Page 2 of 7 1234 ...
    08-12-2010, 01:58 PM #11

bEHL News......

Date : 08/12/2010 @ 12:20PM
    Source : GlobeNewswire Inc.
    Stock : BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (BEHL)
    Quote : 0.0039**0.0016 (69.57%) @ 1:40PM

BioCentric Energy Executes Multi-Million Dollar Contract
    Biocentric Energy Hldgs (OTC) (USOTC:BEHL)
    Intraday Stock Chart
    Today : Thursday 12 August 2010

With great enthusiasm, BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (Pink Sheets:BEHL) President, Monique Berry announced execution of a multi-million dollar contract today with a Nevada health drink company. The name of the company, officers, board members and other relative details of the contract will be announced in a BEHL press release on Friday, August 13th. While some details of this contract will remain confidential, Ms. Berry stated, "The contract details a sole and exclusive sales and marketing agreement as well as an annual licensing agreement."
    BEHL's 2nd quarter financial report is in current status and has been posted on pink sheets.*Shareholders can view BioCentric Energy's filing at: http://www.otcmarkets.com/otciq/ajax...d.pdf?id=35081

Last Tuesday, August 10th, potential clients from China visited the BEHL headquarters. Their interest is to deploy 50+ acres of PBR systems in Southern California on land currently available and zoned for light agriculture.*The clients spent substantial time with both Dennis Fisher, Founder and Chairman of the Board and President Monique Berry examining the Company's PBR and PLC control systems.*Ms. Berry stated, "Their interest to invest into BEHL products and services is very high.*They understand the high market demands for algae products and believe BioCentric Energy's PBR systems would be a sound investment."

A business development company located in the South will be visiting the BEHL headquarters on Wednesday, August 18th to investigate the potential benefits of deploying tens of acres of the Company's PBR systems in states facing economic challenges.*BioCentric Energy is looking forward to this meeting and will be providing shareholders with updates on this venture.***

As a reminder, the BEHL open house is scheduled for Saturday, August 21st, at 12:00pm at the Company's headquarters in Santa Ana, California. Registration is required for all attendees including family members and friends through the BioCentric Energy website (www.biocentricenergy.com).*The Santa Ana Hampton Inn will provide complimentary round trip shuttle service for this event.

The BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7468

Safe Harbor Statement: This release includes forward-looking statements intended to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as BEHL or its management "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "foresees," "forecasts," "estimates" or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements herein that describe the Company's business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements.*All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements.

Monique Berry, President
    714-966-1234
    www.biocentricenergy.com

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-12-2010, 06:35 PM #12
    Wow! BEHL had a stellar day. Made it up to almost a half penny. Been awhile since we've been there.

Hopefully, the company is starting to mature and after this first contract, we might see a few more in the coming weeks.

I doubled my holdings today. This is one of those that I've held onto for more than a year. It seems that sooner or later, they all come back...except for the sponge that is...LOL

Chuck

Mentor
    08-13-2010, 09:38 AM #13
    BioCentric Energy Signs Multi-Million Dollar Contract With Biocen Natural Products Development Group

retweet
    EmailPrint..Companies:Biocentric Energy Holdings, Inc..Related Quotes
    Symbol Price Change
    BEHL.PK 0.0049 0.0000

{"s" : "behl.pk","k" : "a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00", "o" : "","j" : ""} Press Release Source: BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. On Friday August 13, 2010, 9:15 am

SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 13, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (Pink Sheets:BEHL - News) President Monique Berry today provides details on the multi-million dollar contract:

Yesterday, a multi-million dollar contract was signed between Daniel Kennedy, CEO and President of Biocen Natural Development Group (Pink Sheets:BNPD - News), a Nevada health drink company, and BEHL President, Monique Berry. The Nevada company, BNPD, is a public company consisting of a board of directors, a sales and marketing team and distribution outlets.

BNPD, formerly Bionic Products, Inc., is currently undergoing a formal name change to Biocen Natural Products Development, Inc. All corporate information is currently being updated and the official name change will be announced when approval has been received from the regulatory authorities.

