Mentor
    09-17-2010, 10:18 PM #1

CNBC Wrong Again!

Always nice on days like these to take a little stroll down memory lane . . .

Just a little reminder for those of you who may still be getting your investment news from CNBC (read CNAB) . . . I give you the following gift:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeW3K...eature=related

btw, Bill Griffith, Griffin whatever . . . gone.

Dennis Neil, O'Neil whatever . . . gone.

Donny Douchebag and two-tone dress shirts . . . gone.

Julia Boorstin . . empty-headed eye candy (soft lens of course)

Addict
    09-18-2010, 11:15 AM #2
    In and around the same time Cramer said only to buy the bonds, that the stock will only bounce between .50 & .60 cents. He is such a dimwit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Always nice on days like these to take a little stroll down memory lane . . .

Just a little reminder for those of you who may still be getting your investment news from CNBC (read CNAB) . . . I give you the following gift:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeW3K...eature=related

btw, Bill Griffith, Griffin whatever . . . gone.

Dennis Neil, O'Neil whatever . . . gone.

Donny Douchebag and two-tone dress shirts . . . gone.

Julia Boorstin . . empty-headed eye candy (soft lens of course)

Mentor
    09-18-2010, 11:58 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    In and around the same time Cramer said only to buy the bonds, that the stock will only bounce between .50 & .60 cents. He is such a dimwit.
    Yes. You are correct SXM!

He said that just a few months after he said "the equity is worthless and they should just cancel the stock." I believe it was trading around $0.19/$0.20 at the time . . . what a scheister!

Mentor
    09-18-2010, 12:21 PM #4
    Here's one of a somewhat-bloated-Donny-Douchbag's last appearances on CNAB right before he got shit-canned . . notice the cool 80's style 2-tone dress shirt cuz Donny is right up-to-date with consumer preferences . . and because there must be great "connectivity" with 2-tone dress shirts . .

Notice also how Donny quickly blurts out "DirectTV is a Douche client" (say that quote as fast as you possibly can to get the effect) . ..

Yup, that's a guy I want handling my ad account

And now here he his . . . I give you Donny Douchebag:

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...icker&tab=s216

Addict
    09-18-2010, 05:34 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Here's one of a somewhat-bloated-Donny-Douchbag's last appearances on CNAB right before he got shit-canned . . notice the cool 80's style 2-tone dress shirt cuz Donny is right up-to-date with consumer preferences . . and because there must be great "connectivity" with 2-tone dress shirts . .

Notice also how Donny quickly blurts out "DirectTV is a Douche client" (say that quote as fast as you possibly can to get the effect) . ..

Yup, that's a guy I want handling my ad account

And now here he his . . . I give you Donny Douchebag:

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...icker&tab=s216
    That is an unemployed "Douche"bag that looks like a big Jackass right now !

Mel said that the shorts would get burnt. He said it on Douche Bag # 1 Cramer's show right after the merger was approved and he bought 1 million shares at $1.38. Shorts may have won some battles, but are losing the war and I would bet that we see a double in this stock price by the end of 2011 or into early 2012.