Enthusiast
    11-14-2008, 07:03 PM #1

Sirius ipod

I CANT FIND THE NEW SIRIUS IPOD.. WERE THE HECK IS IT AT. OR IS IT NOT OUT YET

11-14-2008, 09:15 PM #2
    hmm.. last i heard you could Tversity/uSirius stream from a PC to the iPod touch/iphone.. is there another direct iPhone/ipod touch app????

Banned
    11-14-2008, 09:29 PM #3
    There is not a direct app that I am aware of. If I am wrong, please let me know so I can download it.

11-15-2008, 12:50 AM #4
    I use something called SelectRadio. I own a Microsoft Q smart phone and am able to stream both XM and Sirius over my phone. It works great as long as you your cell phone provider offers EVDO data streams.

Do a search on the internet. There are actually 2 or 3 different applications that allow you to do it.

Mentor
    11-29-2008, 08:48 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ginzero View Post
    hmm.. last i heard you could Tversity/uSirius stream from a PC to the iPod touch/iphone.. is there another direct iPhone/ipod touch app????
    Those apps only work with "jailbroken" iPhones and iPod touches. There is not an official, legal app as of yet. Starplayr is an app in devlopment, but it has been held up for quite awhile now....

Quote Originally Posted by GetItStraight View Post
    I use something called SelectRadio. I own a Microsoft Q smart phone and am able to stream both XM and Sirius over my phone. It works great as long as you your cell phone provider offers EVDO data streams.

Do a search on the internet. There are actually 2 or 3 different applications that allow you to do it.
    SelectRadio is the best Windows Mobile app of it's kind. It also works over the slower Edge data networks...