Page 2 of 4 1234
    Mentor
    02-01-2010, 11:03 PM #11
    Moody's upgrade on sirius xm. don't have the link...but they upgraded everything but the kitchen sink. Tomorrow...is going to be one hell of a ride.

Jeff

Mentor
    02-01-2010, 11:03 PM #12
    Bill

if you are lurking out there...STAY THIRSTY MY FRIEND!

Jeff

Mentor
    02-02-2010, 07:41 AM #13
    EXPU looks pretty good if it breaks 0.019

BEHL has been successively making lower highs and lower lows since its peak in Aug of last year, but it looks like it put in a higher low, which leaves a higher high to be made at 0.0175.

Let's see what happens manana, I may get into these guys.

Mentor
    02-02-2010, 07:47 AM #14
    Can you guys on TDA use a market or buy stop, rather than buy limit on pennies/otcbb/stocks under $1?

Mentor
    02-02-2010, 07:51 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Chuck

I was thinking the same thing. Saw CEO JBLU on CNBC...nothing but good things to say...I would look for them to rebound in a big way over the next 3-9 months. Airline stocks have been up...they have been down...rebound coming!

JS
    Watch out for CNBC - burned me a bunch of times: AMZN, FSLR, to name a few, then you gotta love how they propped just AA before earnings.

Mentor
    02-02-2010, 07:52 AM #16
    Who has SIRI calls?

Mentor
    02-02-2010, 08:56 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Moody's upgrade on sirius xm. don't have the link...but they upgraded everything but the kitchen sink. Tomorrow...is going to be one hell of a ride.

Jeff
    Can't seem to find the direct link either, not even showing up on Google or Yazoo ... Well, that may be a good thing if it hit's this morning ... Searched for it under Moody's\SIRI:

BRIEF-Moody's upgrades Sirius XM's CFR to Caa1, outlook stable
    Mon Feb 1, 2010 6:53pm ESTRelated NewsBRIEF-Moody's assigns B2 ratings to Media General

Thu, Jan 28 2010
    BRIEF-Moody's affirms ratings of Alliant Holdings I (CFR at B3)

Thu, Jan 28 2010
    Liberty Media seeks bigger stake in Live Nation

Tue, Jan 26 2010
    BRIEF-Moody's rates Carmike's credit facility B1

Tue, Jan 12 2010
    BRIEF-Moody's downgrades Harlan Lab's ratings

Mon, Jan 4 2010Feb 1 (Reuters) - Sirius XM: Moody's Investors Service upgraded Sirius XM Radio Inc.'s (Sirius XM) Corporate Family Rating (CFR) to Caa1 from Ca, Probability of Default Rating (PDR) to B3 from Caa3, and speculative-grade liquidity rating to SGL-2 from SGL-3. Associated debt ratings were upgraded as detailed below.

Also, there is 24/7's take here: http://247wallst.com/2010/02/01/siri...-upgrade-siri/

Early here on the left-coast (4:30 am when I got up) pre-market was up to
    .94, now settling down @ .91 ... The elusive dollar ... can you smell it?

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    02-02-2010, 09:06 AM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Who has SIRI calls?
    I sold my March dollar calls last week at a tidy little profit.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    02-02-2010, 09:08 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    I have been so burned by the likes of BEHL, QASP, CHMP, OCNF, GSAE.....geez, these guys go down and down and down........ It's hard to find exit points if you miss the one big run up.

Hehe...you only get burned if you sell guys/gals!!! At least two of these ended in the green today, which made my day. Yeah it's a bummer watching these go down almost on a daily basis, but they haven't yet so far sunken down to the triple 000's which makes me think they may be legitimate, and not your typical pump and dump scams. I could also be dead wrong, but hope I'm not.

I could be making decent $$$ by flipping these guys, but don't have the ability to watch em close on my phone at work. I did get out of ocnf at around .93 at a slight loss, but may get back in if it starts moving up again. My two very speculative positions are in HESG and BZCN, but I'm only in for a few hundred a piece on em, so am not sweating it at all.

After all, Im still holding SIRI @ .20....good for a 3 bagger and valued at more than I started with in my own cash.

I say "Hang I there" guys/gals, it's only money. Just as long as your not playing with money you need to pay the bills.

Andy
    Andy, I couldn't agree with you more! I always hold onto the losers, someday they may be worth something.
    QASP is a great example of that. It just runs up every now and then for no really good reason. But, it gives you an exit point. And then it drops so low that I just buy back in again.
    I wish the other pennies would behave that way......

Mentor
    02-02-2010, 09:21 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    I have been so burned by the likes of BEHL, QASP, CHMP, OCNF, GSAE.....geez, these guys go down and down and down........ It's hard to find exit points if you miss the one big run up.

Hehe...you only get burned if you sell guys/gals!!! At least two of these ended in the green today, which made my day. Yeah it's a bummer watching these go down almost on a daily basis, but they haven't yet so far sunken down to the triple 000's which makes me think they may be legitimate, and not your typical pump and dump scams. I could also be dead wrong, but hope I'm not.

I could be making decent $$$ by flipping these guys, but don't have the ability to watch em close on my phone at work. I did get out of ocnf at around .93 at a slight loss, but may get back in if it starts moving up again. My two very speculative positions are in HESG and BZCN, but I'm only in for a few hundred a piece on em, so am not sweating it at all.

After all, Im still holding SIRI @ .20....good for a 3 bagger and valued at more than I started with in my own cash.

I say "Hang I there" guys/gals, it's only money. Just as long as your not playing with money you need to pay the bills.

Andy
    Hey Andy! It's a beautiful thing isn't it? I am slightly over on my avg., about
    .28 now and hold half the amount of shares as yourself but ... Sunday, in keeping with the long term plans, plopped down the denaro for a lifetime sub on the wifes car as the freebe, 6 mo. try was coming to an end. The whole 9 yards package and in essence Siri paid for it! Have to take just a smidgen of credit for this run as I both accepted the torch and promptly sold the last bit of over-core to cover the sub @ .73, just a day before launch ...

It's all good, funny I had told the rep the same thing on the phone, "Ah it's only money'! (And you guy's paid for it!) The question now is ... how high do we go? Haven't even hit the CC yet ... The other anomaly is just how ... unconcerned, if that's the right word, I have become with the wonderful blue dog now that other plays have taken up the attention, there is a part of me that just wants to let it ride.

Have settled down with QASP, we are pretty much right at the cusp at this point, the next bit of news should be the names of the first two acquis -

Page 2 of 4 1234