Page 2 of 39 123412 ...
    Guru
    06-09-2009, 09:55 AM #11

Time to get in

Guys -

I think this may be the very time for people to really start getting in on MGLG. The MM's are having to start giving it up.

BCLE will take off soon also....

I am pretty content today.

Off to work I go, ho ho..

Have a great one today...tty later

Bill

Enthusiast
    06-09-2009, 10:07 AM #12
    Some good news.....

GWGI is currently up 30% now and going up. Maybe it took a little bit for the news to hit.

I am hoping the same thing happens with MGLG....

Addict
    06-09-2009, 10:11 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by xitvp View Post
    Some good news.....

GWGI is currently up 30% now and going up. Maybe it took a little bit for the news to hit.

I am hoping the same thing happens with MGLG....
    I hope youre in GWGI, X. I'd like to see somebody profit from this one. I know I wont be.

Enthusiast
    06-09-2009, 10:25 AM #14
    Unfortunately not in GWG Shots.

I'm monitoring it in hopes of a similar reaction once MGLG prod #'s come out (assuming they are good of course).

It's making me want to add some more MGLG shares though....I just found a quarter under the couch...another 500 shares!!!

Guru
    06-09-2009, 10:41 AM #15

BCLE and MGLG

Well, from what I can see, BCLE has a VERY low float and the low cost shares are being sold off and then it is up, up, up.

Same thing with MGLG.

Both will start rising day by day. MGLG will run more off of news, but at the same time will make gains through attrition of shares.

BCLE will come up naturally, because of the low float.

That is what I can ascertain from watching both of them.

Great buys in my opinion.

Bill

Guru
    06-09-2009, 11:12 AM #16

mglg

SOURCE: MAGELLAN ENERGY LTD.
    Jun 01, 2009 09:01 ET
    Magellan Energy Announces Natural Gas Production in Morgan County, Tennessee

TORONTO--(Marketwire - June 1, 2009) - Magellan Energy Ltd. (PINKSHEETS: MGLG) ("Magellan" or "the Company") is pleased to announce that it has completed connection of all gas lines from the Thomas Martin and the Robert Anderson Lease in Morgan County, Tennessee and that gas production has commenced.

This is a significant development for Magellan Energy. After much time, effort and hard work, the Company is now in a position to rapidly increase its daily natural gas production rate and make additions to its reserves. In order to obtain an accurate estimate on the daily output from both wells, gas must flow through the lines for a period of approximately one to two weeks. This waiting period will enable Magellan to get a better understanding of production, as readings will have stabilized enough to achieve a balanced, daily output count. Magellan plans further studies in order to exploit the full potential of this project.

The operators, TMD Energy Inc. will continue to work with Citizens Gas and monitor the situation to ensure there are no further disruptions.

Management believes that this is an exciting time for Magellan and its shareholders. The Company has entered the production phase on both projects and will soon realize a new revenue source. While the delays have been frustrating for the Company and shareholders, the company has successfully dealt with the high BTU issue and has connected the lines to the compressor and begun natural gas production. Magellan is well on its way to increasing revenues and value and will be disclosing production numbers as soon as they are available.

About Magellan Energy: Magellan Energy is a publicly traded independent oil and gas company (PINKSHEETS: MGLG). The company is actively acquiring oil and gas leases, producing properties, mineral rights, and surface interests in Tennessee and Oklahoma. Once acquired, the company intends to develop each property to maximize the income from each property by re-establishing production, refurbishing and improving the existing production and operations.

Forward-Looking Statements: The statements which are not historical facts contained in this release are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, the effect of economic conditions, the impact of competition, the results of financing efforts, changes in consumers' preferences and trends. The words "estimate," "possible," and "seeking" and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, which speak only to the date the statement was made. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, because of new information, future events, or otherwise. Future events and actual results may differ materially from those set forth herein, contemplated by, or underlying the forward-looking statements.
    MAGELLAN ENERGY LTD.
    Member of the Tennessee Oil and Gas Association
    Phone: 1-866-365-4724

Enthusiast
    Joined: May 2009 Location: In the nether regions of the ethernet Posts: 147
    06-09-2009, 12:37 PM #17
    Shots,

Don't feel too bad, I am still crying about selling my HIMX too soon. It just would never get over 3.00 for me ... but the minute I sell it . . . it hits 3.50!!

Currently I am sitting on the following:

OCNF . . Going long on them so no worries. Check with me in Decemeber on how I feel with them.

BCLE. OK I am not happy that they are floating like a gold brick in water, but I still see good things for them. Green Company, Disabled Veterans, Partnered with a larger company, going for Govt Contracts, Military Retired guy with connections running it . . . How can this not work? I can sit on this for a couple of months and see how it plays out. No rush once again. And with the company saying they are bidding on over 8M in contracts... awesome!

BEHL. This is another company that I think has a some nice potential. Following their news, it looks like they are making headway and it might really change things if they can nail the China contract. But who knows? I see this as little risk with big reward possibilities. Another one that I will wait a few months on.

AIG... This is a long again.. will wait the year out with this one... but I suspect that they will hit 7 or 8 by year's end.

FNM . A big fat pig for now...but when the conservertship is lifted . . I suspect that it will double in the blink of an eye. The Govt is not going to let this one die.

I am looking at ACAS. I find then tantalizing.

Bill, I know you are not big in the financials but there is gold in them thar hills if we are willing to wait.

I also see the REITs as another money maker in the medium to long term.

Happy Hunting all

Enthusiast
    06-09-2009, 01:04 PM #18

Himx

Mag,

Don't feel bad....I sold HIMX the day after you did. I still torture myself and check the SP everyday...A tear rolls down my cheek everytime.......

Guru
    06-09-2009, 02:27 PM #19

You guys are too funny!

Humorous that is....

I am not sweating any of it. My mind has developed a set of callouses.

Actually, financials might be getting better and may be a good time to move on them....possibly. There isn't a lot of heat on them right now. It was pure insanity a while back. I haven't looked at any in a while. I have owned AIG three or four times, ABK three times, BAC, C. I made some money off some of them and broke even on other ones, but they were just crazy.

My contention is that it'll all work out...some of these just take time.

I believe, nowadays, that it is best not to be trading all of the time. It seems like every time I sell a stock it then goes up and goes up big. Then I sit here and go, "Well, screwed myself again." I will hang on to what I have until I realize enough money back and then move on to the next ones.

It is also a hell of a lot easier, for me, than wandering all over the place all of the time and is actually cheaper.

06-09-2009, 03:11 PM #20

Day trading BEHL

Does anyone here day trade BEHL? It seems like every day it jumps up 15-20 percent early then slowly comes back down. Every time it happens I feel like it will make a move that I will miss out on, so I dont sell at the mid day peak. I just feel like if you bought in the morning, sold around noon, and bought back in the next morning you could clean up pretty easily. Any thoughts?

Page 2 of 39 123412 ...