Page 3 of 4 1234
    Mentor
    02-26-2013, 05:12 PM #21
    FSLR took a big ole dump on earnings release. Glad I got out on Friday but hope I did not bite too early at 29.50 just now to start the position again.

So, now the question.....does it bounce or break through and test the lower BB...

FSLR.jpg
    Last edited by denco1; 02-26-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Addict
    02-26-2013, 05:14 PM #22
    If you'll please pass the salt and pepper, and also the bottle of Ketsup, I will publically eat crow for my earlier comment that I don't envision double digit pops from SIRI anymore.................. No sooner had I said it we popped from 2.97 to 3.10............ not only should I bite my tongue, but also spank my hands for unloading 50K shares at 3.045 (when obviously I could have banked about $2500 more if I had been patient). ............ However, I still sighed a sigh of relief as I feel this may be a last opportunity to get out over $3.00, before it dives to that gap at 2.92. Hope I'm wrong, but crazier things have happened with this stock in the past few years.

Addict
    02-26-2013, 05:22 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    FSLR took a big ole dump on earnings release. Glad I got out on Friday but hope I did not bite too early at 29.50 just now to start the position again.

So, now the question.....does it bounce or break through and test the lower BB...

FSLR.jpg
    Denco, if you can believe it, I placed a big buy order also at 29.50 early this morning with no thought of their earnings announcement........... I thought that would be our next entry based on a big gap right there. Little did I think it would fill this soon. I see at this moment we are down about 60 cents. Maybe that'll perk up tomorrow.............. I hope.

Mentor
    02-26-2013, 05:29 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Denco, if you can believe it, I placed a big buy order also at 29.50 early this morning with no thought of their earnings announcement........... I thought that would be our next entry based on a big gap right there. Little did I think it would fill this soon. I see at this moment we are down about 60 cents. Maybe that'll perk up tomorrow.............. I hope.
    Damn SLY!....right on the nose. Looks like our STIKKY charting has led us to the same places. Yeah, looks like it has broken down under the trend but it is AH and the CC could give it a boost. If it goes down more tomorrow I will continue to add and put in my biggest buy at the lower BB. I hadn't totally cashed out, still held 200 shares that did not sell Friday but the majority of my position was sold, so I decided to bite at the trend line to start building it again.

EDIT: My Etrade wire news is positive. Seems to be an over reaction takedown. Maybe the street did not like guidance.

EDIT2: Yes, guidance is the reason they are getting crushed.
    Last edited by denco1; 02-26-2013 at 05:39 PM.

02-26-2013, 05:52 PM #25
    I'm heavy in cash. Sold FSLR before earnings release...made a $2/sh. Sold SIRI at $3.00, couldn't believe when I saw it hit $3.10. It figures. You'd think as long as I have held and/or traded SIRI that one time it would behave how I think it's going to behave.

I really don't like having my cash in this market with 3/1 looming...my greed didn't allow me to let a bunch go last week.

I have a lot to learn but the good news I am learning.

Addict
    02-26-2013, 06:02 PM #26
    Thanks Midas, that makes it easy. I love this place.

Hold up your arms people!!! We are at war!!! And we will be victorious!!! Onwards and Upwards my Brothers' and Matrians. Don't be lulled to sleep by thine enemy, into a sense of false awareness, that can only bring unbliss and uncertainty. Our fortune is in front of us. Lace up your boots and fight, and lets claim that, that is rightfully ours. It's right before thine eye's!!!

I bought calls, cost basis $3.13, last week, I could care less if we fill the gap or not, for anybody that get's any $2.92-2.93's around here, nice move and trade. Feel lucky. Everyone has there on trading style, and we all bring different pieces of the puzzle.

@ Charles,
    Gotcha didn't I, , We got a good bunch of people here, and there's other's of our friends over at Chatzy that are good too, if you was to ever implement chat, it would do wonder's for your site I think. Gl and Great Job!!!

I'm just saying, I know they come here and check out the shazizzle, if they only had a place to come, I think they would. There's some good people over there.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 02-26-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Addict
    02-26-2013, 06:10 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    I was able to snag a few this morning at 2.99. Just sold it all at 2.09... I think that we will surely see that 2.91 gap fill. It great to see sirius finally moving again.
    Nice Trade Bravo!!!

Tho, I can't really say we are moving? Yet..... But I hope your right. But at the same time not in the $2.91 direction.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 02-26-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Addict
    02-26-2013, 06:34 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
    I'm heavy in cash. Sold FSLR before earnings release...made a $2/sh. Sold SIRI at $3.00, couldn't believe when I saw it hit $3.10. It figures. You'd think as long as I have held and/or traded SIRI that one time it would behave how I think it's going to behave.

I really don't like having my cash in this market with 3/1 looming...my greed didn't allow me to let a bunch go last week.

I have a lot to learn but the good news I am learning.

Hey Spoons, really glad you post man, the more the better. Hope you got that vid to work. Siri seldom follows the market, So I woudn't worry about the dkhds in Washington, any of them, but you do got to keep an eye on them, not that we can't hit $2.91, but in my eyes, we are only .20 off our highs, that's chump change, and one days work, imo, no sense in panicing. If we break $2.91, or if the ding dongs in Washington show Americans their ignorance, Panic, or at the least reconsider the circumstances.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 02-26-2013 at 06:59 PM.

02-26-2013, 07:24 PM #29
    I lost confidence in Washington and this time there's no imminent election on the horizon so I'm not optimistic. I did get the chance to watch the portion of the video that installs some confidence in mjna.

I've seen several of my stocks break the upward trend line of late and figured it was Siri's turn. I'm stil new to charting and up until last week, was very optimistic on Siri. I remain long term opt but worried short term.

I' m starting to sound like Spencer. Not a bad thing spence. I very much respect your work on Siri.

Head Honcho
    02-26-2013, 08:11 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
    You'd think as long as I have held and/or traded SIRI that one time it would behave how I think it's going to behave.
    ^ THIS! ^

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    @ Charles,
    Gotcha didn't I, , We got a good bunch of people here, and there's other's of our friends over at Chatzy that are good too, if you was to ever implement chat, it would do wonder's for your site I think. Gl and Great Job!!!
    I've never believed in chat and no one has ever given me a good reason to. The problem with chat is, if you're not there to see it you miss out on a ton of great information. There are a lots of good people here who can only check in and chime in after work or at random times throughout the day. If people put great information into a chat, it would be a disservice to all the readers/contributors who miss it.

Instead, I encourage people here to post in the daily thread with a chat-like frenzy! In the meantime I will look into creating a realtime auto-updated feed display so the forum behaves like a chat/wall.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 3 of 4 1234