Page 1 of 2 12
    Enthusiast
    11-29-2009, 06:15 PM #1

Contest Winner Ideas

Please post any reasonably achievable idea for the contest winner. Thanks.

Enthusiast
    11-30-2009, 11:27 PM #2
    Let me say that SRK has "lights out" graphics.

Julie there is no "I" in "Team"..........................

On a high level contest outcome, I think that If we win Charles gets to post his own article on the losing sites web page and if we lose they get to do the same????????????

Down here "Kingofalltrades" would be a bail bondsman service........Just saying......
    Last edited by socalrunningfool; 12-01-2009 at 01:46 AM.

Enthusiast
    12-10-2009, 02:00 AM #3

Perpetual Trophy

Easily done at any trophy shop. To be held at the winning sites owners location. We can pick out a trophy and have each contest winner and the scoring for that contest with the date, on a highlited attachment to the trophy like the Stanley Cup. Or the Americas Cup.

Mentor
    12-10-2009, 11:29 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Easily done at any trophy shop. To be held at the winning sites owners location. We can pick out a trophy and have each contest winner and the scoring for that contest with the date, on a highlited attachment to the trophy like the Stanley Cup. Or the Americas Cup.
    I like that socal . . . also, there should be an MVP award for largest margin of individual victory . .

If I get MVP I want jennyirishxm to kiss my ass in Macy's window on New Year's Day (95 to the Turnpike to the Lincoln Tunnel Irish) . . . cuz he'll need a Miracle on 34th Street to hit $0.86!

Mentor
    12-10-2009, 09:40 PM #5
    1 share of SIRI stock to each person on the team, next contest will be on guessing GOOG option prices.

Legend
    12-10-2009, 10:16 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    I like that socal . . . also, there should be an MVP award for largest margin of individual victory . .

If I get MVP I want jennyirishxm to kiss my ass in Macy's window on New Year's Day (95 to the Turnpike to the Lincoln Tunnel Irish) . . . cuz he'll need a Miracle on 34th Street to hit $0.86!
    I dont want to jump the gun, however, if we win I want my piece of that guy too. He's done nothing but badmouth me on this site (come to think of it so have you , but now that we are teammates I'm at least experiencing a little bit of love. lol.) How about if Irish is force to write on Siriusbuzz "Havakasha knows way more than i will ever know" or "I will never doubt Havakasha again"?
    Last edited by Havakasha; 12-10-2009 at 10:44 PM.

Mentor
    12-10-2009, 11:42 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I dont want to jump the gun, however, if we win I want my piece of that guy too. He's done nothing but badmouth me on this site (come to think of it so have you , but now that we are teammates I'm at least experiencing a little bit of love. lol.) How about if Irish is force to write on Siriusbuzz "Havakasha knows way more than i will ever know" or "I will never doubt Havakasha again"?
    Don't worry Lloyd . . I got your back for now bro . . Irish is a lightweight extremist . . Valley Forge, Pa will be knee-deep in water from the Delaware River before his technical analysis and IBD charts figure out that the ice caps are melting due to pesticides used on the golf courses to which he pays greens fees!

You and me on the same team Lloyd . . . come-on man, lets hug-it-out . . like Michael Jordan & Scottie Pippin . . . Billy Martin and Reggie Jackson . . . Darryl Strawberry & Wally Bachman . . . Buddy Ryan & Jeff Fischer . . . all for one and one for all

until the clock strikes midnight on 1-1-2010 that is . . lol . . then you turn back into a Handwringer!
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 12-10-2009 at 11:48 PM.

Legend
    12-11-2009, 12:47 AM #8
    Im not worried . Just having a little fun.
    ...Or my Kobe Bryant to your Shaquille O'neal. Everything is cool as long as we take home the championship trophy. On 1-1-2010 you turn back into John's defender and i turn back into his tormenter. Havent heard from him HERE about this competition. You think he is sweating the fact that he might lose to me? How about that, me the novice stock picker and he the expert (in his own mind.) Hey John how about it teammate? (never thought i would ever be uttering those words. LOL.)
    Its not too late Roadkill for you to rethink your allegiances.
    Peace out teammate. These days ahead should be interesting.

P.S. As my teammate you are hereby required to name ALL people who have trashed my stock picking acumen on other sites.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 12-11-2009 at 01:02 AM.

Legend
    12-11-2009, 01:05 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    until the clock strikes midnight on 1-1-2010 that is . . lol . . then you turn back into a Handwringer!
    ==============================================[/QUOTE]

Is there an echo in here? lol.

Enthusiast
    12-11-2009, 01:11 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    ==============================================
    Is there an echo in here? lol.[/QUOTE]

========================================
    You caught me.

Been trying to paste one of these smiley's SRK has been using. But.......as usual the damn technology has beaten me again. LOL> NIce catch.

And I wanted to say. Where is John''s take on your match up......shhhhhhhhhhhhh like a pin drop.

Page 1 of 2 12