The details of the contract between BNPD and BEHL are as followed, states Ms. Berry, "The first part of the contract is a $600,000 licensing and royalty agreement for representation of BEHL and BEHL clients for specific algaes produced. BNPD has agreed to pay BioCentric Energy in 8 equal installments commencing on September 14, 2010. As the market demand fluctuates for the end products, the licensing fee may be amended annually."

In addition to the licensing agreement, both companies have agreed upon and executed a sole and exclusive sales and marketing contract in which BNPD will purchase from BioCentric Energy and its clients 3 specific algae strains to be used in BNPD's health and nutracuetical products. "While there are thousands of algae strains to consider," stated Ms. Berry, "BNPD is in need of organic US grown strains produced in a clean and sterile environment. The low cost of BioCentric Energy's systems and high production rates will give BNPD a competitive edge with superior products." The first algae strain, Haemaotoccocus, has a current market value of $341 per kilogram. Conservatively, BEHL will produce 15,600 pounds of Haemaotoccocus over the next 12 months for BNPD. The next strain grown by BEHL and/or clients sold to BNPD will be the very popular, robust and fast growing Chlorella. The current market value for Chlorella is $44 per kilogram. BioCentric Energy will deliver to BNPD, 12,000 pounds of Chlorella over the next 12 months. Finally, the highly popular algae known for its antioxidant and anticancer properties, Spirulina, will also be produced and delivered to BNPD. The current market value for Spirulina is $20 per kilogram. BioCentric Energy plans to produce and deliver approximately 22,500 pounds of Spirulina over the next 12 months.

"When calculating the total value of this contract," stated BEHL Founder, Dennis Fisher, "it is astronomical to say the least. A one-acre PBR system alone will produce approximately $5 million worth of Haemaotoccocus in a 12 month period. The market demand for these algae strains has steadily increased over the past 3 years even though they are being imported from oversees and grown in open pond systems. Our ability to quickly deploy our PBRs systems for clients in the USA and begin producing such a valuable commodity in growing market this year should propel BioCentric Energy to the next level."

As per the contract, BNPD and BEHL shall equally fund and equally participate in revenues generated in the laboratory extraction process of Phycocyanin from Spirulina. The exact location of this new laboratory for this specific purpose shall be determined and disclosed when the location has been finalized.

Biocen Natural Development Group plans to launch its dynamic new website early next week.

The entire BioCentric Energy team is looking forward to meeting our shareholders, investors and potential clients next week at the Company's open house on Saturday, August 21st at 12:00pm. Registration is required for the event and can be made through the Company's website (www.biocentricenergy.com)

The BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7468

Safe Harbor Statement: This release includes forward-looking statements intended to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as BEHL or its management "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "foresees," "forecasts," "estimates" or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, statements herein that describe the Company's business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions or goals also are forward-looking statements. All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-13-2010, 04:39 PM #14
    Not a bad end to the week!

QASP came up a bit

BEHL pretty much held it's gain from Thursday

BZCN has almost doubled this week.

Let's see what next week brings!

Have a great Friday the thirteenth everyone.

Chuck

Mentor
    08-15-2010, 10:23 AM #15
    It's far too quiet over here ...

The mighty "Q" ... is looking mighty horrific. This thing has turned into a bumbling, stumbling, incompetent nightmare. The last PR ... was any of this even necessary? Seems like Dean has reverted to his old style of doing PR's himself once again and he just pissed away 750K to boot ... brilliant.

Not to mention the one prior, failed to deliver on yet another dictate - Four closings and one announced, guess it just doesn't really matter if you follow through on things. I have so much whining bottled up if I was to let it loose on the shrub it would make the bashers look like angels ... Sigh ...

Jumped in on BEHL for a quick flip and now have all the evidence needed to recognize that I have the skill of a tortoise shell to do this for a profit.

Ugh ... just a little venting, odd, it's not helping any ...

