Page 7 of 9 ... 56789
    05-11-2010, 01:08 PM #61

I'm with yah......

On QASP....picked up another 115k this morning Chuck....I'm just about tapped....unless I start cashing out some SIRI...won't do it though...I'm good with what I own of QASP....Now sitting at 1.4m

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    05-11-2010, 04:07 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    On QASP....picked up another 115k this morning Chuck....I'm just about tapped....unless I start cashing out some SIRI...won't do it though...I'm good with what I own of QASP....Now sitting at 1.4m
    Hi Andy,

I'm good with my holdings now too!
    It gets a little nerve rattling on days like this. We dropped below .006 twice today. I'm hopeful that we're at the bottom. I think as soon as it dropped below a penny, we had a lot of retail investors jump out and that of course just caused it to drop faster and farther.

Mentor
    05-12-2010, 12:54 AM #63
    No Chuck...that is not what happened!

I bought 600k shares on Friday and Monday...that is what caused the sp drop!

Jeff

05-12-2010, 06:28 AM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post

How about them Sharks!

Good Morning LosTib,

Ya, how bout them Sharks! Congrats on the win. Stanley can soak up
    some sunshine.

Julie

P.S. I still don't get it. That would be like Michigan winnng a
    Surfing contest.

Mentor
    05-12-2010, 08:48 AM #65
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Good Morning LT,

Wow, this QASP thing is very hard to swallow at the moment. But, here's my take and why I continue to add to my position. I added again this morning at .0063

QASP is a working business with revenue and growth ideas. It in a small way, reminds me of Sirius Radio. I bought all the way down as it was dropping last year. Yes, some people were laughing. They were saying bankruptcy was right around the corner. The shrub was screaming bloody murder!!!

In the end, SIRI has turned into the best investment of my lifetime. It hasn't reached it's peak yet. SIRI had a product to sell, a working business, and revenue. Just like QASP does. I say hold on tight. Add if you'd like. And watch it rise from the ashes.

I guess I have become accustomed (or is it numb?) to seeing the sea of red ink that trails the bloody ... Too early for cute and clever. Funny that you mentioned it, but that was my exact sentiment with SIRI as well. I threw everything I had at it at the time, which wasn't much. I became convinced from a collective sort of assumptions and think it was Trips who finally pushed me over into realizing that they weren't going to go bankrupt.

With the dilution that is going on, it certainly appears that the 'loan' may be in jeopardy - But again, throwing out dates and watching them pass - And the last pair of PR's, leading one to believe a new acquisition was to be 'named' and the 'details' following only to find out it was the same acquisition (Corporate Air Repair) ... The guy needs to hire a proper IR firm and let them do the talking for him. I got a feeling right now that he could PR they received the 350 mil and the market would think ... "Sure you did".

Not much else I can do but carry on with the subliminal competition for shares, which I had conceding to you guys already but may enter back into the race if this thing stays tanked down here.

Now to contradict all that ... I really have been kicking myself for not paring back my expenditures in the grand "Q" and feeding the kitty instead. I had no idea that KATX was going to have a little min-run yesterday but have liked what these guys are doing for quite awhile. Even the board on the shrub ... There are a handful of guys that you would swear are detectives the way they gather info. One of them, unearthed the shell co. BVIG that their CEO Ken Stead just bought ... all this in the midst of his mentions of spinning off part or perhaps all of KATX onto the OTC ... It hasn't been PR'ed yet, but acknowledged via email, he couldn't deny it and of course couldn't mention his intentions as of yet ... They just started drilling this week and hired a top notch law firm.

I see that the Guru is talking about them again this morning.

Mentor
    05-12-2010, 09:00 AM #66
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Good Morning LosTib,

Ya, how bout them Sharks! Congrats on the win. Stanley can soak up
    some sunshine.

Julie

P.S. I still don't get it. That would be like Michigan winnng a
    Surfing contest.
    Hi Jules! Sunny icons? Hope that is indicative of current weather conditions ...

Thanks for the props! As I like to put it, I have been a fan since "We're getting a hockey team, in my back yard?" Before we had a name I was stocked and it has never abated ... I have had fins on my truck rack, took apart a jersey and sewed the logo on my spare tire cover, even had a lic. plate that read "BLEEDTL" (I have got to get that back again).

No "Stanley gets a tan" out here business, when Tampa Bay did that some years back I wanted to ... lose my lunch. We do get snow down here to about the 1000 ft level. We have our work cut out again for us now with Chicago, so this is the next obstacle to be run over ...

Mentor
    05-12-2010, 09:10 AM #67
    Thanks for headsup on KATX. I'll keep an eye on it today. I'm just about out of dry powder for the pennies, but, I'll look under the couch and see if I can find a little spare change.

The QASP numbness must be going around. I have no solid feelings about it right now, except that I'm holding long and strong.

Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    I guess I have become accustomed (or is it numb?) to seeing the sea of red ink that trails the bloody ... Too early for cute and clever. Funny that you mentioned it, but that was my exact sentiment with SIRI as well. I threw everything I had at it at the time, which wasn't much. I became convinced from a collective sort of assumptions and think it was Trips who finally pushed me over into realizing that they weren't going to go bankrupt.

With the dilution that is going on, it certainly appears that the 'loan' may be in jeopardy - But again, throwing out dates and watching them pass - And the last pair of PR's, leading one to believe a new acquisition was to be 'named' and the 'details' following only to find out it was the same acquisition (Corporate Air Repair) ... The guy needs to hire a proper IR firm and let them do the talking for him. I got a feeling right now that he could PR they received the 350 mil and the market would think ... "Sure you did".

Not much else I can do but carry on with the subliminal competition for shares, which I had conceding to you guys already but may enter back into the race if this thing stays tanked down here.

Now to contradict all that ... I really have been kicking myself for not paring back my expenditures in the grand "Q" and feeding the kitty instead. I had no idea that KATX was going to have a little min-run yesterday but have liked what these guys are doing for quite awhile. Even the board on the shrub ... There are a handful of guys that you would swear are detectives the way they gather info. One of them, unearthed the shell co. BVIG that their CEO Ken Stead just bought ... all this in the midst of his mentions of spinning off part or perhaps all of KATX onto the OTC ... It hasn't been PR'ed yet, but acknowledged via email, he couldn't deny it and of course couldn't mention his intentions as of yet ... They just started drilling this week and hired a top notch law firm.

I see that the Guru is talking about them again this morning.

Mentor
    05-12-2010, 09:12 AM #68
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    No Chuck...that is not what happened!

I bought 600k shares on Friday and Monday...that is what caused the sp drop!

Jeff
    Thanks Jeff, let me know when you decide to sell those. I'm sure the price will go up the next day!

Chuck

PS, have heard a word from Colorado Bill lately? I really hope all is well with him and he's just on an investing vacation.

Mentor
    05-12-2010, 10:08 PM #69
    Chuck

Have emailed Bill a couple of times. He had oral surgery and is just laying low now. Think he has lost interest in the market!

I'll give you a heads up when I decide to sell! hahaha

Jeff

05-13-2010, 11:50 AM #70

Ditto....

Bill said he'd pop in soon to let folks know he's doing alright.

Tough to like the market right now with what I hold....only think keeping me above water is my SIRI positions!!!!

Page 7 of 9 ... 56789