Page 7 of 8 ... 5678
    Addict
    07-30-2010, 06:08 AM #61
    Good morning everyone. It's been pretty brutal for BEHL recently, buy hopefully this turns things around.

Biocentric Energy Announces Multi-Million Dollar Deal
    BEHL05:00 EDTGlobeNewswire
    SANTA ANA, Calif., July 30, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biocentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (Pink Sheets:BEHL) Dennis Fisher, Founder and Chairman of the Board today announced contracts for algae derived products are in the process of finalization:

Mr. Fisher stated, "I am pleased to announce the following updates to our valued shareholders and Investors":

"This week BioCentric Energy's President, Monique Berry will be signing a multi-million dollar LOI with a Nevada based public health and nutraceutical company.* Due to the terms of the agreement and NDA, the company name remains confidential at this time but will be announced shortly. *The contract consists of BEHL producing commercial volumes of algae and algae derived raw materials, specifically to be used in the Nevada Company's health and nutraceutical products. These products consist of health and sports drinks along with a wide variety of vitamins that will be sold into existing markets and available to consumers worldwide."* "This valuable contract," stated Mr. Fisher, "is directly in line with BioCentric Energy's business plan to facilitate contracts for BEHL clients."*

Today, at 8:00am EDT, Mr. Dennis Fisher will be interviewed by Demian Russian and Dennis "Cos" Costa of Playground Market.* The one hour blog, talk radio show can be heard live at the link below, as well as streamed or downloaded as an Mp3 after the show airs live.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/playgro...-radio-show-11

The show will also be available on iTunes for download after the show airs live here.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/p...lk/id376329230

Monique Berry, President for BEHL, stated today, "As announced in previous PR's, the Company's VAR (Value Added Reseller), Ms. Venus BrightStar has been working diligently on one of several Native American Indian tribe contracts for 5+ acres in Northern California.* Following several conference calls with Ms. BrightStar and her financial representatives last week, the Company was informed that the tribe has selected BioCentric Energy's business model to be implemented and its PBR systems to be deployed this year. *I will be traveling to meet with the Native American Indian Tribe next week to tie up loose ends and finalize the contract.* The outcome on this meeting will be announced following the trip."* After a conference call with the Tribes representatives last week, Ms. Berry further stated, "Our VAR and her client's enthusiasm and interest to move quickly on this project are extremely encouraging. *I am looking forward to my trip and feel privileged for the opportunity to meet the Tribal committee and bring this project to fruition."

Last week BioCentric Energy hired a Marine Veteran who recently returned from his service in the Middle East as the Company's new security officer, whose responsibilities are to oversee security at BioCentric Energy's headquarters in Santa Ana, California.

BioCentric Energy's first commercial PBR site (Death Valley Junction, California) is undergoing pre-assembly of the tubes, corners and other components.* Once the assembly is complete, the crew will travel to DVJ to finalize the deployment of the PBR system.

The BioCentric Energy's open house remains scheduled for Saturday, August 21, 2010, commencing at 12:00pm at the Company's headquarters in Santa Ana, California.* All attendees are required to register in advance via the Company's website at www.biocentricenergy.com.

Mentor
    07-30-2010, 09:38 AM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    LT

Doesn't the name change trigger an audit of all shares of QASP...causing all short positions to be closed! Also, like what I hear from the company right now...I know...we've heard it before...sooner or later...it will happen. Only put $1100 into it...We'll see what happens.
    I think that's only if they change the ticker as well which I am not anticipating. Somebody posted there were new rules in place by FINRA anyway, the gist of it was that it's more difficult to change them, I think it has to be by acquistion\merger ... something to that effect.

07-30-2010, 03:10 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    It really is a shitty picture, Jules....Oh well, I don't have many of myself...post one of you! We would love to see you!

You are a great girl! We love you!

Bill
    Thanks Bill for the nice words. I'm not on Facebook. And I'm sure
    I'm a lot prettier in your imagination.

Julie

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    07-30-2010, 07:01 PM #64

Busy time of year!

