Page 36 of 40 ... 263435363738 ...
    Mentor
    07-04-2009, 01:25 AM #351
    Hahaha - I was wondering if that kicks in at 100.

Regarding the hub - I was just more worried about someone from here posting over there something along the lines of - "hey guys, there's a group of us over at xxxxxbuzzdot com and you should join us"

Oh yeah - regarding Black Sabbath - funny one time I was "getting all organized" and decided to put my CD's in alphabetical order by genre. In the end, I found out (to my surprise) that I had more ozzy/black sabbath CD's than anything else, and at the time #2 was Echo and the Bunnymen/Ian McCullough or however you spell his name. I still listed to the Ozz. Since I got the Sirius sub, I have been listening to "outlaw country", since they have Hank Williams III on it.

Mentor
    07-04-2009, 01:33 AM #352
    So, I was looking at MGLG again - updated the daily chart - the trendline along the top actually extends to the weekly - and could be a little bit of resistance. Again, I see strength in that the volume decreased with decreasing PPS after the last bump, so it appears the players like it. Looking at the weekly chart, you can see how the peaks are symmetrical with the downside - so there were likely a lot of average downers from before looking to get out, and after the first spike got a second chance. That's the thing about support and resistance - those are where the shares were traded, and there's a different story at each level - ie. on the way down - folks who gave up, some holders averaging down, new players thinking "it can't get any lower than this" - then when he start the upswing, everything gets reshuffled. Anyway, the price level of those spikes have had many of those shares play out, so hopefully the next run up can pierce that line.

Last edited by Dr. Dave; 07-04-2009 at 01:49 AM.

Guru
    07-04-2009, 01:35 AM #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Hahaha - I was wondering if that kicks in at 100.

Regarding the hub - I was just more worried about someone from here posting over there something along the lines of - "hey guys, there's a group of us over at xxxxxbuzzdot com and you should join us"

Oh yeah - regarding Black Sabbath - funny one time I was "getting all organized" and decided to put my CD's in alphabetical order by genre. In the end, I found out (to my surprise) that I had more ozzy/black sabbath CD's than anything else, and at the time #2 was Echo and the Bunnymen/Ian McCullough or however you spell his name. I still listed to the Ozz. Since I got the Sirius sub, I have been listening to "outlaw country", since they have Hank Williams III on it.
    Anybody, anyone that doesn't love Hank Williams is a traitor! Tripps is into Hank the III. I have listened upon his suggestion and I like him!
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-04-2009 at 01:40 AM.

Mentor
    07-04-2009, 01:40 AM #354
    Here's the weekly -

A lot of times, I'll take the lastest peak, then draw every trendline possible thru it that makes sense so I can get an idea of where they will hit - the purple line is one choice, the thicker dark blue line is the one that hit - and the last hit made hit number 4. The more hits, then provided we don't go downtown, the better chance we can pierce it. Again - The guys averaging down or losing in oct 2008 to the end 2008 (and those that went long on the bear rally at the Dec 08 likely got out on the last 2 run ups, so now we are cleared in that sense to move higher. Looks like we have a little channel forming too... Anyway - keep an eye out for resistance on those straight lines and that dark blue trendline (again - I think the shares holding that resistance have cleared out for the folks described above).

Mentor
    07-04-2009, 01:42 AM #355
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Anybody, anyone that doesn't love Hank Williams is a traitor! Tripps is into Hank the III. I have listened upon his suggestion and I like him!
    Even though I'm too old for it - I went to see Hank III on sunset blvd (I've seen him like 3 times) - and I got in the mosh pit - even during the country set! It's a friendly pit up there - but I got my hat knocked off a few times. First and only time I've been in a country mosh pit.

07-04-2009, 02:52 AM #356
    Hey Guys! Thought I'd check in, I threw all my penny stock money at siri a couple weeks ago at .335 and stepped away from the pennies but I think I'm about to cash out of qtww in the next week or so and jump back in the pennies.

Anyone here use Trade-Ideas? I've just started playing with it on scottrade elite and am hoping to find some great filter settings.

Greg- that looks like a blast! I look forward to the day when I have kids and can do stuff like that with them and their grandparents

Bill- Nice rig, those marshall's always sound great!

here are a couple of my favorite toys-

Guru
    07-04-2009, 11:41 AM #357

Hey Stang - Those pictures rock!

Matt -

Beautiful drum set and a cool place to do it! And the video of your Stang just rocks!

Really really cool!

We haven't talked much lately...stay in touch..

Guru
    07-04-2009, 12:19 PM #358
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Even though I'm too old for it - I went to see Hank III on sunset blvd (I've seen him like 3 times) - and I got in the mosh pit - even during the country set! It's a friendly pit up there - but I got my hat knocked off a few times. First and only time I've been in a country mosh pit.
    That is awesome! Sunset Blvd is a mosh pit, lol. I realize this may really date me, but is the Whiskey A Go Go still there? I would love to see Hank III. I live in Colorado now, so I doubt if I will be there anytime soon, but in earlier years I spent a lot of time in California. I actually lived there 16 years of my life and have been there many times after that for short stints.

The last Mosh Pit I was in was at an AC/DC concert in Tacoma, Washington. I almost passed out from lack of oxygen and heat.

I suppose I should get back to looking at your charts here pretty quick. I am in the lazy mode today.
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-04-2009 at 12:22 PM.

Guru
    07-04-2009, 01:22 PM #359

Mglg

Guru
    07-04-2009, 01:27 PM #360

Bcle

Page 36 of 40 ... 263435363738 ...