Page 1 of 3 123
    06-15-2009, 10:07 AM #1

Siri Intraday Thread Monday June 15th 2009:

helping Johnny

Guru
    06-15-2009, 10:13 AM #2
    HUGE HUGE HUGE NEWS

SIRIUS XM Extends E Street Radio, the Exclusive 24/7 Channel Devoted to Bruce Springsteen and the Legendary E Street Band
    Last update: 6/15/2009 10:00:00 AM
    --E Street Radio features exclusive celebrity guest DJ sessions with various musicians, actors and other Springsteen fans
    NEW YORK, June 15, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- SIRIUS XM Radio (SIRI) announced today that E Street Radio, the exclusive 100% commercial-free channel dedicated to the music of Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, has extended its broadcast exclusively on SIRIUS XM Radio. This is the third time the popular music channel's limited run has been extended by SIRIUS XM due to overwhelming subscriber demand.
    "E Street Radio offers Bruce Springsteen fans the ultimate collection of Bruce Springsteen music, news, stories, and even Springsteen himself," said Scott Greenstein, President and Chief Content Officer, SIRIUS XM Radio.
    E Street Radio, SIRIUS channel 10 and XM channel 58, continues to offer listeners new and exclusive programming, including a new weekly show hosted by Bruce Springsteen biographer, Dave Marsh, which launched this spring. Live from E Street Nation features Dave Marsh playing music and talking to callers from the Bruce Springsteen fan community about their favorite Springsteen songs, experiences at the latest concerts and more. Each Friday, Dave also invites a different guest to co-host the show. SIRIUS XM listeners and Bruce Springsteen fans are invited to call Dave Marsh and his weekly guest co-host at 877-70-BRUCE to join the show.
    The exclusive channel has also featured guest DJ sessions by various celebrities and musicians including: Mickey Rourke, Benicio Del Toro, Kevin Bacon, Ed Burns, Jeff Foxworthy, Wyclef Jean, Ronnie Spector and others.
    E Street Radio will continue to broadcast exclusive interviews with Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, rare archival concert recordings and 24/7, non-stop Springsteen music for fans across America. The channel also offers fans hourly Bruce Springsteen news with "E Street Insider Reports" and a chance to play their favorite Bruce songs on E Street Radio.

Mentor
    06-15-2009, 10:50 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    HUGE HUGE HUGE NEWS

SIRIUS XM Extends E Street Radio, the Exclusive 24/7 Channel Devoted to Bruce Springsteen and the Legendary E Street Band
    Last update: 6/15/2009 10:00:00 AM
    --E Street Radio features exclusive celebrity guest DJ sessions with various musicians, actors and other Springsteen fans
    NEW YORK, June 15, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- SIRIUS XM Radio (SIRI) announced today that E Street Radio, the exclusive 100% commercial-free channel dedicated to the music of Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, has extended its broadcast exclusively on SIRIUS XM Radio. This is the third time the popular music channel's limited run has been extended by SIRIUS XM due to overwhelming subscriber demand.
    "E Street Radio offers Bruce Springsteen fans the ultimate collection of Bruce Springsteen music, news, stories, and even Springsteen himself," said Scott Greenstein, President and Chief Content Officer, SIRIUS XM Radio.
    E Street Radio, SIRIUS channel 10 and XM channel 58, continues to offer listeners new and exclusive programming, including a new weekly show hosted by Bruce Springsteen biographer, Dave Marsh, which launched this spring. Live from E Street Nation features Dave Marsh playing music and talking to callers from the Bruce Springsteen fan community about their favorite Springsteen songs, experiences at the latest concerts and more. Each Friday, Dave also invites a different guest to co-host the show. SIRIUS XM listeners and Bruce Springsteen fans are invited to call Dave Marsh and his weekly guest co-host at 877-70-BRUCE to join the show.
    The exclusive channel has also featured guest DJ sessions by various celebrities and musicians including: Mickey Rourke, Benicio Del Toro, Kevin Bacon, Ed Burns, Jeff Foxworthy, Wyclef Jean, Ronnie Spector and others.
    E Street Radio will continue to broadcast exclusive interviews with Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, rare archival concert recordings and 24/7, non-stop Springsteen music for fans across America. The channel also offers fans hourly Bruce Springsteen news with "E Street Insider Reports" and a chance to play their favorite Bruce songs on E Street Radio.
    News I was waiting for to sell my house, and really go all in. Your right, this is HUGE!!!

