Guru
    12-14-2009, 08:37 PM #1

Hear it straight from the horses ass, I mean mouth

Obama: "Under my cap and Trade bill electric bills will skyrocket"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-15-2009, 06:07 PM #2
    President Obama is a very wise man. The more that I hear from him, the more I like what he has to say.

In this case, he is spot on! In order to clean up our air, we are going to have to pay the bill. It just makes sense. And I'm sure that's why John is so happy to hear our President saying these things. John is a sensible guy, just like our President is!

This is very simple. We use too much electricity now. And we are destroying our health with these coal and natural gas fired power plants. So, it just makes sense to raise our rates in order to make these power plants run cleaner. And because of higher rates, we'll use less electricity over all. If we use less electricity, we won't need to destroy so much of our country with coal mining like we do with strip mining and mountain top removal mining.

In the end we all win. Cleaner air and a more prestine landscape. It just makes sense.

Thank you John for pointing out how our President is working in a sensible and honest way to make our lives better for all of us.

Guru
    12-16-2009, 11:24 AM #3
    Ho boy my computer crashes for a few days and this is what I get.

Hey candleman I think you need to get your facts before you enter this debate.

Fact: the USA is and has been the leader in naturally reducing the pollution put out, as of that count it was 12% in the last 8 years.

Fact: The richer countries have done more because they have the tech to do it. They have been able to become rich by NOT killing their growth as this Cap and Trade would do.

Fact: As told to you before we have already cut our emmisions by 12% that is just 2% less then what KOTO called for by this time and it was done through natural order and not killing our growth.

Fact: Cap and Trade will kill our economy even if it were doing much much better and is not an answer to a problem.

Fact: If you have ever been to some of the poorer countries then you already know they are much much more dirty then the richer ones. That is because they dont have the tech the richer countries have to go with cleaner alternatives.

You see candleman unless you look deeper into something you are predisposed to come upo with the wrong answer. That is the liberials problem they did not see what the consequences:

Of limiting power plants in CA. so when they had sykrocketing electric bills and rolling brown outs they were surprised by it. OH BUT THEY ONLY HAD THE BEST INTENTIONS, RIGHT.

Of using insect repelant, so just as they almost had milaria wiped out in Asia and in Africa it came back and killed millions upon millions of people that would have survived if they kept their traps shut. HO BUT THE MENT WELL AND THAT WAS ALL THAT COUNTS, RIGHT.

Of trying to get us all to drive these tin boxes. they did not realize that for every 100 lbs cut from a car means that an extra 1,000 people die each year in accidents. HO BUT THEY MENT WELL AND THATS ALL THAT COUNTS, RIGHT.

Mentor
    12-16-2009, 03:39 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Ho boy my computer crashes for a few days and this is what I get.

Hey candleman I think you need to get your facts before you enter this debate.

Fact: the USA is and has been the leader in naturally reducing the pollution put out, as of that count it was 12% in the last 8 years.

Fact: The richer countries have done more because they have the tech to do it. They have been able to become rich by NOT killing their growth as this Cap and Trade would do.

Fact: As told to you before we have already cut our emmisions by 12% that is just 2% less then what KOTO called for by this time and it was done through natural order and not killing our growth.

Fact: Cap and Trade will kill our economy even if it were doing much much better and is not an answer to a problem.

Fact: If you have ever been to some of the poorer countries then you already know they are much much more dirty then the richer ones. That is because they dont have the tech the richer countries have to go with cleaner alternatives.

You see candleman unless you look deeper into something you are predisposed to come upo with the wrong answer. That is the liberials problem they did not see what the consequences:

Of limiting power plants in CA. so when they had sykrocketing electric bills and rolling brown outs they were surprised by it. OH BUT THEY ONLY HAD THE BEST INTENTIONS, RIGHT.

Of using insect repelant, so just as they almost had milaria wiped out in Asia and in Africa it came back and killed millions upon millions of people that would have survived if they kept their traps shut. HO BUT THE MENT WELL AND THAT WAS ALL THAT COUNTS, RIGHT.

