Page 2 of 5 1234 ...
    01-22-2013, 11:44 AM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I've been watching this one since you first mentioned it, Radejs. Had my buy order for 20K shares set at .11, but with the movement this morning I moved to .12 in hopes of snagging a profit-taking correction.

Also, have you noticed the 3-D printing stocks this morning?..........ONVO is up nicely, and so is DDD. Something must be happening in that niche we need to keep any eye on.
    I wouldn't be surprised if DDD SP sees $100 by the end of the year. I saw a prototype 3D printer at Boeing about 15 years ago. The technology has finally reached a stage where it can have practical applications and now it's just a matter of perfecting the print medium for various applications.

01-22-2013, 11:46 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I've been watching this one since you first mentioned it, Radejs. Had my buy order for 20K shares set at .11, but with the movement this morning I moved to .12 in hopes of snagging a profit-taking correction.

Also, have you noticed the 3-D printing stocks this morning?..........ONVO is up nicely, and so is DDD. Something must be happening in that niche we need to keep any eye on.

ONVO is making me money hand over fist, truly remarkable, seriously 5-10% A DAY, every day, for the last couple weeks. Pump and dump fear is in my mind, but FOMO and knowing its a good company I just say screw it, let it ride and lets see what happens. It may well be my biggest holding in a few days if this keeps up. Maybe I should peel some shares off and pay off my margin debit. We will see.

Guru
    01-22-2013, 11:51 AM #13
    3.14...can a brother get some shares please!

I feel a dip comin' on, a dip comin' on

01-22-2013, 01:47 PM #14
    So when does the pre earnings run up begin?

Did we already have it?

Soon?

Not at all?

01-22-2013, 02:45 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by switchflare View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if DDD SP sees $100 by the end of the year. I saw a prototype 3D printer at Boeing about 15 years ago. The technology has finally reached a stage where it can have practical applications and now it's just a matter of perfecting the print medium for various applications.
    Another 3d printing play WUHN up 1100% TODAY! Enterprise value and cash in the bank MUCH more than market value, part of the bounce AND an email went to out with an "Alert" yesterday from one of "those services" quadrupled with gap at open.

01-22-2013, 04:37 PM #16
    SIRI has another case of the low volume dwindles, meh!

The stock, and this board, need some action ASAP. Where is everyone today? Low volume dwindles here too!

Mentor
    01-22-2013, 04:40 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    SIRI has another case of the low volume dwindles, meh!

The stock, and this board, need some action ASAP. Where is everyone today? Low volume dwindles here too!
    Congrats RAD!! ONVO has been on a tear today up at one point about 28% or so. Is it always this volatile?? It went from a high around $6 and then came back down to the $5.20s and now back to the $5.50 area.

01-22-2013, 05:03 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Congrats RAD!! ONVO has been on a tear today up at one point about 28% or so. Is it always this volatile?? It went from a high around $6 and then came back down to the $5.20s and now back to the $5.50 area.
    A great swing stock I have been making $ on in a big way lately. Just went public about a year ago, at $1.00, up to 2-2.5 quickly. up and down around then then took off about 6 months ago to about $10 then crashed back ( I think the APO people could sell at that point and did) to about 2$. Up and down 1.80-3.20 for a while last six months, but since about christmas on a tear. Will soon overtake SIRI as my biggest holding. Saw a dip to 5.30 just a little while ago today, though, hmmmm, buy some more? Now back to $5.90. All of these 3D stocks are going nuts. If you read about this one, I really think it is legit and will be something a lot more than a $200M company soon. Volume today is nuts, twice the next highest volume day. Really think it is a good one, cant believe it is six bucks. Must be institutional (I hope), doubt it is all REIT's

EDIT_YES always this volatile, small float, 200M market cap. A great swing stock and money maker. You need to be careful with such a run-up though.
    Last edited by radejs; 01-22-2013 at 05:12 PM.

01-22-2013, 05:07 PM #19
    good afternoon... Sirius seems to be holding up very well. It seems like the more that liberty gets involved the better it does and holds that higher share price. It makes me want to buy more, but I just can't do it at these levels.

01-22-2013, 05:09 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Also, glad you are around, lonely on the board today. The dwindles in SIRI bring dwindles to the message board I guess and understandably, not much to talk about SIRI-wise

Page 2 of 5 1234 ...