Page 2 of 2 12
    Mentor
    07-30-2013, 03:12 PM #11
    Low volume breather on LMCA but one of these should make a move to catch the other at some point. Lets hope LMCA makes the move up. They *usually* end the day close from a % basis. I have noticed that once in a while they hedge 1 against the other on quick moves.........SIRI goes up quick and LMCA drops a bit or vice versa. Intraday BS that usually corrects itself by days end.

Head Honcho
    07-30-2013, 03:41 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    days like today are good problems to have!!
    For better or worse I have made a decision to put in a trailing $1 stop sell order on FB for 50% of my shares at $37.88. Hopefully we see new highs but, without a major analyst upgrade or big news, I dont see much potential upside.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    07-30-2013, 04:01 PM #13
    So, as of now, our "Record Breaking" earnings call was worth exactly 0

07-30-2013, 04:25 PM #14
    John Tinker, Maxim Group Senior Media
    Analyst

Playground Radio brings you market news straight from The Playground. Join your host Demian Russian from Satellite Radio Playground and Market Playground, along with Spencer Osborne from SiriusBuzz, for a discussion on... more

I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

07-30-2013, 05:36 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    SIRI had 2 dojis in a row and is working on a 3rd today so far. Something tells me to watch out for a late day run with the dog..

if SIRI can close at 3.79 or higher today it should be off to $4
    Hey Bass, technically speaking, now that we didn't get a late day rally, does the take down to $3.70 have any significance? I've noticed too that the last three days have been lower highs and lower lows, and it looks as though it broke your trendline.

Addict
    07-30-2013, 06:14 PM #16
    Thanks Denco, yours is greatly appreciated also, along with all our fellow comrades in arms. Wolfe it is hard to see the silver lining, we need news, imo. I've been contemplating unloading my Sept $4's and holding my $3.50's, thinking , cut my losses and buy back lower. But my gut says soon as I do, it will turn around and be around $4 by Aug.12th which is my target sell date. That would give whoever buys them a month to make money, and I definitely want to sell into fomo. It does seem they have actively been releasing skit to help us out, but nothing really major, not what people want to know anyway, show us some of the goods, But I feel their not gonna do that til they know fm-6 is safe and sound in orbit, it's got to be the last piece to the puzzle. History says we should nosedive after conference call. I'm not really happy with todays performance, but we are still at the upper range of our highs, and it's a whole lot better than $3, the only way I ever see us hitting $3 again is if FM-6's Proton rocket blows up. $3.50's I can handle, just let me sell first This year is shaping up to be almost identical to 2011, which I believe Hillbilly and me sited the similarities earlier this year. Without FM-6 in the air, I see it being totally identical, that's what I'm afraid of, more broken promises. That wouldn't look good. All I can tell anyone is, 2 outa the last four years Siri has risen significantly in August, 2011 not being one of them. We need our launch date....be cautious..... because snitzelman is always wanting another piledriving.

aug 2009.png

aug2010.png
    Last edited by Redcloud; 07-30-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Addict
    07-30-2013, 06:25 PM #17
    Last edited by Redcloud; 07-30-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Addict
    Last edited by Redcloud; 07-30-2013 at 06:42 PM.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    07-31-2013, 08:56 AM #20
    The thing that strikes me most is the decreasing volume over the last 3 days as SIRI has been drifting lower. It doesn't seem like others are selling - this could be Snitzel Man trying to play games. I would watch for support around the $3.50 area as gap-ups are typically support areas if the dog decides to continue drifting lower for the time being
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post
    Hey Bass, technically speaking, now that we didn't get a late day rally, does the take down to $3.70 have any significance? I've noticed too that the last three days have been lower highs and lower lows, and it looks as though it broke your trendline.

Page 2 of 2 12