Page 1 of 2 12
    Enthusiast
    11-21-2008, 10:29 AM #1

Two Cent Upday

I'm not asking for much. Just one - two cent upday.

Keysmark

Addict
    11-21-2008, 10:48 AM #2
    LOOK who added more yesterday...

Goldman Sachs Group Inc Institution 0.00 % 2008-11-19 11,244,513

Addict
    11-21-2008, 10:54 AM #3
    Just look at TMA
    2 weeks ago it split from .40 to go to 4 dollars.
    Now its back to .32 for yesterdays low and currently sits at .44 cents.
    Just to show you they steal even more from you and just doing it in a different way that some just don’t grasp.
    R/S are a joke.

AND…

Just a note: SIRI is looking for a Reverse Stock Split. On Nov 7, RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) had a Reverse 20-1 split. Their stock was at about $1 and it split to $20. Today it is at $12.58. Is this just another way to have more room for SIRI to go down. At least .15 there is not much room to go down. If SIRI gets a 50-1 split and it goes to $7.50 you suddenly have less shares and it could go down to .15 again.
    I think I’d rather not split. Based on History, it won’t help. I could be wrong…Any other Thoughts?

Guru
    11-21-2008, 11:20 AM #4
    personally I feel since it seems (to me) that all of this price is based on perception that yes, a RS would immediately tank the stock again, unless perception changes.

Im thinking id rather see perception change before the RS, But who knows, on the other hand if its timed right we could go up on perception with the right news after an RS....so many possibilities...

Addict
    11-21-2008, 11:35 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusHope View Post
    Just look at TMA
    2 weeks ago it split from .40 to go to 4 dollars.
    Now its back to .32 for yesterdays low and currently sits at .44 cents.
    Just to show you they steal even more from you and just doing it in a different way that some just don’t grasp.
    R/S are a joke.

AND…

Just a note: SIRI is looking for a Reverse Stock Split. On Nov 7, RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) had a Reverse 20-1 split. Their stock was at about $1 and it split to $20. Today it is at $12.58. Is this just another way to have more room for SIRI to go down. At least .15 there is not much room to go down. If SIRI gets a 50-1 split and it goes to $7.50 you suddenly have less shares and it could go down to .15 again.
    I think I’d rather not split. Based on History, it won’t help. I could be wrong…Any other Thoughts?

I did mention it in one of my original posts. I said that if they did have a reverse split, the damn stock was going to go back to pennies.

Still, getting delisted is a major drawback and a step towards chapter 11.

See, if Sirius gets delisted from NASDAQ, they have 2 options, trade on the OTCBB or the pink sheets. It will most likely be the OTCBB. If they remain there for a long period of time, then institutional investors will stop adding shares, analysts will stop following the stock and it will suffer a loss in investors confidence. All of which is bad.

Now, you will still own the shares of the company if you choose not to sell them, but again, getting delisted from NASDAQ is the first step towards chapter 11.

So what are the options right now ?

Vote yes for the reverse split.
    Vote yes for the issuance of the 4.5 Billion shares.

At least with that you have a better chance that the company will stay afloat and you will give them the chance to recuperate so you can get your money back.
    Last edited by Siriusowner; 11-21-2008 at 11:38 AM.

Addict
    11-21-2008, 12:07 PM #6
    If our stock trades lower 10-12 it may sound crazy but i think i will add to my position another few thousand shares.

We are trading in a tight range of 15-16 so maybe the dust is settling.

Enthusiast
    11-21-2008, 12:19 PM #7
    If your talking about bank of scotland.. its a financial stock of cource it went down the qlf is down 75% on the year.. I have found several stocks that have done well after r/s its more based on the # and strength of co.

we get refinanced we are good

11-21-2008, 12:21 PM #8

investor confidence and reverse split

Quote Originally Posted by Siriusowner View Post
    I did mention it in one of my original posts. I said that if they did have a reverse split, the damn stock was going to go back to pennies.

Still, getting delisted is a major drawback and a step towards chapter 11.

See, if Sirius gets delisted from NASDAQ, they have 2 options, trade on the OTCBB or the pink sheets. It will most likely be the OTCBB. If they remain there for a long period of time, then institutional investors will stop adding shares, analysts will stop following the stock and it will suffer a loss in investors confidence. All of which is bad.

Now, you will still own the shares of the company if you choose not to sell them, but again, getting delisted from NASDAQ is the first step towards chapter 11.

So what are the options right now ?

Vote yes for the reverse split.
    Vote yes for the issuance of the 4.5 Billion shares.

At least with that you have a better chance that the company will stay afloat and you will give them the chance to recuperate so you can get your money back.
    I am not an expert by no means but I have already dealt with a reverse stock split and I don't want another. My confidence is already shot. I know that if a reverse split happens my investment will never be recovered...at least penny stocks can increase no matter where they are traded. I would rather take my chances with 11,000 shares of penny stock instead of 1,100 shares that probably will never reach the price I paid, and that is at the 1-10 split. Am I wrong? It will be even worse if it splits 1-50!!!

11-21-2008, 12:41 PM #9

I agree

Issue the 8.5 billion shares @ .15 a share. That is an immediate $675,000,000 cash. That plus the reserves covers all debt, share price pops. Financing solved....for now.

I think reverse split just gives opportunity for more dilution. Yeah, more shares opens up opportunity for more dilution, but at current price, we don't have much more room to drop.

Addict
    11-21-2008, 12:43 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Siriusownerjlk View Post
    I am not an expert by no means but I have already dealt with a reverse stock split and I don't want another. My confidence is already shot. I know that if a reverse split happens my investment will never be recovered...at least penny stocks can increase no matter where they are traded. I would rather take my chances with 11,000 shares of penny stock instead of 1,100 shares that probably will never reach the price I paid, and that is at the 1-10 split. Am I wrong? It will be even worse if it splits 1-50!!!
    There's 2 choices only, either one is nasty. Whichever you pick is your own choice, just be informed when you do that.
    Once the stock gets delisted, it will not be easy for them to get back to the NASDAQ and you will most likely loose all you investment in BK. But again, its your choice.

Page 1 of 2 12