Page 16 of 17 ... 614151617
    Addict
    12-20-2008, 12:49 AM #151
    I live in Midland-Odessa. I would take the drinks invitation but I can't make it to Dallas this weekend or the next. I will be in South Padre Island for Christmas and New Year.

Now, I've been very busy lately but I have had some time to check the stock price and I see it went almost to 11 cents...

Do not tell me I did not warned you all... The stock price is 1 cent away from my prediction for the end of the year.

Frankly I was begining to think (convinced by y'all) that my 10 cents taget price was a figment of my imagination BUT as you can see it was not. I WAS TEMPTED SEVERAL TIMES TO BUY @ .14 or .15... I am glad I did not. I kept thinking "I am preaching to these guys not to buy and what am I doing ? Buying ?" At one point I had an order for 50000 shares @ .15 and the stock was trading @ .1502 and never reached the .15. The order expired at the end of the day. I am glad the order was a day order...

I even changed my mentality a little bit when I said that the stock had found support @ .14. Which it did for a while. I began saying that you can swing trade because the stock was on a range, I did two or three trades myself but frankly the stock is not a swing trade candidate anymore.

Anyway, I told y'all so... DO NOT BUY and that if you wanted to swing trade to do so before the shareholders meeting only. I will be very happy if at least one of you listened.

Now, what to do next ? .11 is quite tempting eh ? besides BUSH finally announced the automakers bailout... I still would not buy, the stock is still on a down trend. Wait for a true reversal and/or wait until the earnings announcement. I know it is difficult to do so but trust me there's a good chance y'all may regret buying more.

Guru
    12-20-2008, 12:51 AM #152
    still the fundamentals of why i bought it are still there, even more so, great company, bad stock, which = a buy too me

Guru
    12-20-2008, 12:57 AM #153
    i dont care if it falls to 2 cents it deserves to be priced above a dollar, credit crunch or not. stock doesnt always do the right or rational thing but usually it gets around too it, 11 cents or 13 cents what diff does it make when its this low, the fact that it goes lower just makes it even more of a buy if u have a long term approach. like tyler said on his show, not every person has the same outlook. depends on your strategy and what price you got in.

Addict
    12-20-2008, 01:19 AM #154
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    i dont care if it falls to 2 cents it deserves to be priced above a dollar, credit crunch or not. stock doesnt always do the right or rational thing but usually it gets around too it, 11 cents or 13 cents what diff does it make when its this low, the fact that it goes lower just makes it even more of a buy if u have a long term approach. like tyler said on his show, not every person has the same outlook. depends on your strategy and what price you got in.
    Ok. You do whatever you want to do with your money. I am just not the type of guy that likes to throw it away. I still have the same 3200 shares I had since I joined this forum 2 months ago. IF I had bought more thru the last 2 months I would probably had invested $10000 more and if had bought SIRI I would have bought at an average of .50 cents probably which translates to 20000 shares. Today I can buy almost 91000 shares with that same money.

Now lets say the stock goes to $2.50 by the end of 2009. How much more money would I have compared to the guys that started buying 2 months ago, WHEN I TOLD EVERYONE NOT TO DO SO ???

Now the above scenario is too optimistic, even for the guy that bought 20000 shares with $10000. A more realistic scenario is that the stock goes to .50 only. How much money would have made the guy that bought at .50 average ? EXACTLY.

Now, tell me, you think the stock is cheap @ .11 or inexpensive ? Remember, you get what you pay for...

Guru
    12-20-2008, 03:38 AM #155
    i said i had a gut feeling it was going to 10 cents as well( you can find it in the forums) but you dont see me starting a post about it, your right youd be better off just waiting till the lowest moment, but you never really know when that moment is, so u do your best guess at it and hope your close, im happy with where i got in, 19 cent average, would i like a 11 cent avg? HELL YEAH, but im happy with 19 cents. anyway obviously sirius owner is teh champion

Mentor
    12-20-2008, 05:06 AM #156
    Siriusowner was saying just a short time ago that he thought it was "safe" to buy SIRI at .14 or a little bit above....

