Page 1 of 2 12
    05-22-2013, 08:33 AM #1

IRI Daily Thread 5.22.2013 - Law 24 Wednesday!

Law 24
    Play the Perfect Courtier

The perfect courtier thrives in a world where everything revolves around power and political dexterity. He has mastered the art of indirection; he flatters, yields to superiors, and asserts power over others in the mot oblique and graceful manner. Learn and apply the laws of courtiership and there will be no limit to how far you can rise in the court.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    05-22-2013, 10:14 AM #2
    Morning all!

Looks like a nice day in the markets today. Hope Binki doesn't piss on us later

My Spurs almost blew it after going up big last night. That would have been a series changer. Seems they got a bit tired and complacent. A win is an win though.

Sly good luck to you and the Heat tonight. Should be a good physical series.

SIRI STONGLIKEBULL..........still LONGDUCKDONG....though I peeled off a block at 3.55 just to lock in a few......GLTA

Mentor
    05-22-2013, 10:16 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Morning all!

Looks like a nice day in the markets today. Hope Binki doesn't piss on us later

My Spurs almost blew it after going up big last night. That would have been a series changer. Seems they got a bit tired and complacent. A win is an win though.

Sly good luck to you and the Heat tonight. Should be a good physical series.

SIRI STONGLIKEBULL..........still LONGDUCKDONG....though I peeled off a block at 3.55 just to lock in a few......GLTA
    Nice little pop after my post!!...next sell for me is $3.60.......ish

EDIT: Looks like BINKI added some STEVIA to my cereal....

Addict
    05-22-2013, 11:07 AM #4
    Hey Denco, I want you to know that I hung in there with you to the final whistle last night (obviously after my bed time here on the east coast). Sure looked bleak near the end, but glad your Spurs were able to pull it out. Now if only my Heat can accomplish the same result tonight....................

Binki hasn't helped my LEDS yet, but I know there is still time for recovery today.

Mentor
    05-22-2013, 11:19 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Hey Denco, I want you to know that I hung in there with you to the final whistle last night (obviously after my bed time here on the east coast). Sure looked bleak near the end, but glad your Spurs were able to pull it out. Now if only my Heat can accomplish the same result tonight....................

Binki hasn't helped my LEDS yet, but I know there is still time for recovery today.
    Thanks SLY....that's not easy being on the east coast. It was interesting to the end. I'll be watching tonight.

Good luck with LEDS and all you trades. Check you out later.

05-22-2013, 11:44 AM #6
    Anyone here own Stevia Corp. (STEV)? This is an interesting trade in a company that earned $3 million this past quarter. $1 million was earned this year so it looks to be even more promising for 2013.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    05-22-2013, 12:58 PM #7
    I got it on my watch list Midas, but it doesnt seem to be doing much.

05-22-2013, 01:04 PM #8
    Today is slow but yesterday they had a 40% run from .21 - .30 on earnings. Going to give it some time to marinate.

Thanks RC!

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    I got it on my watch list Midas, but it doesnt seem to be doing much.

05-22-2013, 01:14 PM #9
    Yep...watch list too. It's funny that just yesterday my mother was visiting and trying to get her hands on some Stevia herb. I think it's a sign to buy but for now it's on my watch list.

05-22-2013, 01:30 PM #10
    I've been trading the stock for awhile now waiting for earnings. I just didn't know if they were going to make their projections but sure enough they have. And apparently, there are more farmers interested in their program so I suspect this is just the beginning. Would love to see it test the 52 week high of $1.07. This could be a mini Sirius XM move.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
    Yep...watch list too. It's funny that just yesterday my mother was visiting and trying to get her hands on some Stevia herb. I think it's a sign to buy but for now it's on my watch list.

Page 1 of 2 12