Page 6 of 9 ... 45678 ...
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    08-28-2013, 03:34 PM #51
    thanks for the trade radejs……bought some at $1.53 this morning for a quick flip
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    BUYING OPPORTUNITY NVIV

Makes a scaffolding for spinal cord injury

Went public a year or so ago, pink sheets, hoping to up-list at some point (aren't they all)

Got a new CEO and slowed down the timeline for human testing, the mice did real well....

Stock hammered from $5 to $2 in a couple days. I am guessing it will be back to $3-4 in a week or two, really oversold now. I used to trade it, have not had any for a while and have been looking for an in, this was it for me, back in at $1.95 just now. I hope it is near bottom, but ya never know....

Just my opinion, do your own research

Addict
    08-28-2013, 06:45 PM #52
    What's so intriguing about today's 5 minute candlestick chart?

DDD 2013-08-28(2).jpg

Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm or not

EDIT: Chart is for DDD
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 08-28-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Addict
    08-28-2013, 11:05 PM #53
    Time to show everyone what the RED line in the sand means....hold on to your hats!!!

What Ya'll reckon it will be, a few cruise missles or shock and awe!!! GLA

08-29-2013, 10:18 AM #54
    Is it just me or does the valuation of the Verizon and Vodafone deal seem a little steep? Let's just say the deal is for 50% at $130 billion. Is the company really worth $260billion+???? I find this very hard to believe. Any thoughts??
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    08-29-2013, 10:36 AM #55
    I am not sure on that one Midas, $260 billion? That is approximately double VZ's current market cap per Yahoo finance at $130 billion…..so the companies are saying that their shares are worth twice as much as what they currently are? Is that why the companies are saying here?
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Is it just me or does the valuation of the Verizon and Vodafone deal seem a little steep? Let's just say the deal is for 50% at $130 billion. Is the company really worth $260billion+???? I find this very hard to believe. Any thoughts??

Addict
    08-29-2013, 11:07 AM #56
    My driver arrived on time for me to end up filling the trailer. And not a moment too soon. Hold on to your britches.

Did anyone catch my DDD update from last night?
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Well SLY, you got a dip this morning…..did you buy any DDD shares back? It ended up being a mighty fine sale you had yesterday locking in your 14% gain. I am waiting for my semi right now as it is currently in transit after the driver said the load shifted and there is now more room in the truck - I plan on utilizing all the space in this truck as gas prices are expensive these days. I hope my truck arrives soon!

Addict
    08-29-2013, 12:10 PM #57
    My apologies Bass, but I've not had time to research your update last night............. truth is that besides dealing with my live-in blind, 94 year-old mother in-law and her flu symptoms all night, I've been totally enamored by the growth of my DDD re-investment and effectively double accumulation from the share count before my trailing stop kicked in three days ago. Recall that was a 14+% profit grab, and since re-entry two days ago in the range of $49 - $49.60 for various blocks, I am up 8% on my new position...........Don't know what magic you possess, Bass, but I'm sure happy to be one of your followers. Now, if Granny will just stay out of the bathroom for a while, I think I'll go see what you had to say about DDD last night.........

PS I don't mean to leave the impression that I'm helping Granny with her business in the bathroom.........but when my wife has her hands full there, then I'm tasked with assistance responsibilities elsewhere in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    My driver arrived on time for me to end up filling the trailer. And not a moment too soon. Hold on to your britches.

Did anyone catch my DDD update from last night?

Addict
    08-29-2013, 12:28 PM #58
    Okay, I've read your assessment of DDD as posted last night on your site, and I must reiterate my previous claim of how lucky I feel to be in the boat with you. I can surely see the similarities between your 5 minute and 6 month analogies, and frankly I don't think it is a simple coincidence. I'm willing now to stick to my holdings and reap the benefits when this gem tops $60 or more.

Thanks again Bass, for the encouraging information.

PS. I just realized the markets are closed on Monday, so unless the clowns in DC decide to stick their wick needlessly into Syria against all allied advice, maybe we end the week tomorrow on a good note, enjoy the long weekend, then continue our quest for riches on Tuesday. GLTA

Addict
    08-29-2013, 12:55 PM #59
    Just had a call from my daughter, asking what in the world is going on with ZLC (Zales Jewelry).........I had seeded an online account at TDA for her then recommended ZLC as a buy opportunity two weeks ago at $8.90...........Would you believe it is up 38% since yesterday morning, hitting $12.50 just a few minutes ago?............. I don't have a clue why, but I did advise her to do a trailing stop of $1.50 and think about at least a 25% gain if the bottom falls out.

PS. She's also thanking me for advising her to pick up some SIRI a couple days ago at 3.56.

And now you know the rest of the story..... of how I attempt to keep the family happy.

Addict
    08-29-2013, 01:00 PM #60
    Nice SLY! That will keep her motivated!

May I recommend the following article from William J Oniel, the founder of Investors Business Daily for big movers? This philosophy has helped me hold onto winners, like FB

http://education.investors.com/inves...st-8-weeks.htm

EDIT: While I may not hold a stock for the full 8 weeks, I definitely hold it longer and have been reaping the rewards. Don't sell your winners too early!! Cut the losers!
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Just had a call from my daughter, asking what in the world is going on with ZLC (Zales Jewelry).........I had seeded an online account at TDA for her then recommended ZLC as a buy opportunity two weeks ago at $8.90...........Would you believe it is up 38% since yesterday morning, hitting $12.50 just a few minutes ago?............. I don't have a clue why, but I did advise her to do a trailing stop of $1.50 and think about at least a 25% gain if the bottom falls out.

PS. She's also thanking me for advising her to pick up some SIRI a couple days ago at 3.56.

And now you know the rest of the story..... of how I attempt to keep the family happy.
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 08-29-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Page 6 of 9 ... 45678 ...