Page 2 of 2 12
    Addict
    11-21-2008, 12:46 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundevil View Post
    Issue the 8.5 billion shares @ .15 a share. That is an immediate $675,000,000 cash. That plus the reserves covers all debt, share price pops. Financing solved....for now.

I think reverse split just gives opportunity for more dilution. Yeah, more shares opens up opportunity for more dilution, but at current price, we don't have much more room to drop.
    They will issue "only" 4.5 Billion more not 8.5 Billion.

The reverse split will not dilute the equity. It is just so that they can meet one of the NASDAQ requirements.

11-21-2008, 03:01 PM #12
    I understand that the reverse split will not dilute the equity, but I do feel that the price will not hold and we will still be trying to satisfy the Nasdaq's $1.00 Minimum.

I do have a question though...If there are 3.25B shares outstanding today and they do a 50:1 reverse split, that leaves 65 million shares outstanding at a theoretical price of $7.50.

They then issue 4.5B more shares for a total shares outstanding of 5.15B shares. How in the world can they maintain share price if they now have 42% more shares? I realize the reissue will generate cash, but quite frankly I don't see anyone paying $7.50 out of the gates for this stock. I think the shorts will drag it back down into the dirt. Why wouldn't they, now we have more shares for the same company.
    I still consider myself a newbie at this stock stuff, so thanks for your patience.

Enthusiast
    11-21-2008, 05:07 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Keysmark View Post
    I'm not asking for much. Just one - two cent upday.

Keysmark
    Well, I did get 2/10ths of a cent. I guess that's a start.

Keysmark

Mentor
    11-21-2008, 05:11 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Keysmark View Post
    Well, I did get 2/10ths of a cent. I guess that's a start.

Keysmark
    SIRI closed at .14 or unchanged for the day. There was a manipulative trade for 300 shares @ .14 that passed through at 16:00:33.........

Mentor
    11-21-2008, 07:23 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundevil View Post
    I understand that the reverse split will not dilute the equity, but I do feel that the price will not hold and we will still be trying to satisfy the Nasdaq's $1.00 Minimum.

I do have a question though...If there are 3.25B shares outstanding today and they do a 50:1 reverse split, that leaves 65 million shares outstanding at a theoretical price of $7.50.

They then issue 4.5B more shares for a total shares outstanding of 5.15B shares. How in the world can they maintain share price if they now have 42% more shares? I realize the reissue will generate cash, but quite frankly I don't see anyone paying $7.50 out of the gates for this stock. I think the shorts will drag it back down into the dirt. Why wouldn't they, now we have more shares for the same company.
    I still consider myself a newbie at this stock stuff, so thanks for your patience.

Upon approval of the additional shares, the float will automatically increase to 8 billion. When (and IF) they do the reverse split, those will be reduced. They will not RS and then have another 4.5 billion shares to throw out there.

Addict
    11-21-2008, 09:44 PM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Demian View Post
    SIRI closed at .14 or unchanged for the day. There was a manipulative trade for 300 shares @ .14 that passed through at 16:00:33.........
    there was a 2.9 million share just before that trade you stated that brought it down to .14 from .15

Page 2 of 2 12