Page 2 of 9 1234 ...
    Enthusiast
    05-03-2010, 03:36 PM #11
    I agree completely. I'm not as pumped about these penny plays as I once was. I'm happy to get out at even or a little green and invest in something less volatile and more profitable. I've been watching your comments on WEN and S. Think I'll move to being a swing trader.

Now if QASP, SPNG, BEHL will assist!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    05-03-2010, 03:48 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    I agree completely. I'm not as pumped about these penny plays as I once was. I'm happy to get out at even or a little green and invest in something less volatile and more profitable. I've been watching your comments on WEN and S. Think I'll move to being a swing trader.

Now if QASP, SPNG, BEHL will assist!
    I think all three of those will have their day before you know it.

I've loaded up on 3 million shares of QASP at an average of a penny over the last few days. I was in there at around 2 cents and I was happy with that price. So, I've been thrilled with the penny price.

And once I get out of these pennies, I'll be gone from penny land for good. But, I have a few real losers that I'll have to watch for another year or so before I'm gone for good.

SPNG and BEHL will have a good ride soon, it's just not that time yet!

Mentor
    05-03-2010, 04:03 PM #13
    BCLE closed at .018 today. that's an increase of 115% on the day.

Can't wait to see what Tuesday has in store for us.

Chuck

Enthusiast
    05-03-2010, 04:06 PM #14
    Hey Chuck,

BCLE was strong into the close, not quite making it to HOD, but close. I hung in there thinking/hoping for a pr tonight or tomorrow a.m.

Worse case, I'll jump out with today's profits if it starts to tank tomorrow. I've read about the 3 day run so I'm cautious with this one since today is day two.

Have a good evening and it's been good chatting with you on both boards. I'm looking forward to celebrating our mutual exits from pennyland sometime this summer.

I'm in Charlotte so if things turn out really well with SPNG, BEHL and QASP, I'll take a ride out for a visit and we'll hoist a glass!

Sandy

Mentor
    05-03-2010, 04:08 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I think all three of those will have their day before you know it.

I've loaded up on 3 million shares of QASP at an average of a penny over the last few days. I was in there at around 2 cents and I was happy with that price. So, I've been thrilled with the penny price.

And once I get out of these pennies, I'll be gone from penny land for good. But, I have a few real losers that I'll have to watch for another year or so before I'm gone for good.

SPNG and BEHL will have a good ride soon, it's just not that time yet!
    3 MILLION shares ... Gadzooks! How much do those candles go for anyway?

And to think I was in this subliminal contest with Andy @ 750K ... I will just have to concede ...

Mentor
    05-03-2010, 04:17 PM #16
    Yes, a toast to the ocean on a warm breezy night at the beach...sounds good to me! Actually that sounds like every night to me...LOL

Hey Chuck,

BCLE was strong into the close, not quite making it to HOD, but close. I hung in there thinking/hoping for a pr tonight or tomorrow a.m.

Worse case, I'll jump out with today's profits if it starts to tank tomorrow. I've read about the 3 day run so I'm cautious with this one since today is day two.

Have a good evening and it's been good chatting with you on both boards. I'm looking forward to celebrating our mutual exits from pennyland sometime this summer.

I'm in Charlotte so if things turn out really well with SPNG, BEHL and QASP, I'll take a ride out for a visit and we'll hoist a glass!

Sandy

Mentor
    05-03-2010, 04:21 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    3 MILLION shares ... Gadzooks! How much do those candles go for anyway?

And to think I was in this subliminal contest with Andy @ 750K ... I will just have to concede ...
    LT, I can't beleive that I'm in this for that much either!

But, I'm a business owner and I know how building a business can take many dips and turns before you get it done. So, I honestly think that QASP is on the right path and I don't want to miss this one.

I don't think of QASP as being a typical penny stock. I think of it more like a young SIRI. This is a company that has potential.

750K is a lot of stock. I imagine we'll all be smiling in less than two weeks from now.

Good luck!

Mentor
    05-03-2010, 08:19 PM #18
    Hey Chuck,

Sandy

The candle had a pretty strong close, so I expect a good exit is coming for you. Great job on putting out the word on this Friday Candleman... any time you guys see unusually high volume and price movement (regardless if there is news), speak up the day of, not the day after, lol.

Enthusiast
    05-04-2010, 09:06 AM #19

Bcle

Good morning all. Okay Dave, Chuck, Tibs...where is BCLE headed today. Someone on the spoke mentioned a nickel, but maybe that was enthusiasm boiling over from the ACHL board. Those guys anticipate breaking a dime today.

Anyhoo..the spill is only getting worse which means these might play out for some time.

Thoughts?

Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    The candle had a pretty strong close, so I expect a good exit is coming for you. Great job on putting out the word on this Friday Candleman... any time you guys see unusually high volume and price movement (regardless if there is news), speak up the day of, not the day after, lol.

Mentor
    05-04-2010, 09:31 AM #20
    Good morning all. Okay Dave, Chuck, Tibs...where is BCLE headed today. Someone on the spoke mentioned a nickel, but maybe that was enthusiasm boiling over from the ACHL board. Those guys anticipate breaking a dime today.

Anyhoo..the spill is only getting worse which means these might play out for some time.

Thoughts?

Sandy
    At the moment, my plan is to stay in for a few hours. I'd like to see 3 cents or so. And then dump enough to cover my initial investment. Hold on to the rest and see where it goes. I don't trust these penny stocks to do anything but run for a day or two and then drop back down again.

Of course.....I may have a whole different plan in an hour or so....LOL

Page 2 of 9 1234 ...