08-15-2010, 03:16 PM #16
    [QUOTE=Los Tiburones;63979]It's far too quiet over here ...

I agree LosTib. Maybe it's time for a Michigan weather report.
    Two words describe this summer.....HOT HUMID.
    This must be what Hell feels like. Minus the flames of course.
    Kinda, sorta looking forward to winter.....Second thought..Nah, not
    that bad.

Speaking of Hell, where did that devil Bill disappear to?
    He starts the thread, posts, then vanishes again.

Hope all is well with everybody.

Julie

Mentor
    08-16-2010, 09:01 AM #17
    [QUOTE=julietoo;63981]
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    It's far too quiet over here ...

I agree LosTib. Maybe it's time for a Michigan weather report.
    Two words describe this summer.....HOT HUMID.
    This must be what Hell feels like. Minus the flames of course.
    Kinda, sorta looking forward to winter.....Second thought..Nah, not
    that bad.

Speaking of Hell, where did that devil Bill disappear to?
    He starts the thread, posts, then vanishes again.

Hope all is well with everybody.

Julie
    Hey there Jules ... That's pretty brutal, you guys get the best of the weather out there ... I don't think I could handle the humidity, the worst I experienced was in Iowa and the temp was only in the 80's - Besides, since I still have this mop it makes my hair go "Shirley Temple" so I would end up having to shore the locks and go bald ...

What's really odd? Out here in Cali, it has been ... mild! Don't recall a summer like this. Think we had a short heat wave back in late May early June, but since then, nada. It's actually exactly perfect, 70's low 80's. I think it's punishment for the leftist mindset, global cooling ...

On the stock front ... IR over at "Q" headquarters has been pleasantly responsive. Yes, I still recall to memory a certain 'Karen' of recent penny lore but if they are believable, the Co. is still hard at work trying to land funding. Besides, they coddled me and calmed down my whining so I have a refreshed incentive to keep the naysayers\non-shareholders tangled up in word puzzles and intense questioning all within the bounds of the infamous TOU rules. It's sharpening my wit, you have to be clever to get your digs in and crafty to make sure the exposure doesn't appear to be 'personal'. Of course it's all personal when it's ones own money at stake, fortunately most of these guys provide their own ammunition, you just quote it back to them ...

Edit: When do we get off the smiley restrictions around here, good grief ...

08-16-2010, 01:56 PM #18
    [QUOTE=Los Tiburones;63986]
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post

Edit: When do we get off the smiley restrictions around here, good grief ...
    I agree LosTib, there should not be a smiley restriction! I always use the alloted 4 smiley's leaving none for a reply. If you respond to me feel free
    to erase my smiley's and put in your own. I'm all about sharing.

But then can you imagine my posts if there were no smiley restrictions?
    It would be girl gone wild.

Julie

And this makes four.

Mentor
    08-16-2010, 06:25 PM #19
    LT

Thanks for buying into BEHL...I did the same thing...and...we all know that it wasn't my buy that killed the run!!!!

QASP...avg down to .004...felt like i hit the lotto today!!! Woohoo!!!!! Just goes to show us Dumb asses...we don't know sh%t!!!

Thanks for keeping us posted on the inner workings at the Q...either...they really are trying...or the biggest...scamola ever!!!!!

Hey Julie...never thought I'd here you pray for ice fishing season!!!

JS

08-16-2010, 09:17 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    LT

Thanks for buying into BEHL...I did the same thing...and...we all know that it wasn't my buy that killed the run!!!!

QASP...avg down to .004...felt like i hit the lotto today!!! Woohoo!!!!! Just goes to show us Dumb asses...we don't know sh%t!!!

Thanks for keeping us posted on the inner workings at the Q...either...they really are trying...or the biggest...scamola ever!!!!!

Hey Julie...never thought I'd here you pray for ice fishing season!!!

JS
    It was momentary insanity Jeff. I have since regained my
    senses.

Julie

Page 2 of 7 1234 ...