Page 1 of 3 123
    Joined: Nov 2007 Location: J'habite a Vegas mes amis!! Posts: 14
    01-21-2008, 02:09 AM #1

Francis C Cambridge Fan/hate Club

Do you have anything you want to ask the one and only Francis C Cambridge? I have plenty of fans and haters out there. Bring on the love or the hate, for it fires me up. I try to write a few articles a month on Siriusbuzz.com, so if you have any ideas, hook a brother up. Myself and the rest of the the Siriusbuzz.com crew truly appreciates you being a part of our site. We value each and everyone of you. Without you guys, we would not be what we are today. I look forward to hearing from some of my fans and haters soon.

Au Revoir mes amis...

Francis C. Cambridge

01-21-2008, 03:21 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis C Cambridge View Post
    Do you have anything you want to ask the one and only Francis C Cambridge? I have plenty of fans and haters out there. Bring on the love or the hate, for it fires me up. I try to write a few articles a month on Siriusbuzz.com, so if you have any ideas, hook a brother up. Myself and the rest of the the Siriusbuzz.com crew truly appreciates you being a part of our site. We value each and everyone of you. Without you guys, we would not be what we are today. I look forward to hearing from some of my fans and haters soon.

Au Revoir mes amis...

Francis C. Cambridge
    Gee Francis, can I call you Francis? I'm not sure which side of the room I should be standing on. But I will say this, it was quite an entrance!

Maybe I'll just stand in the middle of the room for now.

I have a question. I own some Sirius stock, should I sell or hold?

01-21-2008, 06:29 PM #3

Sirius Stock

Hello my friend!

SIRI is a future lottery ticket my friend. My analogy is imagine that the 2.85 SIRI stock is a Joe Montana Rookie Football card. After a few Superbowl victories, and some MVP's, his card went from .50 cents to a few hundred dollars. This is the way I see SIRI stock. I mean at $2.85, it is pretty damn cheap in my opinion. Yes, I own shares too at a pps average of around 3.20 cents a share. I always bought at the under 4.25 level and as low as 2.75, so I think that the stock will do well. I read all the bullshit of a 20.00 PPS party for those guys on Ragingbull.com. Personally, I do not see that coming until about 2011. I believe after the merger goes through, and I do believe it will, we will see SIRI Q4 2008 at about 5.85 per share. I see steady uphill movement hitting around 8.50 a share in Q4 2009, 13.00 a share Q4 2010, and 2011 being a 20.00 stock. I maybe going out on a limb, but I see it happening.
    Thank you for being a part of the Siriusbuzz.com family, and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Merci mon ami

Francis C Cambridge:

Enthusiast
    01-21-2008, 07:08 PM #4

a concern

I agree with Francis on some level. IF, and I say IF, the merger is approved, I do see the shares hovering around 5 dollars.
    One concern I do have, with Inflation skyrocketing, and this so called Recession we are in, and which may take some time to get out of and we may have to sell stakes in our economy to the middle east, as seen done a lot recently, That troubles me for the future of Sirius and what direction it may go.
    I know its going out on quite a long limb, but in a weakened economy, and jobs becoming scarce, inflation through the roof, and people struggling to buy groceries and pay rent, whats one thing consumers can eliminate from their monthly bills, a satellite radio subscription.
    I know its a reach, but I do see the subscriber base shrinking instead of growing, and since our market only responds to GROWTH, and never steadiness, I don't see Sirius maintaining a 5+ or 6+ a dollar share average after merger for very long. Thats just my take on it. Once the merger goes through, im gonna take my profits and run, I just don't trust that the stock proice will keep going up, too much economic worry, and even with that worry omitted, radio is slowly becoming a thing of the past, especially with new in-car technology.

01-21-2008, 07:44 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis C Cambridge View Post
    Hello my friend!

