Page 46 of 52 ... 364445464748 ...
    Mentor
    09-27-2009, 12:35 AM #451

Mentor
    09-27-2009, 12:37 AM #452
    LT

Beef Ribs- seasoned with your favorite seasoning...on rack in a large roasting pan...keep them off the bottom of the pan...250 Degrees in oven for 3-3.5 hours...put on grill to finish...If you use BBQ sauce...baste frequently...allow sauce to carmelize just alitte on ribs...Fall off the bone...eat'm with a fork!

Works for pork also...225 Degrees for 2.5-3 hours!

Now your talking!!

Mentor
    09-27-2009, 12:40 AM #453
    Where the hell did this come from! A/S increased to 3B...thought they were buying back shares and looking for 900M!

Did I miss something!

Form 8-K for SPONGETECH DELIVERY SYSTEMS INC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25-Sep-2009

Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year,

Item 5.03 Amendments to Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year.
    On September 21, 2009, Spongetech Delivery Systems, Inc. (the "Company") filed with the Secretary of State of the State of Delaware two Certificates of Correction to the Company's previously filed Certificates of Amendment to Certificate of Incorporation (the "Certificates of Correction"). The Certificates of Correction were filed to cancel the Company's previously announced 1-for-100 reverse stock split and simultaneous reduction in authorized capital.

Following the filing of the Certificates of Correction, on September 21, 2009, the Company filed a Certificate of Amendment to its Certificate of Incorporation (the "Amendment") which increases the aggregate number of authorized shares of the Company's capital stock to 3,068,000,000 shares, consisting of 3,000,000,000 shares of common stock, 28,000,000 shares of Class B stock, and 40,000,000 shares of preferred stock.

The foregoing description of the Certificates of Correction and Amendment is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full text of the Certificates of Correction and Amendment, which are filed as Exhibits 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3, respectively, hereto, are incorporated by reference herein.

On September 22, 2009, the Company issued a press release announcing the postponement of the reverse stock split until the Company files its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended May 31, 2009. A copy of the press release, which the Company is furnishing to the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"), is attached as Exhibit 99.1 and incorporated by reference herein.

Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure
    On September 22, 2009, the Company's CEO and COO issued a letter to the Company's shareholders in press release form to provide updates on the Company's progress and growth plans. A copy of the letter, which the Company is furnishing to the SEC is attached as Exhibit 99.2 and incorporated by reference herein.

Item 8.01. Other Events
    On September 18, 2009, the Company received a formal order of investigation issued by the SEC regarding possible securities laws violations by the Company and/or other persons. At this time, it is not possible to predict the outcome of the investigation nor is it possible to assess its impact on the Company. The Company and its officers and directors have received subpoenas requesting the delivery of certain documents. The Company has been cooperating fully, and intends to continue to cooperate fully, with the SEC with respect to its investigation.

Item 9.01. Financial Statements and Exhibits.
    Exhibit No. Description

3.1 Certificate of Correction to Certificate of Amendment to Certificate of Incorporation of the Company.

3.2 Certificate of Correction to Certificate of Amendment to Certificate of Incorporation of the Company.

3.3 Certificate of Amendment to Certificate of Incorporation of the Company.

99.1 Press Release, dated September 22, 2009.

99.2 Letter to Shareholders, dated September 22, 2009.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentor
    09-27-2009, 12:41 AM #454
    Now back to the subject! BBQ...don't mess with Texas!

Mentor
    09-27-2009, 12:45 AM #455
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Damn, how did I forget Ted? He didn't need drugs...He is one of the best conservatives this country has to offer, lol!
    Got to love Ted ... So many memories. A few of my buds were avid hunters as well. You bet Bill, great old time conservative ....

The tone he got .... so midrangy bassy ... By far the LOUDEST I think I ever heard ... Those were the days of storming the stage and taking pictures, it would get pretty rowdy, I got some great shots of him from like the ankles to his chest, too close! Matter of fact ... On that particular occassion, I am pretty sure it was the first time the Scopr's ever played over here - Def Leppard opened (Their debut album), Scorpions, then Ted as headliner. I have pictures where I started on the left hand side of the stage and ended up all the way across on the right by the time it was over ... None of it of my own volition ... The guitar player for Def Leppard got pulled into the crowd when he got to close and they grabbed his axe ... Wild

Guru
    09-27-2009, 12:46 AM #456
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqZmtq5LhFo

I saw this guy and when I did he was playing, My God...and somebody was trying to keep tempo with a tambourine in the audience. He stopped., pointed his finger and screamed, "You rattle that tambourine one more time and I am coming down there and wringing your fcuking neck!" The Seattle Colosseum was them quiet enough to hear a pin drop.

Mentor
    09-27-2009, 12:46 AM #457
    Ribs...hell all meat...best cooked on charcoal with mesquite hardwood mixed...if you can get some mesquite chunks...soak them in water for a couple of hours...then add 2-3 of them to charcoal about 10 minutes before meat goes to grill!

Damnitt...now I'm hungry

Sorry Bill...didn't mean to leave you out of the discussion. have you had salmon on a plank...cooked on the grill?

Guru
    09-27-2009, 12:48 AM #458
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Got to love Ted ... So many memories. A few of my buds were avid hunters as well. You bet Bill, great old time conservative ....

The tone he got .... so midrangy bassy ... By far the LOUDEST I think I ever heard ... Those were the days of storming the stage and taking pictures, it would get pretty rowdy, I got some great shots of him from like the ankles to his chest, too close! Matter of fact ... On that particular occassion, I am pretty sure it was the first time the Scopr's ever played over here - Def Leppard opened (Their debut album), Scorpions, then Ted as headliner. I have pictures where I started on the left hand side of the stage and ended up all the way across on the right by the time it was over ... None of it of my own volition ... The guitar player for Def Leppard got pulled into the crowd when he got to close and they grabbed his axe ... Wild

The good old party atmosphere...I used to make my girlfriend take pot into the concerts in her panties...that's before the days of pot-sniffing dogs...oh my my....

Guru
    09-27-2009, 12:50 AM #459
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Ribs...hell all meat...best cooked on charcoal with mesquite hardwood mixed...if you can get some mesquite chunks...soak them in water for a couple of hours...then add 2-3 of them to charcoal about 10 minutes before meat goes to grill!

Damnitt...now I'm hungry

Sorry Bill...didn't mean to leave you out of the discussion. have you had salmon on a plank...cooked on the grill?
    That's fine...I am just looking up old music. I have some Cod thawing out in the refer for tomorrow. I haven't eaten any of Andy's fish yet other than his smoked Salmon...He could make bribes with that stuff..it is SO good! On to my music adventure here.....

Mentor
    09-27-2009, 12:53 AM #460
    Vocals!

One of the first two albums I ever got ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJCTrolF3CY

Damn I am old! LOL!

So classic ... ah love this tune

Page 46 of 52 ... 364445464748 ...