Page 17 of 17 ... 7151617
    Guru
    06-09-2009, 02:34 PM #161
    well i disagree with that, if they see line6 as a benefit then they should see sirius as a benefit.

Head Honcho
    06-09-2009, 02:43 PM #162
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    well i disagree with that, if they see line6 as a benefit then they should see sirius as a benefit.
    Again, line 6 is part of a larger plan/direction for Apple, while Sirius XM is a competitor to their model. That being said, if you feel so strongly, you should let Apple know about the opportunity they are missing. I think Apple is quite aware of this app and their actions (or lack of) speak volumes.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    06-09-2009, 02:47 PM #163
    the fact that u say they are a competitor tells me they should want to go after sirixm customers even more. get sirixm customers using iphones now u dont have a competitor but a partner.

Head Honcho
    06-09-2009, 02:56 PM #164
    Maybe, but, that is not going to happen. Sirius XM subscribers are not going to go out en masse and buy iphones because of this application. 50k is a drop in the bucket. You are talking about a company that sells hundreds of millions of their gadgets.

I think it is lost on people when I say that they have moved 1 billion iphone apps. I am not grossly exagerating, it is actually far over 1 billion at this point. A billion looks like this (I know the goverment wants us all to believe that its not a lot but, it is) 1,000,000,000
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    06-09-2009, 03:07 PM #165
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Maybe, but, that is not going to happen. Sirius XM subscribers are not going to go out en masse and buy iphones because of this application. 50k is a drop in the bucket. You are talking about a company that sells hundreds of millions of their gadgets.

I think it is lost on people when I say that they have moved 1 billion iphone apps. I am not grossly exagerating, it is actually far over 1 billion at this point. A billion looks like this (I know the goverment wants us all to believe that its not a lot but, it is) 1,000,000,000
    I agree Charles. Iphone app is HUGE for this company. Thanks for your input.

Guru
    06-09-2009, 03:11 PM #166
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Again, line 6 is part of a larger plan/direction for Apple, while Sirius XM is a competitor to their model.
    That is what I think is the main reason for them not saying anything. If I had to guess I think Apple is not to happy with the whole thing or just might not care. I said before, I also held little hope for any mention of it, not that it wasn't possible but not realistic and thats why if you noticed I didn't say anything on this before Monday.

Dam it really hurts for me to have to agree with Charles. I am so used to the other.

Page 17 of 17 ... 7151617