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=1137&page=2
    Last edited by Demian; 12-20-2008 at 06:36 AM.

Mentor
    12-20-2008, 06:35 AM #157
    Look at that huge volume in AH......

Sirius XM Radio Inc.
    Dec. 18, 2008 Market Close: $ 0.116

After Hours Trade Reporting

After Hours
    Last: $ .1253
    After Hours
    High: $ .1375
    After Hours
    Volume: 105,445,057
    After Hours
    Low: $ .111

Addict
    12-20-2008, 12:12 PM #158
    AOL COVER STORY TODAY

Sirius XM
    There is a theory that falling car sales will undermine the sale of Sirius subscriptions. The company says that it does no better than breaking-even in the first year it gets a new customer though GM. But, a shrinking subscriber-base is not good news for the satellite radio company's future. Sirius will be out of business, perhaps before mid-year. Who picks up the pieces? The logical choices are a healthy car company like Toyota or a satellite firm like DirecTV.

12-20-2008, 12:19 PM #159

SIRIUSOWNER, your the best

at investing in the rearview mirror!!!!! Now start putting your $ where your mouth is!!! Stock will open Monday North of 12 cents now it's time for you to put some $ where your MOUTH AND IQ is and short SIRI down to a dime for a nice 20% return!!!
    I do live by the therory...THE MARKET CAN BE IRRETIONAL LONGER THEN WE CAN BE SOLVENT. Hence why we are trading where we are, a person with your intelegents (I TOLD YOU ALL I CANT SPELL looks stupid when you attempt to use SIRI #'s to justify the price AGAIN you look like Mccoy did when Crabtree did the unbeleivable!!!
    Am I pissed we are trading where we are YES!! Did I ever think it was possible to trade this low YES!! Do I want to put my fist threw my CPU when I see it trade YES!!! But like EVERYONE who truly understands this COMPANY knows the stock has no rhym or reason it trades like it does WE just know when 2009 DEBT is resolved we are GOLDEN and it won't matter if you bought at $1, 50 cents, 25 cents, or a dime (if you get the chance) it only matters if you BOUGHT because the move higher will happen quick!!! Catching the falling knife (Machete in this case) may have lost us a bunch of fingers and a few toes but will give us 100% assurance we have exposure! Those that play the suckers game of tring to guess the bottom OR those that try to avoid the wash sale rule and wait the 30 days for tax loss purposes are playing a VERY dangerous game!!
    SIRIOUSOWNER do yourself a favor and invest in the AAPL,MSFT, & YHOO's of the world where fundaments MATTER and they carry no DEBT your arguments will actually have validity with those investors!! Now PUT YOUR $ WHERE YOUR MOUTH/IQ is OR sit back and learn a bit from those of us that have a clue!!! I know the following hurt but time will heal the pain!!!

A. Crabtree's continues to give him nightmares!!! WHAT A FREEKING PLAY!!

B. My daughter could of caught that PICK with 30 seconds to go that would have put TU in the national championship game AND the Crabtree GAME CHANGING play of the DECADE would never of happened.

C. SO painfully had to pull for OU not just 1 but 2 games (that had to hurt) just to watch OU get to play for BIG 12 champoinship anyways!!!

D. Watch the REAL McCoy win the Heisman!!!!

Mentor
    12-20-2008, 03:36 PM #160
    The Motley Fool bashing with false information. My comment I left for them is below....

http://www.fool.com/investing/genera...-for-2009.aspx

"The real shame here is that Sirius XM took so long to face its refinancing and share price demons. A $300 million Sirius convertible is now due in two months, the first of next year's three huge tollbooths."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On December 20, 2008, at 2:30 PM, DemianBohemian wrote:

It's 210 million due in Feb '09 - not 300 million!

You guys can't even get your facts straight. Fix the misleading error in your article NOW!

It's one thing that you were pumping XM as a stand alone company to your paid subscribers at over $30 a share, it's another to be bashing the combined company down in the pennies with false information that makes things look worse than they actually are....