SIRI is a future lottery ticket my friend. My analogy is imagine that the 2.85 SIRI stock is a Joe Montana Rookie Football card. After a few Superbowl victories, and some MVP's, his card went from .50 cents to a few hundred dollars. This is the way I see SIRI stock. I mean at $2.85, it is pretty damn cheap in my opinion. Yes, I own shares too at a pps average of around 3.20 cents a share. I always bought at the under 4.25 level and as low as 2.75, so I think that the stock will do well. I read all the bullshit of a 20.00 PPS party for those guys on Ragingbull.com. Personally, I do not see that coming until about 2011. I believe after the merger goes through, and I do believe it will, we will see SIRI Q4 2008 at about 5.85 per share. I see steady uphill movement hitting around 8.50 a share in Q4 2009, 13.00 a share Q4 2010, and 2011 being a 20.00 stock. I maybe going out on a limb, but I see it happening.
    Thank you for being a part of the Siriusbuzz.com family, and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Merci mon ami

Francis C Cambridge:
    Hello Francis:

I like your answer better! What about the future of XM? If the merger goes through for each s are of XM stock you will get 4.6 shares of Sirius stock. Should I but XM instead?

Ain't this fun?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLantz View Post
    I agree with Francis on some level. IF, and I say IF, the merger is approved, I do see the shares hovering around 5 dollars.
    One concern I do have, with Inflation skyrocketing, and this so called Recession we are in, and which may take some time to get out of and we may have to sell stakes in our economy to the middle east, as seen done a lot recently, That troubles me for the future of Sirius and what direction it may go.
    I know its going out on quite a long limb, but in a weakened economy, and jobs becoming scarce, inflation through the roof, and people struggling to buy groceries and pay rent, whats one thing consumers can eliminate from their monthly bills, a satellite radio subscription.
    I know its a reach, but I do see the subscriber base shrinking instead of growing, and since our market only responds to GROWTH, and never steadiness, I don't see Sirius maintaining a 5+ or 6+ a dollar share average after merger for very long. Thats just my take on it. Once the merger goes through, im gonna take my profits and run, I just don't trust that the stock proice will keep going up, too much economic worry, and even with that worry omitted, radio is slowly becoming a thing of the past, especially with new in-car technology.
    Hello Jason:

I like your answer because it sounds more realistic, however, I still am hopeful Sirius lives on. I'll ask you the same thing. What about the future of XM? If the merger goes through for each s are of XM stock you will get 4.6 shares of Sirius stock. Should I but XM instead?

01-21-2008, 10:49 PM #6

XM stock

If this merger does not go through, XM will die a very sad and horrific slow death. It is those with shares of XM who need to worry about this merger not going through. XM needs this merger a lot more then Sirius, trust me. I believe, (yes I am a shareholder of SIRI) that Mel K is way too smart and will not accept failure. His track record speaks for itself. Again, if this merger does not go through, XM is fini, a dieu, adios, sayonara, auf weidershein. Look my friends, I am not going to be at all optimistic about XM, when it is DEF CON 5 at XM HQ in DC. As in my articles on this site, I will just tell you how it is. XM is has a growing tumor, and the chemotherapy is just not working. Let's hope XM qualifies for some clinical trial drugs...........
    Last edited by Francis C Cambridge; 01-22-2008 at 12:32 AM.

01-21-2008, 11:54 PM #7
    Thank you Francis. I think I'll just hold on to my Sirius stock for a while anyway. It's speculated that the merge will happen this 1st quarter. We'll see.

My earlier posts have been about my crusade and that of the website 110ers.com to have Sirius take a look at coaxing TRUTV (formerly Court TV) to broadcast live trial coverage and the Morning Show with Vinnie Politan again. On Dec.21 the morning Show was canceled without notice to any of the listeners and on Jan.1 the Channel went to canned ads. I have no clue as to why TRUTV dissolved their programming as it had a wonderful following. Vinnie Politan is a heck of an anchor and great guy. I have just today written another letter to all of the suits as Sirius along with a our website's newsletter.

