Page 7 of 9 ... 56789
    02-01-2013, 03:39 PM #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    I'm not sure who it was here that turned me on to MJNA, but thanks ver much............. GROOVY FORUM!
    I think I was the first on this forum, and your very welcome, GREAT to all make money together.I Did sell half of my stake today, just had too, so much so fast, but will be back in for more shares at a lower price, always the plan.

02-01-2013, 03:52 PM #62
    Turned you on to MJNA...thats funny, now where did i leave my damn Kit Kat bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    I'm not sure who it was here that turned me on to MJNA, but thanks ver much............. GROOVY FORUM!

02-01-2013, 04:07 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayyvt View Post
    Turned you on to MJNA...thats funny, now where did i leave my damn Kit Kat bar?

Some good sh!t huh?

Addict
    02-01-2013, 04:17 PM #64
    Hey Rad, you might look back a few days when I think it was Redcloud, or maybe someone else who mentioned 8 or 10 more states are preparing to address the legal issues with medical marajuana. I know you mentioned Kansas earlier today, but if you find there are more states getting on the band wagon, then your strategy to keep loading up may really pay off in the long haul.

And now I think I'm starting to see possibly some last hour interest in our SIRI dog.........volume is still quite low considering how it started this morning, but a look at Level II shows some imblance on the Ask side. Maybe one or two of my sale blocks (3.25 and 3.27) will get a hit before day's end (with both set with GTC plus extended hours).

02-01-2013, 04:29 PM #65
    Heh heh heh,
    Hey Rad, these guys are medical only yes? Do you or anyone else feel that MJNA could possibly get involved w/ dispensing in Washington State & Colorado now that it is legal? Someone is going to be making some serious cash.....i wonder what the play will be. Sorry for getting off topic guys, Go SIRI...dumped overcore @ 3.22 this am....holding out for cc to see what's next.

Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Some good sh!t huh?

Mentor
    02-01-2013, 05:03 PM #66
    An SEC filing about the 7% Notes just hit.....

http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...5-13-34560.pdf

Tender offer statement on the Notes!!!!!

Head Honcho
    02-01-2013, 05:05 PM #67
    If I were looking for a longterm play on legal marijuana is MJNA the only way to go? Are there any other companies looking to go public? If legal weed ins't the next big thing, I dont know what is.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    02-01-2013, 05:08 PM #68
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    An SEC filing about the 7% Notes just hit.....

http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...5-13-34560.pdf

Tender offer statement on the Notes!!!!!

For some reason I have a mental block trying to read and understand those filing notices. If someone can interpret in 25 words or less, I'd be most grateful. Thanks in advance.

PS. My TDA display right after the closing bell took the sp down to 3.17, now 3.18..........is that due to that filing? That is not good news.

EDIT: back to 3.23 now.......... must have been an anomoly.

02-01-2013, 05:10 PM #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayyvt View Post
    Heh heh heh,
    Hey Rad, these guys are medical only yes? Do you or anyone else feel that MJNA could possibly get involved w/ dispensing in Washington State & Colorado now that it is legal? Someone is going to be making some serious cash.....i wonder what the play will be. Sorry for getting off topic guys, Go SIRI...dumped overcore @ 3.22 this am....holding out for cc to see what's next.
    If you google them ,they invest in other probably private companies involved in the medical and health issues related to cannabis and hemp. Dispensaries themselves are not in their core competencies but equipment (like medboxes dispencing machine) and other products and services that can be sold at the dispensaries, like their cannabis chewing gum, are. BTW, My wife and a friend went to a meeting in MA about the requirements to open a dispensary and, its just too complicated and risky to make me think about it. I guess where their is risk their is reward, but it is not going to be "just hang up a shingle" You need documented patients and can only have so much inventory for those patients and it gets worse from their. The application alone is 60 pages, and 18 dispensaries in MA will be initially licensed. I will stick with swing trading and buying MJNA stock.

Mentor
    02-01-2013, 05:14 PM #70
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    For some reason I have a mental block trying to read and understand those filing notices. If someone can interpret in 25 words or less, I'd be most grateful. Thanks in advance.

PS. My TDA display right after the closing bell took the sp down to 3.17, now 3.18..........is that due to that filing? That is not good news.

EDIT: back to 3.23 now.......... must have been an anomoly.
    No SLY not due to the filing. It is good news in that they will be extinguishing those notes that have been a huge weight on the stock for so many years, the 1.875 converts. Sure, we have dislocated from the grip of the converts, but we will be extinguishing debt and retiring those covertible shares, I think. So, lower debt and remove possible dilution at the same time.....for cash of course...

Page 7 of 9 ... 56789