Page 2 of 3 123
    Addict
    Last edited by Redcloud; 04-11-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Addict
    04-11-2013, 07:11 PM #12
    2yr.png

suck eggs shorty!!!
    Last edited by Redcloud; 04-11-2013 at 07:15 PM.

Mentor
    04-11-2013, 07:15 PM #13
    Red...now just waiting for your 3.40 call!! Now...since I'm a physical therapist...please dont tear a rotator cuff...patting yourself on the back!!!

JS

Addict
    04-11-2013, 07:24 PM #14
    I never called $3.40? And I've been keeping my mouth shut all week thank you I said I would give some of what I've seen, so just fulfilling what I said. Thanks for the compliment yesterday. I didn't understand your last PM tho, sounded like you doubted we would hit $3.15. If your talking about call the close March 31st, I called $3.23, never been good at longer term calls anyway, I'm more here and now.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 04-11-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Mentor
    04-11-2013, 09:07 PM #15
    Red...just havin a little fun! Actually never doubted your call!! Thanks for sharing your DD as well! I need 3.40+ and I will be able to pay cash for 2nd home in Colorado!

JS

Mentor
    04-11-2013, 09:09 PM #16
    Red...forget last PM...thought you had sent me another PM and site told me to clear some old PM to make room for it!

JS

Addict
    04-11-2013, 09:39 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Red...just havin a little fun! Actually never doubted your call!! Thanks for sharing your DD as well! I need 3.40+ and I will be able to pay cash for 2nd home in Colorado!

JS
    I'm sure you'll get there JS, hang in there

PS: If you go to Colorado, I may have to come and visit For medicinal purposes of course
    Last edited by Redcloud; 04-11-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Addict
    04-11-2013, 10:20 PM #18
    Hey Midas, told ya the other night I wasn't gonna have a day, I was gonna have a week. Do we pop $3.20 tomorrow? I'll let ya'll control it. GLA

And Denco brother, I'll give ya your 200 sma when it breaks 3 dollars, hope things are going good for ya, you almost brought out the Emperor

SLY, hope things are are going better for you and the misses, been missing your post

Wolfe, miss your gap calls bro

Things ain't the same anymore, I sorta feel like a Hillbilly

I miss the comradery.

I try to keep things interesting but it's hard without my Bro's, good and bad.

Think I'm fixin to chill out a while, gonna be like Mike, going out while I'm on top, if anyone wants my opinion, I'm always around, PM me.

To all my other friends and family
    RAD, BLKOPS, PJ, JS, BUZZ, VIVA, MIDAS, SF, USA, CLS8, all of you and others, I'll be around, hit me up.

Make that money!!! My most important advice is to Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing.

I'm a sheep in wolves clothing!!!

Redcloud signing out
    Last edited by Redcloud; 04-11-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Head Honcho
    04-11-2013, 11:08 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Looks like Sirius XM is stepping up it's offer to attract old customers. Check out the latest email that I received today.
    $20 is the lowest I've ever seen. Ive been getting those for $25 since I cancelled one of my radios a couple of years ago.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    04-11-2013, 11:52 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Hey Midas, told ya the other night I wasn't gonna have a day, I was gonna have a week. Do we pop $3.20 tomorrow? I'll let ya'll control it. GLA

And Denco brother, I'll give ya your 200 sma when it breaks 3 dollars, hope things are going good for ya, you almost brought out the Emperor

SLY, hope things are are going better for you and the misses, been missing your post

Wolfe, miss your gap calls bro

Things ain't the same anymore, I sorta feel like a Hillbilly

I miss the comradery.

I try to keep things interesting but it's hard without my Bro's, good and bad.

Think I'm fixin to chill out a while, gonna be like Mike, going out while I'm on top, if anyone wants my opinion, I'm always around, PM me.

To all my other friends and family
    RAD, BLKOPS, PJ, JS, BUZZ, VIVA, MIDAS, SF, USA, CLS8, all of you and others, I'll be around, hit me up.

Make that money!!! My most important advice is to Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing.

I'm a sheep in wolves clothing!!!

Redcloud signing out
    What's going on RC...nice call on the up move. For the record, the 200 sma was a if the shit hit the fan, re read my post, it was not a prediction. In fact, I thought we were skewed to the positive with the CC looming not to mention being oversold on the indicators. Though, it would not have been out of the question with continued Macro Fear which did not happen. 2.95 was only a stones throw away. Glad it did not happen though as I was tied up in other stocks and could not add substantially to my already LONGDUCKDONG postiton. Not a prediction just a possibility that thankfully did not materialize.

Now if we can hit 3.25 soon I will be REALFIREDUP. Talk to you later dog. GLTA.....see you all tomorrow.

Page 2 of 3 123