Page 48 of 62 ... 38464748495058 ...
    08-21-2009, 03:38 PM #471
    HEY FOOTBALL FANS!
    i know nothing about football! lol

anyways at my work we have "football picks that takes the point spread into effect"?

do you guys know how this works/can pick winners?
    lol

-Sean

Guru
    08-21-2009, 03:57 PM #472
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Okey Dokey...The kid just got himself a new sponge

my order just filled @ $0.1356

Ramsey
    you are a lucky man, impeccable timing!

08-21-2009, 04:02 PM #473
    We'll see about the "lucky"...and for the record, I'm banking on the "impeccable timing"

Now, well...it looks like I have A LOT of research to do over the weekend.

Ramsey...

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    you are a lucky man, impeccable timing!

08-21-2009, 04:24 PM #474

Behl pr

BioCentric Energy Investor & Shareholder Update
    3 minutes ago - Market Wire

Related Companies
    Symbol Last %Chg
    BEHL 0.065 1.56%
    As of 4:03 PM ET 8/21/09

BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: BEHL) today announced the following shareholder information updates:

BioCentric President Dennis Fisher today announced, "BioCentric has signed their first license agreement with a small private firm, Envision Technologies. In granting this first license to Envision for $250,000, we have taken on the daunting task of providing the necessary education of our solution to coherently and concisely deliver germane information to their registered clients. We welcome Bob Fischer and his crew in becoming our initial deployment of our Value Added Representative (VAR) Program to efficiently and expeditiously generate revenues together."

Mr. Fisher, CEO of BEHL, went on to state, "Our company has been inundated as of late with likeminded companies to afford our solution to their prospects both nationally and internationally. As I have stated in the past, we will not and do not take license fees until we are positioned to deliver... that moment has arrived. In the coming weeks we look forward to having several companies associated in our VAR program. Our crew is diligently authoring the necessary documentation to deploy our VAR Program globally per our Business Plan. As was famously stated a long time ago... I'd rather have 1% of 100 people than 100% of my own efforts."

Relevant Links & Articles

www.biocentricenergy.com

www.biocentricenergyalgae.com

Guru
    08-21-2009, 05:34 PM #475
    We'll see about the "lucky"...and for the record, I'm banking on the "impeccable timing"

Now, well...it looks like I have A LOT of research to do over the weekend.

Ramsey...
    nice research aaafter the fact...jk...

please report asap!

08-21-2009, 05:36 PM #476
    I'm currently working my way through the menagerie of posts for available SPNG data.

I'd be grateful if someone could cue me as to how far back to go in the threads for pertinent information.

Of course, if someone want's to send me their thesis with attached bib/citations...that's okay, too

muchas Garcias'

Ramsey

08-21-2009, 05:36 PM #477
    The BEHL pr sounds good but I do not fully understand what it means. As in what the VAR program does, what the licenses are for, and what the Envision Technologies company does. Thanks to anyone who can help explain all of this to me.

By the way it looks like we have some big days coming up for QASP and EVFL on and around August 28th. Get excited!

Guru
    08-21-2009, 05:52 PM #478
    I'm currently working my way through the menagerie of posts for available SPNG data.

I'd be grateful if someone could cue me as to how far back to go in the threads for pertinent information.

Of course, if someone want's to send me their thesis with attached bib/citations...that's okay, too

muchas Garcias'

Ramsey
    sorry its all in my head...be sure to watch the video i posted above...it kinda says it all (1/2 hour ish)

Guru
    08-21-2009, 06:03 PM #479
    Ramsey quick off the cuff summary...

started in 1999
    did a ton of renaming the company and changing images
    they sold product to Turtle Wax....rev's were in the 10k's
    2000 something they stopped selling stuff and focused on R 'n D
    2008 had like 6 customers
    2009 exploded, started getting million $$ orders.
    They increased shares a couple times (ticked the real longs off)
    ...but the shares were to buy Dicon Technologies
    Didn't need the shares because the cash turned positive so they bought Dicon with Cash money (my favorite)
    Immediately got increase of rev from Dicon to tune of $10MM

Dicon this is a must read... http://www.dicontechnologies.com/ especially their partners.
    Dicon makes "DRYZ" shoe inserts which absorb moisture and turn it a gel that keeps wetness down and eliminates odor, very highly rated among users.

Orders for 1Q 2010 are $18MM in June, $23.5MM in July, already $13.5MM in August to date. Estimates for 2009 were $40MM and will be beaten.

Advertising with Tampa Bay Bucs, CLev. Brwns, Cinci Bengals and Jets in NFL.

Many MLB teams.

NHRA

They sell in Walgreens, CVS, Costco (biggie), BJ's wholesale, Shop Rite Kroger, etc etc (see the video post earlier)

They advertise on howard stern and the next day announced a million new orders.

Most recently in July announced a more robust outstanding share buyback down to 500MM minimum and 900MM A/S.

The CEO and COO are also buying shares on the open market, upwards of millions of shares (18MM??)
    They are Cash flow positive with no debt.

EDIT: added: spng has submitted for review to get on the NASDAQ, they passed all the tests except for PPS.

thats off the top of my dome..
    Last edited by imromo24; 08-21-2009 at 06:24 PM.

Guru
    08-21-2009, 06:06 PM #480
    for a quick read....click on my name and choose posts...search the posts for spng (i type it every time i update research)

Page 48 of 62 ... 38464748495058 ...