Page 4 of 7 ... 23456 ...
    Addict
    12-17-2012, 01:45 PM #31
    Now I remember why Wolf was right.

Mentor
    12-17-2012, 02:24 PM #32
    Consolidating in this area is a good thing for the longs. Hope we can make a push up towards the end of day on volume.

As far as this place VS that place.......it's a bunch of crap to me. I am very appreciative of BUZZ for giving us a place to hang out. If BJM stays up and running thats cool too.

Mentor
    12-17-2012, 02:37 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Consolidating in this area is a good thing for the longs. Hope we can make a push up towards the end of day on volume.

As far as this place VS that place.......it's a bunch of crap to me. I am very appreciative of BUZZ for giving us a place to hang out. If BJM stays up and running thats cool too.
    One other thing and I will leave it be and yes, I am restraining myself...

*Home* isn't a place of uncertainty and indecision to me. It is a place of comfrort and certainty and refuge.......so yeah, if I hang at BJM here and there great. Will i consider it *my home* again.......don't think so

12-17-2012, 02:50 PM #34
    one other thing and i will leave it be and yes, i am restraining myself...

*home* isn't a place of uncertainty and indecision to me. It is a place of comfrort and certainty and refuge.......so yeah, if i hang at bjm here and there great. Will i consider it *my home* again.......don't think so
    ditto
    that says it all!!!!!!!!!!!

12-17-2012, 02:51 PM #35
    Very well said!

*Home* isn't a place of uncertainty and indecision to me. It is a place of comfrort and certainty and refuge.......so yeah, if I hang at BJM here and there great. Will i consider it *my home* again.......don't think so
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

12-17-2012, 03:06 PM #36
    Hear ya Denco and with ya. As I said last week, I have been swing trading the last six months or so, been really lucky I have to admit, but have a bitch of a tax bill to deal with, and hope to just let it ride for a while, like I did since 2009 before selling my position this past spring. Today's action, while far from over, is encouraging. With Triple (or is it quadruple) witching this Friday may get interesting. I really hope I don't feel compelled to sell again before the end of the year. Making money is bittersweet with the tax man hovering.....

Mentor
    12-17-2012, 03:09 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Hear ya Denco and with ya. As I said last week, I have been swing trading the last six months or so, been really lucky I have to admit, but have a bitch of a tax bill to deal with, and hope to just let it ride for a while, like I did since 2009 before selling my position this past spring. Today's action, while far from over, is encouraging. With Triple (or is it quadruple) witching this Friday may get interesting. I really hope I don't feel compelled to sell again before the end of the year. Making money is bittersweet with the tax man hovering.....
    I am in the same boat with the TAXMAN RAD.......bittersweet indeed. I would like to hold tight till January myself. Hope we can do so. GL

Last edited by denco1; 12-17-2012 at 03:18 PM.

12-17-2012, 03:16 PM #38
    They seem to be doing the typical walk down..

Head Honcho
    12-17-2012, 03:29 PM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphy1 View Post
    To whom it may concern, SW has a forum up now.
    Let everyone there know we have a forum up as well, fair is fair, right? You should also mention that ours has been up and running for 6 years straight with no downtime and its free to join.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    12-17-2012, 03:33 PM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by hedymoney View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Ralphy. I'm registered per e-mail but not activated yet. Did you get 2 e-mails stating these both must be done?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBBQ View Post
    Is it working. I tried going in and I had to reregister again, still waiting for the email. I see there's only 3 posts.
    Anyone else see the irony in that a competing website needs to be used as support for another member website? Anyone ever use the Yahoo support boards for help with Google because Google wasn't working? Just sayin.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 4 of 7 ... 23456 ...