Page 1 of 2 12
    04-24-2012, 12:38 PM #1

Angry Please help!! Siriusxm radio app for Iphone

I have used my siriusxm i-phone app for months and have loved listening to Sirius 88 NFL....however my daughter updated my app on Sunday and now I cannot start now, fast forward, rewind or do anything but pause on the channel...I have been on the phone for 3 hours with the reps and no one can help, I have deleted the app from my phone, shut the phone down, deleted it and re installed 15 times, cannot get it to work, if I hit the greyed out ff or rr it says you have exceeded the amount of times, the start now is greyed out as well?

It does it on other sports channels as well? but not on music? Please someone help me, it is something that i listen to everyday as I was hurt at work and have a head injury and listen to this when I walk.....please give me any advice on this issue!!!

Head Honcho
    04-24-2012, 12:59 PM #2
    There is a limitation to the number of times you can click rewind and fast forward per hour on some channels.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

04-24-2012, 01:13 PM #3
    Charles I have never rewound or ff in 48 hours and it still is doing this...it also says there is no limit on NFL or howard stern?

Head Honcho
    04-24-2012, 02:21 PM #4
    Very strange. I have never had that issue and I listen all day. I wouldn't know what to do other than delete and then reinstall the app.

Can you fast forward and rewind on the internet interface? https://www.siriusxm.com/player/beta/
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

04-25-2012, 09:39 AM #5
    No I cannot it says this channel will not let you rewind or ff? but I have been doing it for over 2 months

Head Honcho
    04-25-2012, 01:19 PM #6
    That is crazy that both the iPhone app and Web player both do the same thing for you. I haven't heard any other users report this and when things go wrong, people typically email or twitter me to complain. Even if its a 15 minute outtage, I hear it.

I can assure you that I just FF and RW Howrd 100 and it worked fine for me.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

04-26-2012, 03:56 AM #7
    I have exactly the same problem since updating. Any chance you've figured out how to restore the lost functions? I also listen almost exclusively to Sirius 88 NFL.

04-26-2012, 08:37 AM #8

No go

Quote Originally Posted by kay7777 View Post
    I have exactly the same problem since updating. Any chance you've figured out how to restore the lost functions? I also listen almost exclusively to Sirius 88 NFL.
    I have been on the phone with these guys every day!! No resolution? they do not even know what is wrong? I mean siriusly? I am gonna ask them to delete my account and restart it's the only thing I think will fix it!!

04-26-2012, 11:19 AM #9

Angry

I've been trying to get them to correct this problem also. On both the iPad and iPod app there is no start now button on the Patriot, Patriot Plus, and Fox Talk. Odd the left wing channels don't have the same problem. Since we only have 4 subscriptions maybe someone with more clout can do something about it.

Head Honcho
    04-26-2012, 02:46 PM #10
    They released another app update last night. Did you guys get a chance to update yet? Maybe your problem has been solved?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 1 of 2 12