Of trying to get us all to drive these tin boxes. they did not realize that for every 100 lbs cut from a car means that an extra 1,000 people die each year in accidents. HO BUT THEY MENT WELL AND THATS ALL THAT COUNTS, RIGHT.
    John, you are so full of crap that I can smell you at the beach in North Carolina. You're dumb ass responses are just childish. When you grow a set of balls, you may be man enough to carry on logical and intelligent conversations. But until then, don't be calling my President and the Commander of our armed forces a Horse's Ass! You are a shame to many of us who have worn the uniform of this great country of ours. Grow up you twit!

Guru
    12-16-2009, 03:59 PM #5
    Hey dumbass you cant come back with anything but that response, That crap you are smelling is yourself if that is the best you got. Why dont you try and answer the question at hand instead of trying to deflect it.

Any person that has been in the military and who is in now that voted for Obama got just what they deserve. The problem is the ones that knew about what democrats do to the military and did not vote for Obamas dumb ass are cought up in this mess.

Why dont you check this crap out you dumbass twit:

http://www.matchdoctor.com/blog_1100...alth_care.html

Better yet why dont you go back a little bit in history and look at what Clinton and Carter did to the military.

Mentor
    12-16-2009, 05:13 PM #6
    Hey dumbass you cant come back with anything but that response, That crap you are smelling is yourself if that is the best you got. Why dont you try and answer the question at hand instead of trying to deflect it.

Any person that has been in the military and who is in now that voted for Obama got just what they deserve. The problem is the ones that knew about what democrats do to the military and did not vote for Obamas dumb ass are cought up in this mess.

Why dont you check this crap out you dumbass twit:

http://www.matchdoctor.com/blog_1100...alth_care.html

Better yet why dont you go back a little bit in history and look at what Clinton and Carter did to the military.
    John, I don't know how young you are. But, I'm guessing you've never fought in a war. If you had, you would know better than to speak poorly of our Commander. That's my point asshole. Assholes like you were around during Nam. And assholes like you completely demoralized me and hundreds of thousands of other soldiers because of the way people then were talking about President Johnson. So, you see asshole, I think you smell like shit plain and simple!

Guru
    12-16-2009, 05:15 PM #7
    Better yet check this out and ask yourself if anyone with that kind of background would have been elected if the media did its job.

http://www.theurbangrind.net/?p=2570

The sad fact of the matter is that still only shows a small part of who Obama is. It is still most likely more then you have ever seen before because you are a dumbass twit with a closed mind. The fact is while one or two or even three things may have ment nothing when you get to 20 to 30 of these such things you have to start to question is he the type of man you would put at the head of the most powerful country in the world. It is because of most of the media and closed minded dumbfricks like yourself that he was able to be president. (as an example, who is it that you see wearing Che Guevara (a mass murderer) T-shirts???? Thats right dumbass liberials from liberial colleges who dont even know what the guy did to people. How do I know they dont know who he is, because I am sure if they knew he murdered tens of thousands of people just because of their political beliefs they would have nothing to do with that kind of man. Then again everyone knows what Mio did and look at Anita Dunn (former White House communications advisor under Obama). How do I know you are a, dumbassed close minded twit, because even after you heard the audio of Obama himself saying "white folks greed runs a world in need" you still dont believe it. How much more do you need, you dumbass twit.

