Page 1 of 58 1231151 ...
    Guru
    07-12-2009, 11:20 PM #1

Market Watch for week of July 13, 2009

Hey everyone, everything is great and hello. It's time to start the show.

I really don't know what will happen this week, but only time will tell.

Does anybody have any good ideas?

Shots brought up a stock IFSL. That is certainly something to look at and Bass's IDGI.

Does anybody have any others?

I am going to scan the most actives tomorrow and try and dig some up for us to look at.

Scottrade Elite has a dandy section with the right at the moment most active stocks. I know that Ray has that also.

Does anybody else use Scottrade Software on here, or Scottrade Elite Software?

Basically, I am up for anything. Throw some ideas out and our team can go over them.

07-12-2009, 11:43 PM #2
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/markets/energy.html

Have a good week trading everyone, and be careful out there!!!

Discloser: I sold everything mid last week, including all of my SIRI, including the margin of 17k shares I bought at .312. Sick of hanging around in the .30's!!

Looking to get into some shipping stocks possibly this week.

Guru
    07-12-2009, 11:43 PM #3

IDGI Chart

Be sure and see Bass's IDGI chart on the last page of last week's thread.

07-12-2009, 11:44 PM #4
    Good Evening Bill....!!!
    I have been using my etrade pro..but for most actives scottrade is the best...

Guru
    07-12-2009, 11:48 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post

Discloser: I sold everything mid last week, including all of my SIRI, including the margin of 17k shares I bought at .312. Sick of hanging around in the .30's!!

Wow, that was a big move! Shocker!

Which shipping stocks are you looking at?

And second question - When do you think it is a good time to get into these? I am pretty perplexed over the market right now.

Guru
    07-12-2009, 11:51 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Good Evening Bill....!!!
    I have been using my etrade pro..but for most actives scottrade is the best...
    That is great information! I have never seen etrade pro, so I don't know, but if you say so I really believe you.

I kind of went dormant this weekend. I needed a break. It's a new week for us to charge on!

Have a great evening, buddy!

07-12-2009, 11:51 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dread View Post

hey Dread, good to hear from you, I started researching the boats over the weekend looking to move some money around again.what are your favorites..??

Guru
    07-13-2009, 12:07 AM #8

Want boats? I have boats!

Here is something to do while you are waiting for MGLG, BCLE and BEHL to ferment.

My secret stash of boats..(Just kidding, I found this last week, but it should make you wet ((a boat joke))).

http://hellenicmaritime.com/

Don't get washed away into Davy Jones' Locker...arghh mateys!!

Let's see what you Blimeys can come up with......

Yo ho ho!
    Last edited by billhart22; 07-13-2009 at 12:09 AM.

Addict
    07-13-2009, 12:11 AM #9
    The current time is midnight on the east coast. Therefore....

GOOD MORNING INVESTMENT TEAM!!!

I do enjoy saying that, but only because I enjoy how we all have our individual dynamics yet still work so well together as a team.

Currently I am 2/3 invested in MGLG, 1/6 invested in BEHL, and 1/6 invested in IFSL. And I could not be happier with my positions right now. I think IFSL is going to do wonderful things in the near future, but I am CERTAIN that MGLG will be moving up up up very soon.
    And BEHL, well that one is certainly growing on me. Not because of the value I'm getting from the stock, but because of the utility of their product. Initially I was under the impression that they were an energy company, but after further homework on my part I'm seeing that they sell the algae itself for many things like chicken feed and what not. The photo-bio-reactor grows the algae and (with my 300K$ retarded brain) I'm starting to see how it can work.
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to this week optimistically. And I certainly hope you all feel the same way about your positions.

May all your ticker symbols be green.

Shots

07-13-2009, 12:14 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    hey Dread, good to hear from you, I started researching the boats over the weekend looking to move some money around again.what are your favorites..??
    Hey Ray, sorry I was playing wormux, and replying to all of the messages in my mail box.

Uhmm, I was looking at EGLE, http://www.eagleships.com/phoenix.zh...&p=irol-irhome

RAMS had a pop on Thursday up to .85, after sitting in the .60 range. Cannot find a reason other than manipulation.

OCNF is really hanging tough in the 1.20's. I believe the shareholders meeting is tomorrow!!

I am really watching the energy sector carefully right now. We had that wacko cramer come out and attack speculators, meaning you and I.

Unbelievable, I bet the clowns over at GE ordered him to bash energy traders.

Anyway, if any shippers have a strong pull back, I will jump in depending on the news.

Here is a cool link enjoy:http://www.wikinvest.com/wikinvest/a...tml&comments=0

Have a good week Ray!! If I see anything important pop up I will send it your way, and I agree with Bill, or whomever said it, pennies and sub pennies are the only safe place to be right now.

Good luck!!!

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ...