Page 5 of 6 ... 3456
    Guru
    06-16-2009, 05:30 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Anyone hauled away in cuffs?
    ha, looks like nothing will move this until numbers or something happens that just cant hold it down.

artie lange? howard stern, david letterman? Damn they are working hard!!

artie is on everything today...even around the horn...and top story on pti!

Guru
    06-16-2009, 08:36 PM #42
    lol, trip, i think someone is reading your posts and controlling siri just to piss you (us) off... can't even finish green after it moves up near close?

Todays pattern looked like a reverse lucky pierre pattern with multiple doggystyles and very little evidence of lubrication. Judging by how this pattern formed on the camry good news and the customer service news (likely a sign that malone is getting involved imo) we should be looking forward to more of an unlubricated unlucky pierre pattern

my short term estimate remains useless and my long term estimate is in question regardless of what I might say.

something is disgusting about announcing increased relationships with the #1 selling vehicle and finishing red.

Guru
    06-16-2009, 08:42 PM #43
    im surprised no one has mentioned that the news was not entirely exciting...the camry appears to have always been a hassle free installation for the consumer as the buyer just had to allow toyota to install the radio aftermarket through the dealer...so this just increases the likely hood of someone driving off with the option already installed and even less hassle..good news, but not unbelievable? correct me if im wrong about the aftermarket install through the dealer

06-16-2009, 08:55 PM #44
    I am thinking nothing will move this stock. This is like watching the movie GROUNDHOG DAY. .33 .32 .34 .33 and on and on. Three weeks
    of slow torture. Hey, there's an idea for torturing prisoners, give them
    Sirius stock and make them watch it daily.
    Probably would be considered cruel and inhumane.

Julie
    Last edited by SiriMonkey; 06-16-2009 at 08:59 PM.

Enthusiast
    06-16-2009, 09:25 PM #45
    FWIW... from Engadget:
    http://www.engadget.com/2009/06/16/s...ing-this-week/
    "Just in case a new iPhone model and OS 3.0 weren't enough goodies for this week, Sirius XM support team members are sending emails out announcing the company's long-awaited iPhone / iPod touch app will finally seeing the light of day and will launch this Thursday, June 18th. We just got off the phone with a customer service rep who confirmed the letters are legit, so unless there's some communication breakdown on the corporate latter, looks like it's really, finally coming. It'll be available as a free download from the App Store, but those who subscribe to the gratis Basic Online Service will have to upgrade to the $2.99 monthly premium plan to have it on the go. We're a bit light on other details -- we can't imagine it being as full-featured as the standalone receivers -- but it's a good bet we'll have all our questions answered before the week is out."

Guru
    06-16-2009, 09:47 PM #46

06-16-2009, 09:54 PM #47
    Two great finds.
    Thank you otone and Tripp!

Julie

Guru
    06-16-2009, 09:56 PM #48
    no problem julie, siri should be forced at this point to dispell the rumor if it is not true. so if we hear nothing from sirius i would assume its true.

Mentor
    06-16-2009, 10:19 PM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    no problem julie, siri should be forced at this point to dispell the rumor if it is not true. so if we hear nothing from sirius i would assume its true.
    Yeah Tripp it is spreading like wildfire all over the web,must be true...
    Still can't believe a CSR would put it in an e-mail for all to see,including his or her boss,as it might be considered inside info released to some by company in advance.

Enthusiast
    06-16-2009, 10:20 PM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    If it is true why in the hell wouldn't they put out a PR stating a launch date for their app???

I guess that would make too much sense and maybe actually cause some excitment....(heavy sarcasm).

Now that the rumors are spreading a bit, what do you think it will do to the SP?

Page 5 of 6 ... 3456