View Poll Results: Who should be elected the official Sirius Buzz Forums Debate King?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • john

3 42.86%
  • john

3 42.86%
  • john

1 14.29%
Page 5 of 5 ... 345
    Legend
    11-23-2009, 09:44 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by zcurzan View Post
    I'm not mad, I'm just a little tired of your preachy egomaniacal bullshit. It's disruptive to the board and disrespectful to the people who run it. You are incapable of expressing opinion and discussing something without trying to elevate yourself above whoever it is your are speaking with.

It's particularly frusturating when you have been shown time and time again how misguided your pompous rantings are. When was it that Mel walked away from the deal because of additional concessions? Oh wait, that's right he didn't. He accepted them to get the deal done, cause his back was against the wall.

Yes john, let's all pray. Everyone you have ever met in your life is doomed because their ignorance is going to kill someone that is close to them. Give me a break. Your a f$cking nutcase. Pack up your circus.
    I had no idea until tonight that John has been revealed to be a lying, cheating ass on more than one thread.

11-24-2009, 07:25 AM #42
    bumping thread

11-27-2009, 11:00 AM #43

Investment Opportunity

Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music.The iTit will cost from $499 to $699, depending on cup and speaker size. This is considered a major social breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

Guru
    11-30-2009, 05:28 PM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonL View Post
    John you are ridiculously stubborn.
    You got a lot to say, and try to sway people with your "factual" info, and all you really are is misleading, but I do get humor out of your always right and "never wrong" attitude, quite amusing I might add.

Oh yeah, Im not a moderator dufus, if you simply look under my name, it says "MEMBER", yes John, wrong again.....damn doesnt that suck.
    And oh yeah, stock keeps dropping, can we say dead?

Happy trails cowboy.
    -J

First of all I would have left this to you twits but I must because Havasaker replied.

Second once again to JasonL, the above quote proves you should get your dumbass out of the market. It was pretty clear in the first comment that I was not talking about you and it was a general comment about being a moderator. Second if it was not clear in the first comment then it was very clear in the second comment. The fact you could not get that in ether of those comments means you are a dumbass twit that will lose your ass in a complicated market. Trust me if you still cant get what I was saying by this time you dont have the skills to be in the market.

Guru
    11-30-2009, 05:36 PM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I had no idea until tonight that John has been revealed to be a lying, cheating ass on more than one thread.

Now on to Havakasha, Leave it to you to not get what you have just read. Hey you dumb twit everyone here has lost in a debate to me, not only because I crushed them with common sense and logic but because THE LATTER FACTS HAVE PROVEN ME TO BE CORRECT. Read the below quote and goto the link that was a arguement I had with "zcurzan" and others and then look at what happen it shows clearly I was correct and Tate only got ALMOST EXACTLY what I said she would get, which was almost absolutely nothing. If Mels back was against the wall then Tate would have gotten something that she and what everyone else was saying she would get BUT SHE GOT NOTHING. Only a twit would say that, a guarantee that SIRIXM will pay the FCC money that they already owed for past violations is SOMETHING.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"deewcom, You are correct, you think even poeple like "zcurzan" would be thankful when I was proven right against him and 3 or 4 other people I was debating. Thats why was I proven right against all of them, why have I been right way more times then I have been wrong. That is easy common sense and logic and looking at past history. People can go back to that article: http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=554

Now did that not happen just as I said it would, of course as we now know, yes it did. That is just one example. They can go back and look at the rest of the the articles and post I have made, who has been correct, Thats right it is me. It is all common sense, logic, history, using facts, and not going to far off the reservation. That way, I always have the odds on my side and why I get proven right way more then wrong. For those that think I have a fat head I have never had a problem admitting when I was wrong as this will show."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You see there is a reason "zcurzan" has not once linked to the arguement in question and I have linked to it at least twice (now three times). The clear facts of what happen prove what I said would happen did in fact happen and THAT, YES ONCE AGAIN I WAS CORRECT.

P.S. Even "Newman" agreed I was correct on that.

Head Honcho
    12-01-2009, 12:45 AM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Second once again to JasonL, the above quote proves you should get your dumbass out of the market. It was pretty clear in the first comment that I was not talking about you and it was a general comment about being a moderator. Second if it was not clear in the first comment then it was very clear in the second comment. The fact you could not get that in ether of those comments means you are a dumbass twit that will lose your ass in a complicated market. Trust me if you still cant get what I was saying by this time you dont have the skills to be in the market.
    You are arguing with a 15 month old post. Thats awesome.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    12-01-2009, 12:48 PM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    You are arguing with a 15 month old post. Thats awesome.

I go to where Havakasha is no matter where that takes me. I was willing to leave this thread alone but when I saw Havakasha and then read that JasonL still did not get something soooooo simple a twit could get it, I could not resist.

Page 5 of 5 ... 345