Page 2 of 2 12
    Mentor
    04-22-2013, 09:00 PM #11
    Picked up 500 shares at 2.99 today...just dont think that they can fill the gap now with trading days till CC.

JS

Enthusiast
    04-23-2013, 02:03 PM #12
    in my "around town car", I stream via the app - It hasn't crashed on me (the app ) since the very first days of development, for the most part.

I do seem to recall that I had some issues in the 2.0 beta days.

Also - I stream on a 1st gen iPad in the garage for hours on end - the only issue is that it times out.

I wish that I could say the same for our TTR1 in the dining room. I have to reset that #$@%#$ at least once per week.

Not only is it a frustrating PITA, it's really quite embarrassing to have issues when we have company -- especially so when it's a friend that hasn't bought into Sxm/SIRI.

I absolutely refuse to buy a new TTR1.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Yes, the iOS app. It works great for lots of people... and crashes for lots of others. The app rating is taking a hit and they still haven't identified the problem. Figures the guy who listens 6-8 hours per day is one of the guys affected

Head Honcho
    04-23-2013, 02:57 PM #13
    For the record, I am running the app on an iPad3 and I can't make it an hour without a crash. No idea if hardware has anything to do with the issue as I cant seem to get any of the people complaining around the net to come in here and share the details of their experience.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    04-23-2013, 08:29 PM #14
    A lot of the reviews are fake, IMO.

Sorry to hear about your issues, though. Perhaps a security settings issue?

Or is that on cellular, I wonder?

Is it the same on your phone? Assuming, of course, that you do *that* on your phone

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    For the record, I am running the app on an iPad3 and I can't make it an hour without a crash. No idea if hardware has anything to do with the issue as I cant seem to get any of the people complaining around the net to come in here and share the details of their experience.

Head Honcho
    04-23-2013, 10:11 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    A lot of the reviews are fake, IMO.
    Its typical for the majority of fake reviews come from internal employees boosting their own apps rating -- and even SiriusXM can't keep the positive reviews outweighing the negatives.

BTW, customer service is handing out credits to people experiencing issues AND the upper management is working diligently to fix the problem. Its a bona fide shit show. The recent bad reviews don't do the severity of the issue justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Sorry to hear about your issues, though. Perhaps a security settings issue?

Or is that on cellular, I wonder?

Is it the same on your phone? Assuming, of course, that you do *that* on your phone
    As I said, the issue is on my iPad3.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 2 of 2 12