Page 1 of 3 123
    Enthusiast
    03-15-2013, 03:02 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread Fri 3.15.13 - Friday!

Look at me... startin' a thread. Sorry no quote, but hopefully midas will throw one in here

Looking for $3.25 today maybe a break of it...

Call me crazy Was trying to write up an article on it for SA but way too technical. Just seems everything is aligned.

Though those are the times people get burned So, there it is ... yes I know op ex today but underlies like 2.5 million shares. Weak position.

Consider the slope of the 50 day and Liberty's assumed best interests. In my opinion that is maintaining the slope of that 50 day on average a half cent up per day.

50 days ago was the last pop, and each pop has been roughly in line with a previous pop... 50 days prior, give or take 1 day.

I could be wrong, I guess, but since I can't really watch things tomorrow I figured I'd throw my thoughts out here. Look at 8/08, 10/18, 1/2... now 3/15.

Doesn't have to pop Friday... but it gets hairy here as the price rapidly shot up and in order to maintain the average rate of incline, the price has to be about 25 cents up over what it was 50 trading days ago.

Buncha voodoo perhaps. Maybe too much coffee for me late at night, but assuming the market cooperates, I shall have my $3.40 by the end of this month damn it!

The other side of the coin is if Liberty wants what is best for SIRI, and that would be for this thing to trade sideways for another 40 days or so as SIRI slowly buys shares. I still see some appreciation in that case, though. SIRI buying cheaper now is better for shareholders (including LMCA), but is a 25 cent benefit that big a deal in the grand scheme of things? Perhaps maintaining slope is better at slightly higher cost...

For me, I'm long. This is just amusement trying to guess when it's gonna move, but thought I'd share some thoughts.

03-15-2013, 05:44 AM #2
    I do, I do have a quote if you don't mind.

"There are two kinds of investors, be they large or small: those who don't know where the market is headed, and those who don't know that they don't know. Then again, there is a third type of investor -the investment professional, who indeed knows that he or she doesn't know, but whose livelihood depends upon appearing to know."

"Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments
    are the ones you don't make."

Thanks F_SA for starting the thread! I hope you and everyone makes some money today. I will not be around to see what happens. Have a good one guys!

Last edited by midas360; 03-15-2013 at 05:49 AM.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    03-15-2013, 09:23 AM #3
    Morning All

Should be an interesting day the OE triple witching.

As always LONG SIRI but have been preoccupied with my 3D and ONVO that have been dropping like a rock. Hope to see them bounce soon to lighten up and get back to my focus on SIRI. GLTA

EDIT: SIRI doesn't exist in a vacuum. Everyone has there own sitiuation.......family vacation, work, other investments etc....etc....etc...it's all good
    Last edited by denco1; 03-15-2013 at 09:31 AM.

03-15-2013, 10:35 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Morning All

Should be an interesting day the OE triple witching.

As always LONG SIRI but have been preoccupied with my 3D and ONVO that have been dropping like a rock. Hope to see them bounce soon to lighten up and get back to my focus on SIRI. GLTA

EDIT: SIRI doesn't exist in a vacuum. Everyone has there own sitiuation.......family vacation, work, other investments etc....etc....etc...it's all good
    Hey Denco-ONVO looking ok so far, sold my 3.31's for 3.56 and my 3.41's for 3.66 so far, looking to unload the rest of yesterdays bargains along the climb back to $4, and keep my core from there.

I am STILL out of SIRI, need to get back in but just cant pull the trigger. SF's thread opener is pushing me to just buy some and stop over thinking it.

I am still watching GNIN, made A TON on its swings in the past week, hope it has a few more drops and recoveries in it.

Mentor
    03-15-2013, 10:49 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Hey Denco-ONVO looking ok so far, sold my 3.31's for 3.56 and my 3.41's for 3.66 so far, looking to unload the rest of yesterdays bargains along the climb back to $4, and keep my core from there.

I am STILL out of SIRI, need to get back in but just cant pull the trigger. SF's thread opener is pushing me to just buy some and stop over thinking it.

I am still watching GNIN, made A TON on its swings in the past week, hope it has a few more drops and recoveries in it.
    Real nice pop with ONVO RAD.......glad to see it bounce back from the takedown. I haven't sold my 3.31' yet. First waiting to see if it breaks 3.70. If so then it may try a test at 3.80 but may pull the trigger soon. Nice move on GNIN. After I lighten up a bit on others I am going to take a longer look at that one. GL

03-15-2013, 11:00 AM #6
    Real nice pop with ONVO RAD.......glad to see it bounce back from the takedown. I haven't sold my 3.31' yet. First waiting to see if it breaks 3.70. If so then it may try a test at 3.80 but may pull the trigger soon. Nice move on GNIN. After I lighten up a bit on others I am going to take a longer look at that one. GL

Just saw 3.75, may need to raise my sell orders a bit, good problem to have my friend!

Mentor
    03-15-2013, 11:22 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Just saw 3.75, may need to raise my sell orders a bit, good problem to have my friend!
    Absolutely RAD....what a change a day can make. 3.77 is real stuborn right now. If it breaks we could move up a bit more. I have a sell on of my 3.31s and 3.66s on at 3.78. Hope it hits and pops up.

EDIT: Got lucky on DDD about 15 minutes ago and got the low of the day......so far at 29.35.

Like I said...what a difference a day makes. Now, only if it would hold and pop from here.

EDIT2: May add to SIRI if it drops a bit more.....maybe 3.14 on the ask on a quick drop, not sure yet.
    Last edited by denco1; 03-15-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Mentor
    03-15-2013, 11:37 AM #8
    3.74 ish (ONVO) shows to be the 61.8% retrace on my chart so could be a sticky area.....hope so.

03-15-2013, 11:45 AM #9
    3.74 ish (ONVO) shows to be the 61.8% retrace on my chart so could be a sticky area.....hope so.
    Now ALL of yesterdays bargain bin ONVO buys are sold each at the 25 cent profit I wanted to see, as the limit orders were set. 8% in a day is not hard to take. I like it when it works out as planned. One never knows when a tide will turn and surprise us.

DDD is tempting....

03-15-2013, 11:50 AM #10
    Absolutely RAD....what a change a day can make. 3.77 is real stuborn right now. If it breaks we could move up a bit more. I have a sell on of my 3.31s and 3.66s on at 3.78. Hope it hits and pops up.

EDIT: Got lucky on DDD about 15 minutes ago and got the low of the day......so far at 29.35.

Like I said...what a difference a day makes. Now, only if it would hold and pop from here.

EDIT2: May add to SIRI if it drops a bit more.....maybe 3.14 on the ask on a quick drop, not sure yet.
    Finally put in a buy on SIRI at 3.12, small amount, hoping to see some 3.0X for some more...

Page 1 of 3 123