Page 6 of 7 ... 4567
    Enthusiast
    07-06-2009, 08:16 PM #51
    Picked up 51,000 shares today!

Hope It climbs to 5.00 soon!

Head Honcho
    07-06-2009, 09:29 PM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    OMG, does anyone here actually know how those options work. My guess if it works like every other company when issuing options to people is that it comes in 20% vested interest per year. Thats means he is only allowed to sell at most is 20% the first year, another 20% the second year and so on.
    We talked about that in length on siriusbuzz radio this past week.

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Charles, I am sorry but while I am not sure what Mel is worth at this time ether I do think it is much more then the 30 to 40 million you said on Sirius Buzz Radio. If we just take the money he made off of the deals when Infinity went to CBS and then when CBS was sold to Viacom then he made well over a BILLION from that alone.
    I totally misspoke, I meant to say 300-400million not 30-40million. Talking on the spot like that is a lot harder than you guys might think!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 09:46 PM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    We talked about that in length on siriusbuzz radio this past week. Talking on the spot like that is a lot harder than you guys might think!
    hmmm . . . gives me an idea . . . you should consider having a guest cohost just like the Mike Douglass Show (sorry for the 70's reference Charles)

would be interesting to hear some of SB's tribal elders such as john or homer or relmor etc on the air . . which of course would probably prove your point of how difficult extemporaneous speaking really is

betcha it would be a big ratings grabber too.

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 10:21 PM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Hey Irish . . did you get the Sirius XM ad card they were passing-out on the broadwalk (mis-spelling intentional)??

I usually shun anyone approaching me with some kind of hand-out but was shocked to see 3 young ladies passing-out Sirius XM ad-cards on the Belmar Broadwalk (mis-spelling intentional).

Of course I gave her a short quiz . . didn't know anything about the product . . I will upload a copy of the card in a separate post . . I think their money would have been better spent with a banner-plane ad . . people going to the beach generally have their hands full and the ad cards are either refused or end up in the garbage . ..
    Good find,didn't see any Ad cards on the North Wildwood boardwalk on saturday night,but i was checking out the planes on the beach and didn't see an ad there either..interesting idea about the cards,good demographics with the teen audience whose parents pay for the I-Phone..

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 10:25 PM #55
    hmmm . . . gives me an idea . . . you should consider having a guest cohost just like the Mike Douglass Show (sorry for the 70's reference Charles)

would be interesting to hear some of SB's tribal elders such as john or homer or relmor etc on the air . . which of course would probably prove your point of how difficult extemporaneous speaking really is

betcha it would be a big ratings grabber too.
    Homer by himself would be great charles,but GOD, John,Relmor and LLoyd on the air together would blow the ratings through the roof,(that is if they and them let them actually tell the world the real truth).....would definitely get the popcorn out for that show..

Mentor
    07-06-2009, 10:27 PM #56
    Quote Originally Posted by RMAN View Post

Great buy Rman,if you got the spare cash load up,it's a sure 5 bagger at this price....

Guru
    07-06-2009, 11:23 PM #57
    New ad on back cover of July issue of Mercedes Benz Club of America magazine . . . E-Class Mercedes with Sirius XM logo noting "Over 130 Channels of Sirius available in all E-Class vehicles"
    Attachment 121
    nice pic, thanks....The real thing to note here is the LARGE LETTERS...saying...

If you want to see the future of the automobile, just look at where the E class is today.
    and then it has a nice big Sirius Logo as the main feature...SA WEET!
    Last edited by imromo24; 07-06-2009 at 11:26 PM.

Enthusiast
    07-07-2009, 12:35 AM #58
    New ad on back cover of July issue of Mercedes Benz Club of America magazine . . . E-Class Mercedes with Sirius XM logo noting "Over 130 Channels of Sirius available in all E-Class vehicles"
    Attachment 121
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    SRK. Dammit. So I have to ask Charles to help with a picture. You just do back to back and kick my sorry ass.

By the way you picked it up quite a bit and now sit at 91 to my 92, soon to be 93 in the quest for senior membership status. Now stop it! Your killing me. WTF, did you attend some damn communication seminar this weekend at the beach with a minor in computer technology?????????????? 93 amigo.

Enthusiast
    07-07-2009, 12:36 AM #59
    Quote Originally Posted by RMAN View Post

Enthusiast
    07-07-2009, 01:40 AM #60

More advertising. this time on espn.com

Go here: http://espn.go.com/
    Right below the main story.

keep it goin sirius

Page 6 of 7 ... 4567