Hi everyone. I'm still here. Just very busy with work this summer. As the recession still seems to be hanging around, I have to work harder at convincing tourists to part with the cash.....LOL

And as Sandy said earlier. It has been REALLY hot and humid this summer in North Carolina. Those pictures of Andy's were really super refreshing. I feel cooler just looking at them.

And just for the fun of it.......

This is THE week for QASP. We should all be super rich in no time at all....LMAO!!

Chuck

Guru
    07-31-2010, 01:25 AM #65
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Thanks Bill for the nice words. I'm not on Facebook. And I'm sure
    I'm a lot prettier in your imagination.

Julie
    Most people are....Dig this....I have to get two teeth implants...so in the mean time, I have a partial (Like semi false teeth to look glamorous), well anyway, the bastards cost $2,000+. I went to the Synagogue. Before I got there, I had some Listerine in the car and swished some to kill the massive bacteria created by the partial (It is really a bacteria breeder). About a half hour before the service was over, I was wanting to pull the damn thing out and put it in my pocket, At the end of the service, I was hauling ass to get out of there. I went into the square (the foyer to you French oriented people) and snagged a couple of Pieces of Challah (Jewish Bread made every Friday and given in thanks....anyway....

It was pouring ass rain and I had to haul ass across the parking lot to get to my vehicle. I got in there, and I was hungry, so I started to eat the bread. Well, it didn't go well...It was like trying to chew springs. Being the wise person that I may be, I brought my "Partial Case" and ripped the damn things out and submerged them in water and Listerine. I ate the bread (which was made to perfection) and made it home.

I am currently drinking wine...letting the sodium make my face puff up...

As like Jews say...."Shabbat Shalom!"

Bill

Mentor
    08-02-2010, 08:32 AM #66
    Hey Bill,

The synagogue, interesting ... Of course not as interesting as Listerine flavored Challah. So are you becoming a proselyte or just clandestinely plotting a riot a la Paul (the apostle) ?

Time for a new thread, by the way ...

08-02-2010, 01:28 PM #67

Winding down my trip....

Back in Alaska tonight, the heat and smog of Cali is not my cup of tea. Decided to close out my positions in SIRI....took at nice hefty profit, was avg at around .12 on most of it, decided to play some other stocks.

Check out LBSR...the potential is huge on this one. The company is in my neck of the woods. It's a gold, copper and uranium junior mining company with very promising claims in Alaska and Arizona. Research The Pebble Mine Project and you'll be impressd with the size of this find. Liberty has claims that are adjacent to this and have JV'ed with Northern Dynasty on a portion of it's claims. Once the politics plays out on this, it will happen. Alaskans have always been in support of resource development as long as it's done responsibly.

Just thought I'd throw out this to contribute something to the board.

Later Guys and Gals!!!!!

Mentor
    08-03-2010, 01:51 AM #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Back in Alaska tonight, the heat and smog of Cali is not my cup of tea. Decided to close out my positions in SIRI....took at nice hefty profit, was avg at around .12 on most of it, decided to play some other stocks.

Check out LBSR...the potential is huge on this one. The company is in my neck of the woods. It's a gold, copper and uranium junior mining company with very promising claims in Alaska and Arizona. Research The Pebble Mine Project and you'll be impressd with the size of this find. Liberty has claims that are adjacent to this and have JV'ed with Northern Dynasty on a portion of it's claims. Once the politics plays out on this, it will happen. Alaskans have always been in support of resource development as long as it's done responsibly.

Just thought I'd throw out this to contribute something to the board.

Later Guys and Gals!!!!!
    Hi -

Haven't been trading for a while, busy trying to move. What's up everyone? I just read the last post here from alaska - digging the pattern on this lbsr... it's a pennant - and looks like it'll break one way or another by tomorrow, or the next couple days. Hopefully north for you Alaska. Anyway, off to bed, gotta do a lot more crap for the move.

Mentor
    08-03-2010, 01:53 AM #69
    my sig is old - i have siri, ggal, auy, that's it

Mentor
    08-03-2010, 01:56 AM #70
    Bill is BACK!

Page 7 of 8 ... 5678