Page 8 of 19 ... 67891018 ...
    11-18-2009, 05:28 PM #71
    The plot thickens indeed!!!! At least it was good for a close in the green today!!!! Let's see what them Shrubbers dig up tonight.....should make for an interesting read.

Tried picking up some cbai today, no luck.

Mentor
    11-18-2009, 05:43 PM #72
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    LT, yes, maybe my news was old, but I just came across it today....LOL

But, this loan structure is almost amazing. I've been in business for over 35 years. If I could ever have gotten a loan like that, I would have jumped on it in a heartbeat!!!
    Wasn't giving you a hard time there at all ...

Yeah, that loan ... I tell ya, these guy's are either going to help me out financialy with a very generous appreciation in cash flow or ...

I'll end up in the nut house ....

Naturally, this "Inver Finance, Ltd." is no where to be found ...
    Maybe they are in the Aviation start up business?

Mentor
    11-18-2009, 05:46 PM #73
    Dr Dave

Where do the charts say OCNF might be heading. Like Andy...bought at .99. L!ooking to pick their pockets, but dont want to be too greedy!

Chuck-

May exit OCNF...add more powder...open a margin acct...then pick'em clean!
    what broker do you use. I currently have a TDA and Etrade acct. Like TDA. but added powder has 3 day hold. Etrade...available immediately!

Mentor
    11-18-2009, 05:47 PM #74
    If I exit OCNF...nice 25%...$750...wait...I think picking'em for $750...might be a felony! hahahahaha

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-18-2009, 06:03 PM #75
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Dr Dave

Where do the charts say OCNF might be heading. Like Andy...bought at .99. L!ooking to pick their pockets, but dont want to be too greedy!

Chuck-

May exit OCNF...add more powder...open a margin acct...then pick'em clean!
    what broker do you use. I currently have a TDA and Etrade acct. Like TDA. but added powder has 3 day hold. Etrade...available immediately!
    I use Scottrade. It's the cheapest way to get in and out of daytrades as far as I know. 7 bucks in, 7 bucks out on stocks over a dollar. It's a very small hair more expensive for shares under a dollar. The only problem and I think it's a good one is that they do have a list of stocks they won't let you trade. I feel like they are watching out for me with those stocks....LOL If you set up a margin account there is no waiting period.

OCNF should be a 1.50 or 2.00 stock. But, it never hurts to take the 750 and have a smile on your face!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    11-18-2009, 06:05 PM #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    The plot thickens indeed!!!! At least it was good for a close in the green today!!!! Let's see what them Shrubbers dig up tonight.....should make for an interesting read.

Tried picking up some cbai today, no luck.
    Andy, you may have to slap that ask price in order to pick up shares. I have started doing it that way and it's working for me. I can't tell you how many moves I've missed because I was trying to save a half penny on the ask.

Mentor
    11-18-2009, 06:37 PM #77
    Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F'ing Cramer likes the Dry Bulk Rally...

•Cramer Likes the Dry Bulk Rally, Ag Stocks Room to Run

Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SELL< SELL<SELL<SELL

Mentor
    11-18-2009, 09:33 PM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    So I'm getting out of most of my EVFL...holding back 1mm just in case...so got a little dry powder to throw somewhere...OCNF is doing good great!!! I bought down at .98....

So thinking cbai or gspg for the powder....any thoughts on if we hit bottom on these....I've been watching cbai and it hasn't seen a green day for quite awhile. Gspg looks tempting....but sounds like they have cashflow issues...maybe this has awhile before we see the bottom.
    CBAI - no idea about fundamentals. but golden cross yesterday. im sure alot of eyes on this one right now. the 200 MA is currently resistance. get above the 50MA and im a buyer. if im gambling i'll get in now with a stop around .0049-.0045..

dr dave , i know youre not a big believer in golden crosses on the pennies, we got 1 in motion now. lets see how it'll play out!

Mentor
    11-18-2009, 09:34 PM #79
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F'ing Cramer likes the Dry Bulk Rally...

•Cramer Likes the Dry Bulk Rally, Ag Stocks Room to Run

Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SELL< SELL<SELL<SELL

try to think positive, i dont think he's 0 for everything on his calls!!!lol

Mentor
    11-18-2009, 09:51 PM #80
    got this on my market message alert from stockcharts.com (posted by arthur hill)

SEASONAL PATTERNS FAVOR THE BULLS ... Link for today’s video. According to the Stock Trader’s Almanac, the best six months of the year are from November 1st to April 30th. The Almanac provides a performance table going back to 1950. Being long stock indices for these six months and switching to fixed income from May to October provided good returns with less risk. Less exposure to stocks means less risk and a higher risk-adjusted return. Over the last 59 years, from November to April, the Dow has been up 45 times and down just 14 times. Since 1950, the average November-April gain in the Dow was around 7.5%. In contrast, the average gain for the May-October period was less than 1%. Those are pretty good numbers that bode well for the next 5-6 months.

Page 8 of 19 ... 67891018 ...