Page 70 of 77 ... 20606869707172 ...
    Mentor
    08-01-2009, 09:17 PM #691
    sworn- ty for posting the DD on ASFX, i think im gonna jump in monday and see how it works out. it could be the next BEHL.

alaska guy , you have a beautiful family , god bless. when you go fishing for the whole weekend, you guys sleep in the boat cabin? im so jealous of your catches. i go nuts when i catch a 5lb large mouth bass ,LMFAO. what kind of boat do you have?

08-01-2009, 09:20 PM #692
    Quote Originally Posted by stang3O2 View Post
    Greg that road course looked like a blast!! Thanks for posting those!
    'Stang--
    You're quite welcome. I am considering taking some profit from BEHL and using it to really get the quality parts I have always wanted to put on the car. Hey...it's free money.
    That road course IS a lot of fun. It is about 30 minutes from my home, and privately owned. If you pay attention to the video, you will see some buildings in the background; those belong to the owner's engineering company. He's a millionaire+.
    And just so you know...within those buildings are some of the sweetest automotive treasures of all time. He has a Porsche 907 factory race car (that won the 12 hours of Sebring in the '70s), along with really sweet cars like a BMW M1 (Google it) and other Porsches. His daily driver is a Ferrari 360 Modena.

08-01-2009, 11:04 PM #693
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    sworn- ty for posting the DD on ASFX, i think im gonna jump in monday and see how it works out. it could be the next BEHL.

alaska guy , you have a beautiful family , god bless. when you go fishing for the whole
    weekend, you guys sleep in the boat cabin? im so jealous of your catches. i go nuts when i catch a 5lb large mouth bass ,LMFAO. what kind of boat do you have?
    Thanks Bass, yeah it's tuff to fit all 7 of us on an overnighter, but we manage. Anything more than a day is tough. It's a 22ft glass pilothouse, yeah I love deep sea fishing, the tug on the line, it's always a surprise what you pull up. Halibut, lingcod, rockfish, shark, you just never know.

Stock, thanks....yeah lingcods are one ugly fish and have a huge set of razor sharp teeth. They are mean and will try to bite you once you've got them flopping around on the deck. And it happens to be a tasty fish, I happen to think they taste better than halibut!
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 08-01-2009 at 11:26 PM.

Guru
    08-02-2009, 12:42 AM #694

Jimi Hendrix's Grave

Here are some images that I have promised. If anybody is a Jimi freak, let me know and I will send the full size non-optimized for web images to you (In other words..the originals). Those stones in the second to last picture on top of his tomb are the ones that I was talking about that I have here at home. I have more pictures besides these. Just PM me and I will zip and send them ASAP. I believe Bass wanted some of these. Bass, just send me your address and I will send some to you! The last picture with the crow on top of Jimi's tomb was the one that I was expounding upon about being totally freaky. Just Jimi's grave, me and the crow on a rainy day. It really gave me a spiritual thing if you know what I mean.........

Bill

Last edited by billhart22; 08-02-2009 at 01:55 AM.

Guru
    08-02-2009, 12:43 AM #695

08-02-2009, 01:59 AM #696
    Bill ,wuz up....!!!!

Guru
    08-02-2009, 01:59 AM #697
    [QUOTE=bassmaster;44317]sworn- ty for posting the DD on ASFX, i think im gonna jump in monday and see how it works out. it could be the next BEHL.

[QUOTE]

my bro and i were calling asfx "ass fux" as he had them in his portfolio and was watching it lose money over the several days we were hanging.

Guru
    08-02-2009, 02:10 AM #698
    Quote Originally Posted by ray View Post
    Bill ,wuz up....!!!!
    Ray,

Not a hell of alot. I am just trying to keep up with my promises. I am half swacked and it is late, but I am having a great time. What are you up to tonight? I am trying to figure that stock that Tony posted Angl or something like that out...What do you think? It was originally posted by Terry. I am trying to find the value in it and necessity. I wish it would have looked up the tick before answering this. I am looking for the True value in it. I am anxious for some comments...

I am ready for another position....I just want to find a good one..

Love ya buddy,

Bill

Guru
    08-02-2009, 02:12 AM #699
    [QUOTE=imromo24;44331][QUOTE=bassmaster;44317]sworn- ty for posting the DD on ASFX, i think im gonna jump in monday and see how it works out. it could be the next BEHL.

my bro and i were calling asfx "ass fux" as he had them in his portfolio and was watching it lose money over the several days we were hanging.
    That is funny! Call it what you will! You have that right!

Guru
    08-02-2009, 02:19 AM #700

Tickers

imromo24
    SIRI GRMN LUV EL TRN BCLE XOMA FCEL MGLG TUES SPNG

Alaska Guy
    MGLG BCLE BEHL EVFL SIRI ENCS IFSL BNPD

Shots
    BEHL BCLE MGLG EVFL AMNE

billhart22
    BCLE EVFL MGLG

bass