Page 21 of 24 ... 111920212223 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-10-2009, 12:23 PM #201
    QASP is up 30% today and BEHL is up 16%!

12-10-2009, 12:48 PM #202
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    QASP is up 30% today and BEHL is up 16%!
    Nice!!!! Are you buying or selling today....I could have flipped Qasp at .035 and bought back @.018 and increased my positions by a whopping 700k shares, I just don't have the guts to do it 

Mentor
    12-10-2009, 01:07 PM #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Nice!!!! Are you buying or selling today....I could have flipped Qasp at .035 and bought back @.018 and increased my positions by a whopping 700k shares, I just don't have the guts to do it 
    I bought in 100K lots all the way down from .03 to .019
    I'm not selling yet. I'm looking for a 50% return, so I'll be selling in the .038 range maybe, it will all depend on the news. But, for now, I'm holding!

And call me CRAZY, but I'm buying BEHL also.

12-10-2009, 01:32 PM #204
    I bought in 100K lots all the way down from .03 to .019
    I'm not selling yet. I'm looking for a 50% return, so I'll be selling in the .038 range maybe, it will all depend on the news. But, for now, I'm holding!

And call me CRAZY, but I'm buying BEHL also.
    CRAZY, not at all...I'll be buying more behl after the 15th...so far I have about 100k!

Mentor
    12-10-2009, 01:41 PM #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    CRAZY, not at all...I'll be buying more behl after the 15th...so far I have about 100k!
    Andy, CBAI appears to be making a run today. Have you heard anything that would account for this?

Mentor
    12-10-2009, 01:45 PM #206
    CBAI

I just found this news.

Blue Cross is going to be working with Cord Blood America. Maybe this is helping the price today.

Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association National Labor Office Selects CorCell ® and FutureScripts ® As Strategic Alliance Partners
    New affiliates offer wellness and pharmacy benefit assistance to NLO’s nearly 20 million union members and their families

Printer Friendly Send to friend

December 9, 2009

Jackie Fishman (Media Inquiries Only)

WASHINGTON – The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association's (BCBSA) National Labor Office (NLO) announced today that it has formed strategic alliances with FutureScripts and CorCell Companies, Inc.

The NLO has added CorCell and FutureScripts to its portfolio of strategic partners in an effort to provide its labor partners with education and information that help their members take advantage of the best healthcare services.

The Blues' network of healthcare providers offers health benefits for more union workers, retirees and their families than any other national insurance carrier. These new company affiliates will provide specialized expertise on pharmacy benefits and disease treatment technology to help meet the needs of the union members, retirees and their families.

"We are committed to helping our labor customers discover efficient and effective ways to manage healthcare costs," said Bonnie Summers, executive director of the NLO. "We

believe that the disease treatment technology presented by CorCell and the integrative pharmacy management approach offered by FutureScripts are excellent approaches to maximize the best healthcare practices at the best cost for labor membership."

FutureScripts, an independent company headquartered in Philadelphia, is a pharmacy benefits management company delivering affordable prescription drug coverage to employer groups, labor union groups and health plans. The company works directly with drug manufacturers and a nationwide network of more than 60,000 pharmacies, including independent pharmacies and pharmacy retail chains. FutureScripts has developed management tools to ensure access to appropriate prescription drugs, while developing programs and services designed to help members save time and money.

CorCellCompanies, Inc., a Cord Blood America® company, was the first licensed private cord blood bank in the United States. CorCell, an independent company, is dedicated to umbilical cord blood storage and preservation in order to protect the resulting stem cells so they could be used to combat potential, future life-threatening illness. The company currently safeguards cord blood stem cells for approximately 20,000 customers and ensures these cells are accessible for treatment regimens available today and far into the future.

One-fifth of the Blues' overall enrollment nationwide is made up of collectively bargained contracts.

The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association is a national federation of 39 independent, community-based and locally operated Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies that collectively provide healthcare coverage for 100 million members - one-in-three Americans. For more information on the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and its member companies, please visit www.BCBS.com.

The American Board Of Medical Specialties And Blue Cross And Blue Shield Association Announce New Collaboration To Improve Healthcare Quality And Patient Safety
    December 7, 2009

News by Category BCBSA News BlueTV & BlueRadio Health & Wellness National News

News by Innovation Blue Distinction Blue Health Intelligence Blue Healthcare Bank Blue Works Walking Works

Enthusiast
    12-10-2009, 01:51 PM #207

big boats

Hey Bass...I've been out of the groove on here for some time, buried at work. However, I'm in OCNF on Tues @ 1.03 and flipped it week before last, in at 90, out at 1.07 (too soon). Besides picking QASP pockets, everything else, it's a blood bath...behl, bcle, ifsl for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    anyone feel like they missed the boat on shipping. looks like a good time tomorrow for OCNF.

Mentor
    12-10-2009, 04:08 PM #208
    BCLE

Someday's you just have to smile and laugh at your investments.

Take BioClean for instance. I'm laughing my butt off righ now. I just realized that it's trading at a twelve month low which means that my stake in the company is now worth 10% of what I invested....

So, what does a guy do in a situation like this. Smile of course and double your shares! So, all of a sudden I'm only half broken instead of 90%.....

I think you need to have a never say die attitude when you invest in the pennies. Companies that I would have given up on months ago, but I didn't, have come back to reward me nicely in the last couple of days. QASP, CBAI, and BEHL are examples.

If I could only get SIRI to follow this rebound pattern now....

Mentor
    12-10-2009, 04:22 PM #209
    LT, excellent find on QASP. Those a VERY positive opinions from a former insider. Thank you very much for posting this!

GO QASP!!!!!
    Here's another, even better one ... Lot's of confirmations ... back and forth, other emails etc. This is really interesting though ... !

Liking this a lot

The link always helps ...

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=44400212

Mentor
    12-10-2009, 04:26 PM #210
    BEHL

Pink Sheets removed the Caviat Emptar or CE or Skull and Crossbones, what ever you want to call it, from BEHL's listing today. This is a great sign that BEHL is getting itself up to date on it's filings and should surely help the stock price over the next few days.
    Excellent! Just as advertised, sl62 had mentioned it a little while back before the recent PR mention ... Definitely will help. Hopefully, eventually I can get back over my .03 avg ...

Page 21 of 24 ... 111920212223 ...