Page 3 of 6 12345 ...
    Addict
    02-14-2013, 02:55 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Sure thing IKN, you're welcome.

FSLR looking real nice today bouncing off the uptrend line with a nice white candle....

Attachment 862
    Denco, am I mistaken or has FSLR gained an additional 35 cents since you posted that wonderful chart? Don't you just love it when a plan comes together.

PS. Too bad we can't invite our alien friend here, but I realize this place is rated "r".

02-14-2013, 03:04 PM #22
    It broke through my trend lines but is in the process or re capruring my lower uptrend line. I have been buying the dips today at 4.42 then again at 4.25. Has popped back up to the 4.43 range. I will buy all the way down to the lower BB at 3.75 if it stays soft. Of course hoping we close above my lower uptrend line. I will post my chart a bit later.

bought at 4.45 and 4.25 today too. My gut says money to be made

02-14-2013, 03:05 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda4x4 View Post
    Any thoughts on MJNA today? It looks like it had a bit of a shakeout this morning but has popped back up. Do we still have some additional consolidation ahead or what?

David
    Picked up some shares on the dip, and of PHOT too, still waiting for more consolidation in HEMP and CBIS to get some of those and will buy more MJNA and PHOT if it dips again.

02-14-2013, 03:06 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    The guy running the "other site" is crook and a bum. Karma is a beotch, hope he gets his.
    Mentally Ill, BIG TIME! He needs help, and I feel sorry for him. I hope he gets it.

Mentor
    02-14-2013, 03:06 PM #25
    So far DDD holding my lower trend line of the uptrend channel.....Still in hoping it holds.

Attachment 860
    Well, DDD took a dump.....hope it recovers into close.

02-14-2013, 03:11 PM #26
    SSYS dumping too...so much so that I dumped it.

Addict
    02-14-2013, 03:24 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
    SSYS dumping too...so much so that I dumped it.
    Man, I'm sure happy for FSLR..... it's the only thing keeping my boat afloat today. As for DDD, I don't wish any bad fortune or losses on any of you, my friends, but I'm thinking if it sinks another buck or so, it may be a good time to jump in. PS, oddly enough ONVO is down almost identically on a percentage basis (4% plus). Must be some bad news in that sector. I've not gone looking yet.

02-14-2013, 03:51 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Man, I'm sure happy for FSLR..... it's the only thing keeping my boat afloat today. As for DDD, I don't wish any bad fortune or losses on any of you, my friends, but I'm thinking if it sinks another buck or so, it may be a good time to jump in. PS, oddly enough ONVO is down almost identically on a percentage basis (4% plus). Must be some bad news in that sector. I've not gone looking yet.
    Anyone care to comment on this comment? I am so envious that you all seem to have time to research this stuff. I work full time for a benign government agency and I have a small business also. I wish I could contribute more on the same level as you all do. Are you guys retired? Work nights? What's make it possible for you to devote so much time to your portfolios and posting at SB? Anyway, I am pleased to be a pseudo-member of this group of investors. With extreme envy, SlapShot

Addict
    02-14-2013, 04:10 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    Anyone care to comment on this comment? I am so envious that you all seem to have time to research this stuff. I work full time for a benign government agency and I have a small business also. I wish I could contribute more on the same level as you all do. Are you guys retired? Work nights? What's make it possible for you to devote so much time to your portfolios and posting at SB? Anyway, I am pleased to be a pseudo-member of this group of investors. With extreme envy, SlapShot
    Don't feel you need to make apologies Slapshot. I use to have a day job when I simply handed over my IRA or 401K periodic donations to some entity I knew nothing about, then sat back and hoped to see some growth in that venture. I'm just thrilled to death that I now have the time to try to control my own destiny, and I'm doubly pleased if someone can gain from my postings.

As for me, I'm a seasoned citizen with opportunity to frequently golf and deep sea fish, along with dabbling in a couple other in-house hobbies. in the meantime I lend a hand to my lovely wife as we try to make her 93 year old blind mother a comfy place to stay. In fact, I'm watching over Granny now as wifey takes a rare opportunity for lunch with the gals.

So, today is prime opportunity to research stocks and try to keep my investments on an even keel. Not to worry that you have to tend the salt mines and probably feed a house full of family. Power to you. I hope you personally gain from my meager contributions. Cheers and stay tuned without guilt.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    02-14-2013, 04:15 PM #30
    i would say we are definitely in corrective wave c....

Page 3 of 6 12345 ...