the planet and then take a count of the people to represent what humans put out. Do you know how many people in that dome would be????? thats right, just 4.

Hummm, I put these questions up months ago and I have yet to get an answer to them.

Here is another, If the IPPE is correct on Global warming then why is it we have been in a cooling trend and tempitures have gone down in the last 10 years and not up as the IPPA has said they would?

Now as for the COWARD part of your statement, Hey Lloyd you know what a hypocrit is, right. Most likely not but I think you get the point.