View Poll Results: Do you believe the common shares of SIRI are undergoing illegal manipulation?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 92.59%
  • No

2 7.41%
Page 1 of 2 12
    Addict
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: In the trenches taking aim Posts: 634
    03-21-2009, 04:50 PM #1

Exposing Manipulation - Tipping the Major Media Outlets...

After a few comments from other posters - I realize I should have just started a new thread versus drop links in existing threads...

As of today - I decided to start using major media tiplines to expose the manipulation we know is going on. I'm not saying it hasn't been done, and I'm not even saying it will work (for all you critics) -

What I am saying is that it has to start somewhere - and I'm not one for standing around waiting for someone else to fix my problems...

I'll transfer the full text of my messages to Fox News, ABC News, and CNN in the next post - this thread...

Addict
    03-21-2009, 04:54 PM #2

My messages to FOX News, CNN, and ABC News

Here are the texts in full from my messages to the three. Feel free to copy or use the text as a basis for your own tip to an outlet. Who knows - maybe yours will be the tip that "tips" the scales on ISEG/NITE...

Ok - I'm taking matters into my own hands. I started with the ABC News tipline - here is the message I just sent them. Going to CNN next.

The tip I'd like to make is already being discussed at length on several investment bulletin boards - most specifically SIRIUS XM BUZZ (just type it into your google/search engine to find). There has been some extremely BLATANT and illegal manipulation taking place with the common shares of SIRIUS XM Radio - and if you need proof - take a look at the charts for the past three days (today is saturday 21 March 2009). In addition - if you need actual video proof - several of the investors have actually video captured the manipulation taking place. There has been an UPROAR in the sirius xm investor community calling for investigation of both NITE Trading Group and an entity that routes a large portion of the manipulation called "ISEG". Much better information than I can provide is posted directly on the bulletin board noted above. I am also an investor in the common shares. I and many of the investors (there are thousands) look forward to any assistance you could provide to expose this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Active Duty Veteran, Investor, and Small Business Owner
    If interested - I urge anyone else to go here: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/BrianRoss/page?id=3247430
    Same message - this time to CNN:

CNN News Team:
    The tip I'd like to make is already being discussed at length on several investment bulletin boards - most specifically SIRIUS XM BUZZ (just type it into your google/search engine to find). There has been some extremely BLATANT and illegal manipulation taking place with the common shares of SIRIUS XM Radio - and if you need proof - take a look at the charts for the past three days (today is saturday 21 March 2009). In addition - if you need actual video proof - several of the investors have actually video captured the manipulation taking place. There has been an UPROAR in the sirius xm investor community calling for investigation of both NITE Trading Group and an entity that routes a large portion of the manipulation called "ISEG". Much better information than I can provide is posted directly on the bulletin board noted above. I am also an investor in the common shares. I and many of the investors (there are thousands) look forward to any assistance you could provide to expose this.

XXXXXXXX
    Active Duty Veteran, Investor, and Small Business Owner
    Link to the CNN tip line as follows:
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/tips/newstips.html
    Here is the entire message I sent to Hannity's America/Fox News:

Dear Sean,

I want to start off thanking you for the great and honest news coverage you provide on a daily basis. We have tumbled into difficult times and any voice of reason that echos through the darkness will only help.

I write to you today carrying a message from small investors in this country who appear to need their voices heard... but a little background first.

I am an active-duty Soldier, a small business owner, and most recently (past year) an investor in common shares of several companies I believe in. I invest - as do many of my compatriots - in companies I believe portray the best of what corporate america should offer our society. Now to the reason for my plea for help -

As I became more involved in the investment bulletin boards and community at large - I became greatly appalled at the manipulation taking place in our markets. Unfortunately - I am not nearly as learned or eloquent as my investing friends - but I am 100% convinced that illegal manipulation of common shares for quite a few companies is taking place. Luckily - as you are likely aware - legislation is underway to reinstate "the uptick rule" and many of us are hopeful it will at least HELP our situation.

Now - I don't know if you have a brokerage account or can have a member of your staff pull up the charts for this past week - I am hoping you can. If you could take a moment of your time and check out the past week's chart for just SIRI ie. Sirius XM Radio - you will note one very blatant characteristic - HUGE spike drops in the share price - usually followed by a drop in the overall level of the share price for that day. These spikes are caused by huge block trades of MILLIONS of shares of the common stock. These spikes are being caused by manipulation through an entity called "ISEG" and much of the manipulation is complemented by a corrupt group called "Nite Trading Group." Each day - both ISEG and Nite Trading Group are causing hard working Americans to lose their hard earned money - money they planned to invest in the rebuilding of America through Sirius XM Radio.

Many of us have contacted both ISEG and Nite Trading Group directly and are being continually ignored. One of our brightest was even directly transferred straight to a law-firm in order to kill any further inquiries.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance your team could provide. There is much better explanation and open discussion of the situation on a site called "SIRIUS XM BUZZ" where many of us post continually and discuss the complete details of the manipulation. We have even video-captured the manipulation taking place as evidence.

I thank you for your time and implore you to check out the full description of the issue posted where I noted above,

XXXXXXXX X XXXXXXXXXXXX
    Active Duty Veteran, Small Business Owner, and Investor
    Fox News is a little more difficult to tip to. I couldn't find a good tip line - so I went straight to Sean Hannity's site and here is his email address:
    hannity@foxnews.com

03-21-2009, 05:04 PM #3
    Thanks for spearheading the effort, Rick. One other thing that will help is if we have any members who run an investment blog or website that would be willing to write up an article about it. Possibly push it out over the wire to see what outlets pick it up.

I'm glad to see people stepping up to get things done instead of just complaining about it.

Mentor
    03-21-2009, 05:25 PM #4
    Nice job Rick. Cant hurt. But Id rather the major news organizations not be "buzzing" around in here.
    ISEG knows it going on, and since they know their clients, they can stop it. Dont let them fool you. Its completely in their power to make them use another means to manipulate. Maybe KITE is under fire right now, and laying low, hence their relative disappearance the last few days.
    They could trade off, or this manipulator could be using more than one platform. In that technological age, anything is possible.

Mentor
    03-21-2009, 06:19 PM #6
    Great work. One of the more blatant ones Ive ever seen. When you see things like that, you know they are getting cocky. Thats so bad. Their MM did a terrible job. Hes the request. Ok, every 3 minutes, get me a terrible deal. Ok? Small lots so I pay more too. Thanks bro.

Addict
    03-21-2009, 06:35 PM #7
    Thanks for all the links.... I think what I'll start doing - as long as I can - is provide reference links straight to this thread and the pertinent parts of the others...

The way I see it - it can't hurt.

I have the ability to produce an entire website devoted to the issue... just haven't made my mind up yet. It would be relatively easy for me to do - I have access to everything I need to make it happen. I'll take it a step at a time and see where it leads.

Anyone interested in providing assistance - feel free to post here - and the more tips the media outlets receive - the better.

Keep up the pressure on the SEC with letters to them also pls.

~rick

03-21-2009, 07:46 PM #8

Enthusiast
    03-21-2009, 07:57 PM #9
    Interesting info on how MM's operate.

http://falconstocks.com/information/...rketmakers.htm

03-21-2009, 08:33 PM #10

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Paratrooper_Rick;22688]Thanks for all the links.... I think what I'll start doing - as long as I can - is provide reference links straight to this thread and the pertinent parts of the others..

On behalf of myself and I am sure Many other investors , I would like to says THANKS for the effort and Great work in trying to expose this manipulation. I believe " Bill O'Reilly" at fox news would be another good source to send this info too .

Page 1 of 2 12