Mentor
    12-16-2009, 05:42 PM #8
    Better yet check this out and ask yourself if anyone with that kind of background would have been elected if the media did its job.

http://www.theurbangrind.net/?p=2570

The sad fact of the matter is that still only shows a small part of who Obama is. It is still most likely more then you have ever seen before because you are a dumbass twit with a closed mind. The fact is while one or two or even three things may have ment nothing when you get to 20 to 30 of these such things you have to start to question is he the type of man you would put at the head of the most powerful country in the world. It is because of most of the media and closed minded dumbfricks like yourself that he was able to be president. (as an example, who is it that you see wearing Che Guevara (a mass murderer) T-shirts???? Thats right dumbass liberials from liberial colleges who dont even know what the guy did to people. How do I know they dont know who he is, because I am sure if they knew he murdered tens of thousands of people just because of their political beliefs they would have nothing to do with that kind of man. Then again everyone knows what Mio did and look at Anita Dunn (former White House communications advisor under Obama). How do I know you are a, dumbassed close minded twit, because even after you heard the audio of Obama himself saying "white folks greed runs a world in need" you still dont believe it. How much more do you need, you dumbass twit.
    I knew you didn't have balls. I knew you knew nothing of military life. It is so easy to smell people like you. People that talk big and don't have the nuts to back it up. You are not the kind of person that you make yourself out to be John.

You called the Commander of our Armed Forces a horse's ass while he was in office. That's offensive to me and most Americans. You and Rush Limbaugh want our country to fail. Well John, it just isn't going to happen. You and your ilk are short lived in this great country of ours.

I didn't vote for President Obama. And when he is no longer the leader of the Free World, I will have plenty to say about him. But, unlike you, I am a proud American and I don't want our President to fail.

Grow up you mindless moron. It makes me want to puke just thinking what you must be doing to your poor son. I hope he has someone around him to teach him to respect his country. I hope he has someone to teach him how to be a man, because you certainly are incapable of teaching him either of those two ideals.

Guru
    12-16-2009, 05:52 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    John, I don't know how young you are. But, I'm guessing you've never fought in a war. If you had, you would know better than to speak poorly of our Commander. That's my point asshole. Assholes like you were around during Nam. And assholes like you completely demoralized me and hundreds of thousands of other soldiers because of the way people then were talking about President Johnson. So, you see asshole, I think you smell like shit plain and simple!

Here dumbass so you know it is yourself that you are smelling. You are to easy. Since you feel the way you do then how could you vote for Obama after saying this:"Air-raiding villages and killing civilians". Yes Obama accused our military of just air-raiding people just because that was the easyest thing to do. HOW PISSED OFF ARE YOU ABOUT THAT COMMENT (how demoralizing is that to our military cominmg from the man who wants to be their commander and chief and because of dumbfricks like you he now is). Now ether you have a double standard here or you did not hear Obama say that, ether way I dont know which is worse that you ether are an ignorant ass or you are a ass with a double standard. So which kind of ass are you. If their is a disgrace shown to our military it is you, because you voted for a dumbass that would say that kind of shit about our military.

And ho there is more:

http://prairiepundit.blogspot.com/20...-military.html

And you voted for that piece of shit over McCain. If there is anyone here that has to do some explainning here it is you.

and P.S. Dont give me that bullshit you did not vote for that piece of shit you love the guy and everyone of his polocies or should I repost what you have said before.
    Last edited by john; 12-16-2009 at 06:03 PM.

Mentor
    12-16-2009, 06:01 PM #10
    Here dumbass so you know it is yourself that you are smelling. You are to easy. Since you feel the way you do then how could you vote for Obama after saying this:"Air-raiding villages and killing civilians". Yes Obama accused our military of just air-raiding people just because that was the easyest thing to do. HOW PISSED OFF ARE YOU ABOUT THAT COMMENT (how demoralizing is that to our military cominmg from the man who wants to be their commander and chief and because of dumbfricks like you he now is). Now ether you have a double standard here or you did not hear Obama say that, ether way I dont know which is worse that you ether are an ignorant ass or you are a ass with a double standard. So which kind of ass are you. If their is a disgrace shown to our military it is you, because you voted for a dumbass that would say that kind of shit about our military.
    Your stupidity just keeps shining through John. If you knew how to read, you would have read that I didn't vote for President Obama.

I'm here with my wife and we're laughing our asses off at you. And I imagine that other Buzz members are too. You really are the dumbass that you like calling everybody else. What a twit you are John, you crack me up.

Page 1 of 7 123 ...