Page 39 of 40 ... 2937383940
    Guru
    07-12-2009, 02:37 AM #381
    I had another one that said when the 60 day audit was over things will be big, but I cannot find it....arghh

But that is what James Shipley thinks and is doing.

********* Important to me!...they only have a 30 million float! ***** which drives this stock up by .o1 increments..not .0021.

Just my thoughts.

Mentor
    07-12-2009, 08:58 AM #382
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Hey Tib -

Good find. If you look at that chart, the price was up last summer on small volume for NG. Now, they don't have anymore shares to issue and the volume is screaming for NG.

That is really an interesting piece.

Hi Bill,

What caught my attention was the supply\demand argument and how this would affect miggle (to coin the term). One of the links there - http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/ng/ng_..._dcu_nus_m.htm gives overall US prices but nicely also allows a breakdown by state -
    http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/ng/ng_..._dcu_STN_m.htm

Just trying to apply the logic here, especially being such a greenhorn to the industry. Are we buying into a situation that is in effect "over supplied" or are we dealing with different parameters due to location etc.

Inquiring ferrets want to know

Mentor
    07-12-2009, 10:40 AM #383
    Just to tag on here ... Have been doing some backward DD just to try and get a better feel, I admittedly tagged on to the coat tails of ya'll in the beginning with more of a cursory overview than anything really constituting homework.

So I have been back to TOGA - http://www.tennoil.com/links.htm - and following the links once again - checking out http://www.citizensgas.org/ and the prices ...

(As an aside, did notice the Young Oil's site no longer works ... http://www.youngoilcorp.com/, but just as well, the info that is given on TOGA regarding them is dated anyway)

I have got to think a great deal of this has already been covered, in fact recall that it already has by everyones input in older postings ... I am beginning to ramble and go off in different directions ... My main question ...

How are we doing the math here?
    How are assessing the SP against the float, which appears to be huge ... ?
    How are we anticipating the upcoming 'numbers' release beyond the 'news' value?

And of course the other mentions of supply\demand ...

Come on you Chatty Kathy's, wake up already
    It's 7:30 am out here on the left\debt coast ... You guy's ought to be having lunch by now ...

Guru
    07-12-2009, 12:56 PM #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hi Bill,

What caught my attention was the supply\demand argument and how this would affect miggle (to coin the term). One of the links there - http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/ng/ng_..._dcu_nus_m.htm gives overall US prices but nicely also allows a breakdown by state -
    http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/ng/ng_..._dcu_STN_m.htm

Just trying to apply the logic here, especially being such a greenhorn to the industry. Are we buying into a situation that is in effect "over supplied" or are we dealing with different parameters due to location etc.

Inquiring ferrets want to know
    Hey Tib -

That is a damn fair question. I think it is at a turning point of some kind. If you look at that site that has the chart on it, the price was up last summer and there was little demand. Now, all of the sudden, the shares don't exist and the SEC has to approve more and the price is down and the volume is up to the max. It is a pretty confusing issue. So what I derive out of all of this is that it is some type of turning point. I don't understand it yet.

On top of it all, if there is a push for NG and T. Boone Pickens coming out and saying that there is so much NG in the U.S. it could drive the price down, BUT you have to drill for the stuff and that takes time and money, not to mention if people are going to use it they will have to convert vehicles and other appliances over, so there is a time factor involved.

Any thoughts on that?

Guru
    07-12-2009, 01:02 PM #385
    Tib -

Do you have any ferrets? I just got up. I was up late last night.
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-12-2009 at 01:04 PM.

Guru
    07-12-2009, 01:57 PM #386

Ray

Hey Ray,

Here is the second one...I found it:

Mr. HartXXXXX: First, I answer my e-mails, and return the calls received. We have installed a new answering type software from Verizon in our office, and it could be some of the calls people have made have not been returned because we may have lost the messages. We will try to do better on that front.

I cannot discuss up and coming revenues, and what is up and coming concerning announcements with the company. When we can announce something of worth and value, we will do so, for all to see.

We have not issued any e-mails about anything to anybody, but you are on our e-mail list.

I can tell you that the company is going through a complete audit, and should be completed in the next 60 days or so. When that is completed, it will be posted on pink sheets, and hopefully that will take some of the confusion out of the mixture. We want to take the company to next level to benefit all shareholders.

As for facebook, or any other websites that post comments, I do not read them. I neither have the time or do I care what is posted. Many many times in the past, comments and postings are simply not correct, and should not be used for anyone to make a decision on there investments.

As things progress and when they have in fact happened, we will be posting news releases for all to see.

Thank you again for your investment in BCLE.

James E. Shipley
    James E. Shipley, President
    Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    5412 Bolsa Ave.
    Suite D
    Huntington Beach, CA 92649
    Telephone (714) 373-1990

Mentor
    07-12-2009, 05:42 PM #387
    Tib -

Do you have any ferrets? I just got up. I was up late last night.

No ... Choose it as a tongue-in-cheek response to Trips (He said something to the effect of "don't be a ferret" some time back when I got all morally indignant at some of the posters choice of verbiage over in the siri forum - quite awhile ago).

Did see a pair of them one time backpacking up at 10K feet behind Lake Tahoe - They might have been marmmets (sp?) ... Cute! They popped out of some rocks in front of me while I was taking a leak!

Mentor
    07-12-2009, 05:53 PM #388
    Hey Tib -

That is a damn fair question. I think it is at a turning point of some kind. If you look at that site that has the chart on it, the price was up last summer and there was little demand. Now, all of the sudden, the shares don't exist and the SEC has to approve more and the price is down and the volume is up to the max. It is a pretty confusing issue. So what I derive out of all of this is that it is some type of turning point. I don't understand it yet.

On top of it all, if there is a push for NG and T. Boone Pickens coming out and saying that there is so much NG in the U.S. it could drive the price down, BUT you have to drill for the stuff and that takes time and money, not to mention if people are going to use it they will have to convert vehicles and other appliances over, so there is a time factor involved.

Any thoughts on that?
    With you there, it is pretty confusing. I guess I am trying to ascertain between the macro\micro especially as it pertains to Magellan in their present situation - The immediate vs. long term. Need someone closer to the situation that understands it all ... am thinking of trying to find more locally based news to draw off of.

Just as well, the shares issue ... in the former case, as you stated, they do not exist, in ours ... we are pretty diluted if I understand it correctly and if that is so I don't see how we can anticipate that high of a SP - Still learning all this stuff so it tends to allude me a bit - Trying to adjust my strategy here, how long I might want to hang on, where my exit will be, etc.

07-12-2009, 05:55 PM #389
    Thankyou Bill
    I will PM theses to some guys on the wheel and see if they have some intrest...

07-12-2009, 06:11 PM #390
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    No ... Choose it as a tongue-in-cheek response to Trips (He said something to the effect of "don't be a ferret" some time back when I got all morally indignant at some of the posters choice of verbiage over in the siri forum - quite awhile ago).

Did see a pair of them one time backpacking up at 10K feet behind Lake Tahoe - They might have been marmmets (sp?) ... Cute! They popped out of some rocks in front of me while I was taking a leak!
    los Tiburones, means (the shark)...???