Page 15 of 18 ... 51314151617 ...
    Guru
    10-23-2009, 09:27 AM #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    I'm not reading this as a bad thing, either.

Also, KMart is sold out of spongebob

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/ProductDi...atalogId=10104
    It's not sold out, I think it just went online this week and its probably a test of the sales system they are setting up for the product.

You know, I'm also going to go ahead and say it...

After all the friggin' advertising that Spongetech has done...AND the fact that they have a real product, that I have bought and used...

hmmm...if it were to become known that the investors were scammed...

I'd almost be okay with it -- I'd be phenomenally pissed...but man, oh man, what a long route to make money on a scam...to do all that!

And to actually file a lawsuit against another company for trademark infringement...that'd take serious balls, if the sponge was the scam.

Anyway...I'm not buying the slams that it's a scam company. I just can't see it...

DISCLAIMERS: 1. I'm a hillbilly 2. I'm usually wrong before I'm right.

okey dokey...shutting *this* thing down for the night...

sleep & be well folks...and Julie, Too
    It definately seems like a LOOOONG route to do a scam...and to put yourself in the light so heavily...i highly doubt it, but would also congratulate them on a game well played...still, why? why not just dump shares pump some pr's and slide away...

I picked up a few more shares yesterday out of boredom and to officially be all in.... with that $200 cash sitting there calling me names and making fun of my shirt...

Guru
    10-23-2009, 09:37 AM #142
    spngbob

RAMS (and others) you can buy them now on kmart, they are available

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...etech&sLevel=0

10-23-2009, 09:40 AM #143
    Good morning, Fellas, and Julie, Too

Bill: Thanks for the recipe -- My wife has been talking about doing something "Apple-y" for a couple of weeks now...I'm going to put your recipe in the suggestion box.

Japan: You, with some frequency, bring up a lot of memories for me.

I spent some time in Japan -- many of my stories, in the regard, require a couple of drinks among vet friends. Maybe we'll get that opportunity some day.

Most of my time was spent around the Tokyo area -- I lived in Oji & commuted to Yokosuka for my work.

My refrigerator was smaller than a college dorm fridge -- but that was fine, because I stopped by the market everyday, as I passed several on my walk from the train. Most of my foodstuff was fresh.

...was in Fukuoka in the 90s -- there were yet signs in shop windows that read: "no Americans" or "Yankee Go Home" or "No Yankee".

This was one of the many culture shocks & defining moments of my life. To be confronted so...to a nineteen year old punk kid, just back from the Gulf War...it would be several years later, before I understood.

Anyway, thanks for mentioning Japan. It good to reflect & introspect

Tibs:

Romo:

I'm all aflutter with Sirius XM news the past couple of days. Big smiles around the Ramsey home...we've been involved with SIRI for a LOOOONNNGGG time...it's about time that things are ahappenin' with it.

Have a great day, Fellas...and of course, Julie, Too

Guru
    10-23-2009, 11:14 AM #144
    Good morning, Fellas, and Julie, Too

Bill: Thanks for the recipe -- My wife has been talking about doing something "Apple-y" for a couple of weeks now...I'm going to put your recipe in the suggestion box.

Japan: You, with some frequency, bring up a lot of memories for me.

I spent some time in Japan -- many of my stories, in the regard, require a couple of drinks among vet friends. Maybe we'll get that opportunity some day.

Most of my time was spent around the Tokyo area -- I lived in Oji & commuted to Yokosuka for my work.

My refrigerator was smaller than a college dorm fridge -- but that was fine, because I stopped by the market everyday, as I passed several on my walk from the train. Most of my foodstuff was fresh.

...was in Fukuoka in the 90s -- there were yet signs in shop windows that read: "no Americans" or "Yankee Go Home" or "No Yankee".

This was one of the many culture shocks & defining moments of my life. To be confronted so...to a nineteen year old punk kid, just back from the Gulf War...it would be several years later, before I understood.