Guru
    06-15-2009, 11:16 AM #4
    hey relmor same games as usual, u see those big bids coming in all of a sudden at .33 that just showd up out of nowhere

Mentor
    06-15-2009, 11:48 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by trippingthespeculatingpos View Post
    hey relmor same games as usual, u see those big bids coming in all of a sudden at .33 that just showd up out of nowhere
    Yes. NITE made an appearance there as expected. CINN , BATS, ISEG. All buyers there, trying to stay ahead of retail buyers. Typical. Just goes to show you how desperate they are for shares. All it really says. Usually low volume would have caused a spike by now, but they know the retailers are getting smarter and smarter on how they play the stock. Not as easy for them, plus they are milking the no news zone. They will raise it before the app news , Im sure. So we wont know why, and start selling into it. By the time the news comes, they will have made enough sell to keep it below wherever they are targeting. No clue where that might be though. I would guess at least .63 cent area. But I would think by how long it sayed here, they will want people to start selling at .35 cents to .40 cents. Then take it up from there off the real news, and begin the pounding back down again after the volume dries up.

Mentor
    06-15-2009, 11:55 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mypearl View Post
    helping Johnny
    Good Job Mypearl,got stuck with Family over the weekend from out of town and just got back from the airport...Looks like lower today and also some news,good and bad and neutral...
    First good about E-Street being extended another year,it is one of my favorite channells after i got Best of added...
    Second is SXM is being kicked out of the Russell index funds,not good ,i'll post a link,they are calling for Rev split to happen now..

http://www.istockanalyst.com/article...icleid/3269256

Third is Tabak report from Tylers article,it is somewhat a fair evaluatiuon of current prospects,but I Believe he is very conservative and leaves out some recent events,I-Phone capabilities,used car market,Best of Adds,Royalty pass through and on-line fee,which will raise revenue in 3Q and 4Q..

Mentor
    06-15-2009, 12:09 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Good Job Mypearl,got stuck with Family over the weekend from out of town and just got back from the airport...Looks like lower today and also some news,good and bad and neutral...
    First good about E-Street being extended another year,it is one of my favorite channells after i got Best of added...
    Second is SXM is being kicked out of the Russell index funds,not good ,i'll post a link,they are calling for Rev split to happen now..

http://www.istockanalyst.com/article...icleid/3269256

Third is Tabak report from Tylers article,it is somewhat a fair evaluatiuon of current prospects,but I Believe he is very conservative and leaves out some recent events,I-Phone capabilities,used car market,Best of Adds,Royalty pass through and on-line fee,which will raise revenue in 3Q and 4Q..
    They sold shares last quarter, Russell index funds. I doubt they delist them.
    R/S now would be the dumbest move in Siriusxm's history.

Mentor
    06-15-2009, 12:25 PM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Relmor,want to bet I-Phone comes out the day they announce that SXM is out of the Russell index funds,article says June26-29th...

P.S. a R/S in the works goes a long way to explaining the last month of trading,don't you think?

Mentor
    06-15-2009, 12:35 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Relmor,want to bet I-Phone comes out the day they announce that SXM is out of the Russell index funds,article says June26-29th...

P.S. a R/S in the works goes a long way to explaining the last month of trading,don't you think?
    Kind of funny. Based on the Mffais reports, I already thought they had been. Thats how much of a non news event it is for me personally. But Im sure the media will announce the delisting, and forget to mention they only had to unload another 1 million shares to accomplish it. LOL
    And no Irish, It wouldnt suprise me one bit.

Mentor
    06-15-2009, 12:38 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by relmor2003 View Post
    Actually Relmor a R/S now would be the smartest thing SXM did for themselves and the company..
    Here's why:first Liberty doesn't have to convert preffered into Common,only issued shares are affected..So lets say 1-20 R/S takes 3.9 billion to to 195 million shares at $7 with todays SP.now the retail investors are killed,that's us because it would only take 130 mil of 5 billion authorized shares to satisfy Liberty in conversion and it leaves roughly 4.87 billion left to pay off debt and further capital raising possibilities...basically us common would have like 10% of the company...

IMHO if this happens i would sell all my shares immecdiately and buy after it is hammered down by hedgie shorts and other shorts,but it also gets most current common share holders to sell also,MM's get their shares....

P.S.in the annual report it is one of the possibilities for the R/S.It says it would create dilution problems with some covenants in liberty preffered deal,but it is reason they said they wouldn't do it.But we are talking SXM here.
    Last edited by JohnnyIrishXM; 06-15-2009 at 12:42 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123