Page 50 of 58 ... 404849505152 ...
    Guru
    07-18-2009, 04:11 PM #491
    hey ray dont pretend like u dont have a clover of ur own

both picks i got from you so dont give me to much credit heh

07-18-2009, 04:40 PM #492
    I actually picked up a few shares of SARO on friday based on the initial volume and movement but I sold after I did some more extensive DD. I felt it was too risky of a play even short term because the momentum seemed to cease after more info was released about the dealings of one of the execs(got in trouble with SEC for p&d scheme) and a few other things I discovered. Just my 2cents but would like to see more opinions as well

07-18-2009, 05:36 PM #493
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    hey ray dont pretend like u dont have a clover of ur own

both picks i got from you so dont give me to much credit heh
    hey,taco,homo DEEEEk..you are way to funny....bcle is all Mr.BILLS...OH NO...!!!!Do you remember...sat night live mr.bill

Addict
    07-18-2009, 05:44 PM #494
    Looks like IFSL has made a nice fan base over at Yazoo.

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/St...frt=2&off=1#-1

and

Ever sat and dreamed of what you would do if one of these retardedly overzealous estimates came true?
    If IFSL hit .05 @ my 2mill shares = $100K for me.

I'd keep $20K, get me a new motorcycle, 2010 Ducati 848 or Triumph Thruxton, get some furniture for my room (just moved into new apt after breaking up with girlfriend and have no furniture), and pay some bills.
    The remaining $80K I'd split up and put mostly into BEHL and BCLE. I'd leave MGLG at my current 2 mill shares and hold for awhile. I wouldn't pay back any student loans right now.

Anyone else care to dream?
    Last edited by ShotsII; 07-18-2009 at 05:48 PM.

07-18-2009, 06:20 PM #495
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Looks like IFSL has made a nice fan base over at Yazoo.

and

Ever sat and dreamed of what you would do if one of these retardedly overzealous estimates came true?
    If IFSL hit .05 @ my 2mill shares = $100K for me.

I'd keep $20K, get me a new motorcycle, 2010 Ducati 848 or Triumph Thruxton, get some furniture for my room (just moved into new apt after breaking up with girlfriend and have no furniture), and pay some bills.
    The remaining $80K I'd split up and put mostly into BEHL and BCLE. I'd leave MGLG at my current 2 mill shares and hold for awhile. I wouldn't pay back any student loans right now.

Anyone else care to dream?
    good for you...rock on I am very happy for you...
    I dream every day , but my work gets in the way ...
    why would I buy this company...
    I like gravity sports + inertia with horse power included...lol

07-18-2009, 06:40 PM #496
    Shots sorry about the split tail that's to bad ..most people these days dont get work ethic, I have a spot to land any time you need it..extra diggs thanks to Bill,Sworn,Tripp,and a big group here...!!!! If you need a hall pass we have it going on ....!!!

Mentor
    07-18-2009, 07:09 PM #497
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    The first one on that list is the pick I was looking at for monday. SARO had huge volume on Friday on news of a merger. If the rule of three applies its got two more days. What do you guys think? I know its up huge but its on good news and could go for a few more days. I haven't seen it pumped anywhere yet either. What do you guys think?
    Does that list run all day - ie. during trading? I'd go in on something like that at the end of the trading day. If it does run all day, looks like I should see if I can get it to run on the old PC I have down in my office. You can get a list like that during the day off of nasdaq too huh? or are there any other sites you guys know of.... (I'm getting sucked in again) hahaha

07-18-2009, 07:23 PM #498
    Hey Dave, That list Bill posted came off of scottrade elite top performers tab. i think it does update throughout the day. Scottrade Elite also has a free trade-ideas sub. which will give you stocks based onthe filter you want, like high volume, or breakout of channel...lots of good stuff. I'm still playing with it but it looks like it could be a great daytrading tool that is free with scottrade elite and td ameritrade may offer it free as well

Does anyone here use Trade-ideas? If so do you have a favorite filter you can share?
    Last edited by stang3O2; 07-18-2009 at 07:25 PM.

Guru
    07-18-2009, 07:24 PM #499
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Does that list run all day - ie. during trading? I'd go in on something like that at the end of the trading day. If it does run all day, looks like I should see if I can get it to run on the old PC I have down in my office. You can get a list like that during the day off of nasdaq too huh? or are there any other sites you guys know of.... (I'm getting sucked in again) hahaha
    Dave,

It runs all day long in real time for all of the exchanges. It is part of Scottrade Elite. If you have a Scottrade account then PM me and I will tell you how to get Scottrade Elite without meeting their minimum $25,000 account requirement. (Insider knowledge). It has worked every time so far.

Hey, glad to see you up!
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-18-2009 at 07:28 PM.

Guru
    07-18-2009, 07:30 PM #500
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Hey Dave, That list Bill posted came off of scottrade elite top performers tab. i think it does update throughout the day. Scottrade Elite also has a free trade-ideas sub. which will give you stocks based onthe filter you want, like high volume, or breakout of channel...lots of good stuff. I'm still playing with it but it looks like it could be a great daytrading tool that is free with scottrade elite and td ameritrade may offer it free as well

Does anyone here use Trade-ideas? If so do you have a favorite filter you can share?
    LOL, we must have posted at the same time. I haven't really looked at it but twice. It is pretty sophisticated. Have you tried it out yet?

Page 50 of 58 ... 404849505152 ...