Anyway, thanks for mentioning Japan. It good to reflect & introspect

Tibs:

Romo:

I'm all aflutter with Sirius XM news the past couple of days. Big smiles around the Ramsey home...we've been involved with SIRI for a LOOOONNNGGG time...it's about time that things are ahappenin' with it.

Have a great day, Fellas...and of course, Julie, Too
    Japan: Over the course of my life, I have been to Japan 9 times, but only "lived" there once...when I was a kid.

So eight of those instances would require a couple of drinks. Maybe a couple big bottles of hot Saki and some Sashimi and Sushi.

Guru
    10-23-2009, 11:22 AM #145
    I am still watching OCNF...I know that sounds like a big statement, but it is still going down day by day. People that are in it shouldn't worry (in my estimation), because it has never failed to go up before.

An observation with Dry Shipping Stocks:

Yes, the tend to drift slowly down like OCNF is right now, but it seems like people catch on all of the sudden and start buying it like crazy and it goes on another run.

If anybody has any new information on OCNF, please post it! It would be appreciated.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    10-23-2009, 11:22 AM #146
    I'm starting to see nothing but red......and I'm not talking about a fine wine..

I believe that I'll go to lunch and hope for some sign of green by this afternoon!

10-23-2009, 11:28 AM #147

One of my somewhat memorable evenings was by way of the admiral's chef introducing me to habu-saki or "habushu" --

Karaoke was BIG in Japan, as you would imagine...

Here I was, being treated so some very good eats...and some amazing sake...

About the third serving of habushu brought on a buzz not-unlike halucinations...

And this is when my host starts to sing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" by Neil Sedaka.

To look at this man, one would never have suspected that a) he was an amazing chef b) knew more about cuisine than a michelin rated chef (well, maybe not) c) had an amazing voice...especially with d) amazing timing, being that he began the song...just when I began my sake-induced trip to see Alice...I saw the Lion, instead...

So, yes, Bill...my friend, you may see that - indeed - there are stories that *might would* be better served in certain sequestered environs ;-)

Oh man...the floodgates of memories are opening...

Ramsey

PS: high on my list of favorite dishes is SukiYaki - traditionally served, Tokyo style. There's a place here, in Sandy Eggo, that (fortunately) serves it. For those unaware, this is a dish that the patron cooks at the table. It's delicious and fun -- and a conversation piece all it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Japan: Over the course of my life, I have been to Japan 9 times, but only "lived" there once...when I was a kid.

So eight of those instances would require a couple of drinks. Maybe a couple big bottles of hot Saki and some Sashimi and Sushi.
    Last edited by Ramsey; 10-23-2009 at 11:31 AM. Reason: forgot the food ;-)

Guru
    10-23-2009, 11:39 AM #148
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I'm starting to see nothing but red......and I'm not talking about a fine wine..

I believe that I'll go to lunch and hope for some sign of green by this afternoon!
    In pennies you just have to get that "Annie Green Springs" mentality and drink their green apple wine - Fine Machine crafted wine.

Now for red wine connoisseurs, there is "Ripple", which comes in a light red (which simulates rose) and a burgundy that has never heard a word of French.

When you get to grey sheets, you drink MD 20/20 and T-Bird.

When you totally lose your ass then it is shoe polish and Sterno, strained through dry week old bread.

10-23-2009, 11:59 AM #149

spng

just saw a fat finger buy go through @.095, poor guy, he'll be holding those for awhile. I'm still trying to sell off my positions at a loss to pickup SIRI but no luck yet

Mentor
    10-23-2009, 12:01 PM #150
    Just doing a drive by ...

Bill, Rams ... Great stuff you guy's.

Have a great day.

(I'm playing the lucky lotto scratcher for today's daily sponge bath to .02 ... wish me luck - Also, the super lotto pick of EVFL going to .0003 ... A guy can dream right?)

Page 15 of 18 ... 51314151617 ...