Page 2 of 4 1234
    Head Honcho
    07-12-2013, 03:24 PM #11
    I wouldn't be surprised if this were just a temporary glitch. Every now and then my app wont connect or login or something strange. The fact that the same thing is happening to both units is actually reassuring that it isnt a hardware issue.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

07-14-2013, 07:26 PM #12

Hope its just temporary

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if this were just a temporary glitch. Every now and then my app wont connect or login or something strange. The fact that the same thing is happening to both units is actually reassuring that it isnt a hardware issue.
    Thanks for the reply.dont get many replys when asking about stiletto issues so thanks and hope it is temporary because sirius customer service isn't much help on the issue they keep telling me its flash player and I've told them I'm not on a computer so I guess the stiletto is to old for some f the reps to remember.

07-14-2013, 09:53 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Smok3yp View Post
    I have a stiletto 100 and had been using the internet radio fine until today and now everytime I try to use it I just get "CHANNEL UNAVAILABLE No Internet Connection".i have 2 stiletto 100's and both are doing the same thing.I haven't changed anything with my routers and tried a nonsecure connection and still nothing.it connects everytime and also shows all the channels like was shown before it quit working.Any ideas on how or what I can do to fix this seems this was an issue a coupkle months ago for the other posters in this thread.Thank
    I was told yesterday by level 2 Sirius customer support that they removed the ability for the Stiletto 100 to connect via the internet. They now require all devices to use the internet login id and password. The Stiletto is not capable of putting in the internet login id and password, so it can no longer connect via wifi. I told him they had rendered my radio useless. He offered to sell me a new TTR1 tabletop radio or Lynx wifi/portable radio at full retail price. I have a lot invested in the Stiletto 100 -- batteries, car kit, home kit, car installation, most expensive boom box, arm band, ear buds, etc. I've also brought them a lot of business by getting friends and family to buy radios and subscribe. This is really a bone head decision on their part. I cancelled my subscription.

07-14-2013, 11:07 PM #14
    Wtf!!so we r just screwed then.im in the same boat as u with all the money invested in the docks,boomboxes,batteries and then sirius xm just thinks that we r gonna be happy to buy another radio.whatever.i have the sirius lifetime subscription which I figure will b useless very soon.thanks for the info even if I hated to hear this.

Head Honcho
    07-14-2013, 11:08 PM #15
    That is insane. How can they just stop supporting hardware with no warning? Even with a warning its completely out of line to do to paying customers but, without a notice and free hardware upgrade this unconscionable.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

07-14-2013, 11:18 PM #16
    I agree.where would b the best place to complain maybe if enough stiletto owners (if there are enough still)voice their dislike with this decision something may b done but I honestly doubt it.

Head Honcho
    07-14-2013, 11:44 PM #17
    Facebook and Twitter, because its public. If they really don't plan on addressing the issue I will create news post on Siriusbuzz.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

07-15-2013, 05:29 AM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Facebook and Twitter, because its public. If they really don't plan on addressing the issue I will create news post on Siriusbuzz.
    ill do the FB thing but don't have twitter account.thanks for the help.

07-15-2013, 12:51 PM #19
    I have the same issue. Called Sirius and after a frustrating time with Level 1, Level 2 confirmed that internet radio is no longer available on Stiletto (100 or 2). He only mentioned using the TTR (no offers though) but its not mobile. I'll be trying to fund a way to put an antenna on my roof or look at other internet radio options. Certainly not feeling Sirius' love.

07-15-2013, 01:00 PM #20
    Yeah it's BS to screw all the people that subscribed before they were a known company.post of FACEBOOK ABOUT. This I'm chatting with a guy now from sirius and he says he doesn't know anything about this issue

Page 2 of 4 1234