Page 43 of 62 ... 33414243444553 ...
    08-21-2009, 11:33 AM #421
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Magician View Post
    Gentleman,

I am about ready to dump my shares of MGLG. I think that how they have handled IR has been nothing short of Amazingly Awful.

PR keeps getting promised but has not been delivered. Surely it would only make sense to keep the shareholders even a little bit in the loop, but it seems like MGLG management has simply ignored us.

The website is not updated, Calls are not returned, and E-mails go unanswered.

THis does not inspire confidence and when compared to a marketing machine like BEHL or SPNG..... it looks sad.

Let me know if I am off-base here...but I tire of the promises.
    I would like to do the same but I need it to get to .0011 to break even. I agree that company is a mess IMO in how they handle investor relations. SO though I do agree in theory, I will hold until it moves atleast alittle then I will have to make a decision.

08-21-2009, 11:35 AM #422
    i'm hungryyyyyy
    it's friday!!!

Guru
    08-21-2009, 11:39 AM #423
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    i'm hungryyyyyy
    it's friday!!!
    It's OK to eat every day!

08-21-2009, 11:40 AM #424
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I was looking at your avatar...are you a woodworker or an carpenter? There are more carpenters and handymen in here than anything else. I find that really humorous.
    Yea,..I build custom furniture and cabinets. Offices, kitchens and free standing furniture...really anything that solves the customers problems or needs.

I design, build and install out of a 2 story shop. The office is upstairs and the shop down. It is amazing how much exercise I get running up and down the stairs all day to check out posts and positions.

I don't know if it is a good thing or bad that so many of us are here, but I do agree that it is pretty funny. Actually, that is probably one of the things I like most about it, everyone seems to be down to earth.

Geo

08-21-2009, 11:49 AM #425

Evfl

Can somone tell me how 50mil of evfl can sell @0.0000...I mean, I know HOW it can, but why??

08-21-2009, 12:00 PM #426
    Hey guys...

So, here I am - on the forums, after laying claim that I would be taking the day off. Yup - addicted!

It's times like this that I think to myself "Self, you need to get a job that has a clock" . Being self employed...yeah, I've never gotten the hang of knowing when to stop working ;P

Anyway, I need some expert info...

We have accounts with Scott, TDA, and ETrade.

A couple of weeks ago, I attempted to purchase QASP with our TDA account. It wouldn't go through - something about it not being acceptable.

And then I tried my wife's ETrade account - She had wired in money to it - The turnaround hold wouldn't allow me to do it with *that* acct.
    *note: this acct is old & had no money in it when we did the transfer, hence the hold - imo

So, I tried Scott - same thing - wouldn't let me do it. I believe that Scott claimed that it wouldn't allow me to trade on the pinks.
    *speaking of Scott - I'm not pleased that they take a percentage on stocks under a buck. They've gotten a lot of money from us. Alas, that acct happens to have money in it that for a variety of reasons hasn't been moved. Mostly, I haven't wanted to tie up *that* money for the whatever_amount_of_days that it takes to transfer to another brokerage.

So, I did a transfer to my old personal ETrade account - I have stocks with equity in that acct. They accepted my transfers and made the money available to trade immediately. Granted, it was only a few hundy at a time...not like they'd be out much if my bank screwed up.

For accounting purposes, I'd prefer to buy from the TDA account. My issue is that I don't want to tie up money buy sending it to an account that won't let me buy Dora Sponges ;-)

Frankly, we have quite a few pokers in the fire - and Papa *really* doesn't want to spend his Burning Man money on a mistaken money transfer to pick up more stocks.

Thanks, kindly, for the input...

Ramsey

PS: I skimmed through the posts - Romo sold me pretty easy. Well, Greg's comment about idiot parents that will buy anything combined with my wife's comment that if it was at an acceptable price-point, she'd buy our son anything he wants. I, of course, rolled my eyes with *that* comment. Alas, I digress yet absolutely concur with the fact that kids make the world go round

08-21-2009, 12:02 PM #427
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    alaska guy , my bro called me and told me i got a package. it is home. cant wait to get back and try it. ty very much...
    Your Welcome Bass, Im glad everyone enjoyed it...It wasnt much...just a little taste of what Alaska has to offer!!!!

Did you guys know that Alaska pays each permanent resident a dividend each year...its based on oil royalties from the oil that gets pumped out of the ground...been paying a div. for at least 25 yrs.....we received $3000 a head last year (I have a family of 7!!!)...this year we are projected to receive about $1100 per head...I LOVE ALASKA!!!!...

You guys are killing me....dont bail on me please!!!!....I havent sold any of my BCLE or MGLG shares yet...matter of fact I keep adding to my share counts every chance I get....Im hoping for the next BIG PR....my mistake in SIRI is killing me know...I sold off 30K shares over the last few months between .43 and .55 and now look at it with no PR to boot!!!!

08-21-2009, 12:10 PM #428
    Hey Ramsey, I have an Etrade Acct and they let me trade in the pennies and subpennies with no additional charge. I pay a flat 9.99 cause I trade way more than I should . My funds are generally available the same day.

Its a quirky system though...I could trade out to 4 decimals...but if I were to try to sell SIRI today at .756 it wont let me.....says my price is invalid....go figure

Guru
    08-21-2009, 12:12 PM #429
    Quote Originally Posted by linedrive View Post
    Yea,..I build custom furniture and cabinets. Offices, kitchens and free standing furniture...really anything that solves the customers problems or needs.

I design, build and install out of a 2 story shop. The office is upstairs and the shop down. It is amazing how much exercise I get running up and down the stairs all day to check out posts and positions.

I don't know if it is a good thing or bad that so many of us are here, but I do agree that it is pretty funny. Actually, that is probably one of the things I like most about it, everyone seems to be down to earth.

Geo
    It is like Jeff (Just Sirius) says (to paraphrase), "God, I get my investment advice from Handymen and Carpenters", lol.

Down to Earth we are... That is cool that you have a shop going. I have a garage full of tools. The problem with my business is that I do so many things that I have to have a ton of tools. I am constantly loading and unloading my vehicle to do different projects. It is a real pain in the ass.

If I had a dedicated means, like specializing in one thing, then I could just keep everything in order and replenish my truck.

I got into this business after leaving the corporate world for one reason - to get the stress off of my back. I have a long history of mechanical background though. I was a machinist and fired the boilers at a refinery in Sinclair, Wyoming. I worked in the oilfield for many years. I worked as a precision inspector with the design engineers in the wind tunnels at Boeing on the 757 and 767. I was out in the Bering Sea on fishing and crab boats for a lot of years and went to welding school for kicks..plus more. I went to sea after graduate school and having a computer consulting business. I majored in Anatomy and Physiology. I have been all over the board, but I have always done what I want to do whenever. I have had a lot of fun.

I have a history that is crazy.

We are glad that you are here!

08-21-2009, 12:16 PM #430
    Quote Originally Posted by linedrive View Post
    Can somone tell me how 50mil of evfl can sell @0.0000...I mean, I know HOW it can, but why??
    Volume is at 2.9 Billion and still trading at .0001. WTF? Ihub folks are saying the company might be buying back shares today...Anyone care to guess?

Hello...anyone out there?
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 08-21-2009 at 12:19 PM.

Page 43 of 62 ... 33414243444553 ...