Francis, what kind of advice can you give me on this? And, please go to the website and take a look around. The fan base is huge! There is no comparable programming to fit the void. We're talking about mega subscribers who are actively trying to get Sirius' attention. Got any friends in high places that could help us out? Sirius has to listen to its subscribers. The sunscribers listening to Vinnies program were from all walks of life but there a lot of people in the legal community also involved in this.

I've never before felt this strongly about an on air personality, but this guy is special, he's got the gift. A totally wonderful show about the otherwise boring and dry issues of law.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Mentor
    01-22-2008, 12:06 AM #8
    Bon Jour Mr Cambridge,

I would disagree with you on one part: XM is not going to die.
    If Dr FCC or Dr. DOJ will not write XM the prescription for Sirius merger, then someone else will come along treat that growing tumor. For that part, I am sure.

Minus the merger? They will be hurting until someone comes along with a little pain medicine and picks them up. But they wont be hurting for long. Too many customers, and too many good contracts to allow them to go under. And with the Arb spread being what it is right now? I truely think XM is the way to go at this point (Stock-wize).

Jason: You hit the nail right on the head. I think immediately post merger, you may see $5 or 5.50, perhaps for a little bit even as high as $6, but those levels are not sustainable. As far as XM goes, you will see levels of $23-25, also not sustainable. Sirius will come back down to the $4 level within a week or two after the merger, and hang there for about a year until the analysts and Wall Street can get a grip on the financials and the potential synergies, and then it will move based on that info. But I will be taking my profits and running as well, but I will buy back when they hit $4 again, because I think long term Sirius will be a powerhouse profits-wize and it will climb. Perhaps not to the levels that Cambridge states, but they will climb.

01-22-2008, 12:28 AM #9

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Bon Jour Mr Cambridge,

I would disagree with you on one part: XM is not going to die.
    If Dr FCC or Dr. DOJ will not write XM the prescription for Sirius merger, then someone else will come along treat that growing tumor. For that part, I am sure.

Minus the merger? They will be hurting until someone comes along with a little pain medicine and picks them up. But they wont be hurting for long. Too many customers, and too many good contracts to allow them to go under. And with the Arb spread being what it is right now? I truely think XM is the way to go at this point (Stock-wize).

Jason: You hit the nail right on the head. I think immediately post merger, you may see $5 or 5.50, perhaps for a little bit even as high as $6, but those levels are not sustainable. As far as XM goes, you will see levels of $23-25, also not sustainable. Sirius will come back down to the $4 level within a week or two after the merger, and hang there for about a year until the analysts and Wall Street can get a grip on the financials and the potential synergies, and then it will move based on that info. But I will be taking my profits and running as well, but I will buy back when they hit $4 again, because I think long term Sirius will be a powerhouse profits-wize and it will climb. Perhaps not to the levels that Cambridge states, but they will climb.

So sell at merger and buy when the stock falls again. I like that scenario. I guess we just have wait and see. Makes for good conversation

01-22-2008, 12:29 AM #10

Bonjour Monsieur Newman

Comment allez vous? Well, I have to disagree with you on the lifespan of XM if the merger does not go through. If the merger does not go through , XM's tumor will just get bigger and bigger, and the only hope is some type of clinical trial drug. This drug would have to be a buy out from some company as you previously spoke about. I just know that XM is on life support mon frere. I have some connections at XM, and I know that they have ordered body bags for a fact. In my opinion, Sirius and XM are apples and oranges when it comes to programming, customer service, name recognition, and quality of product. XM came out of the gates first, but Sirius saw the flaws and polished them. Howard Stern was a wonderful investment as well. Oprah and friends was a horrible investment. Let XM have hockey, (who listens to hockey on the radio) sorry mes amis canadians, Dopie and Antonio, and Bob Dylan Radio. I do admit the Led Zepplin thing and MLB is awesome! Anyway, maybe I am too much of an XM hater. Have you seen their lame ass website? Dude, it sucks..........

Beyond AM, Beyond FM, BS

Au Revoir mon ami et merci pour ta message

Francis C Cambridge

Page 1 of 3 123