Page 8 of 9 ... 6789
    Head Honcho
    07-13-2009, 07:13 PM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyIrishXM View Post
    Your right,the birdie was in a post,but here is the article and your own words say it all.
    Thats a far cry from "you wrote a big assarticle about Rosie critisizing SXM's handling of the announcement." No I didnt, I made one littler playful reference about her typical maniacal video blogs. I have still yet to see one, I looked back for an entire week so I could post the link on that article before I gave up.

Where is the follow up is my point!!!!!!! and as otone has pointed out,it was right there on her blog the 25th of June...That is what i'm talking about!!!
    Show me the article. I am looking at the blog and I don't see it. I admit that I might be missing it, please point me to the post.

P.S.To my understanding,This is called Blodgging and Tweeting ,correct,no fan fare just shooting the breeze with info,,correct,so where does it say it has to be a post or video...
    It doesnt say that. But when you post about everything and rant about anything why not talk about the biggest thing in your life right now?

I asked before on the forums and I will ask again.... if you just signed with Sirius XM and found a bird that appeared to be lost... which would write about? I am fine with you saying the bird... but would at least write an article/post about Sirius XM on your next post?

I won't even dignify this with a response...
    Why? Because you dont have one? There are writers in newpapers and all over the internet on blogs that write when they write, with no regular schedule, just like us here. I write when I feel like it... thats the point.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

07-13-2009, 07:45 PM #72

Romo..What Break-up..?
    Johnny,
    I think he was referring to him and Jessica Simpson.

What a shame.

Julie

Mentor
    07-13-2009, 07:54 PM #73
    i think the rosie debate is moot until its september. lets see how she is promoted when she goes on the air. face it, if you're a huge rosie fan are you gonna run out and get siriusxm subscription 2 or 3 months before she is on the air? NO.

tylers article is huge and should have been a topic for todays discussion. 100% penetration rate for certified preowned MB's and 2010 new cars, did i get that right? man , would i love to know what the churn would be on those customers, so close to zero , imo.

the MB deal is just one of many more to come. car companies are exactly like airlines, they follow each other and mimic their moves.

TYLER , siriusxm radio is advertised on just about every car commercial, do we subsidize any of the commercials? prolly not. it seems like we get quite a bit of primetime coverage and car companies try to make a point of sirius radio in the car.

back to the iphone app debate. i was always high on it. i still am, the good thing is if howard gets on it, it will provide an extra boost. i always maintained its a good way to add some extra revenue and stabilize or even reduce churn. they got my $3 the day it was released and im sure im not the only one, but it is not a game changer. our bread and butter will always be the autos. the iphone app opens the door for sirius to appear on game consoles and other conventional technology. but thats all up to management and its vision.

Guru
    07-13-2009, 07:57 PM #74
    They were getting tore up in the media, her weight, his choking in big games...had to end...

Mentor
    07-13-2009, 08:02 PM #75
    lets not get anything twisted, the true goal for siriusxm is to replace the terrestrial radio as the standard on all cars.

Mentor
    07-13-2009, 08:13 PM #76
    Romo..What Break-up..?
    julietoo

"Johnny,
    What a shame."

imromo24:
    "They were getting tore up in the media, her weight, his choking in big games...had to end..."

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwoo...rss_topstories

she doesn't look too bad in this pic though
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 10-03-2009 at 12:19 AM.

Head Honcho
    07-13-2009, 09:41 PM #77
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    i think the rosie debate is moot until its september. lets see how she is promoted when she goes on the air. face it, if you're a huge rosie fan are you gonna run out and get siriusxm subscription 2 or 3 months before she is on the air? NO.

tylers article is huge and should have been a topic for todays discussion. 100% penetration rate for certified preowned MB's and 2010 new cars, did i get that right? man , would i love to know what the churn would be on those customers, so close to zero , imo.

the MB deal is just one of many more to come. car companies are exactly like airlines, they follow each other and mimic their moves.

TYLER , siriusxm radio is advertised on just about every car commercial, do we subsidize any of the commercials? prolly not. it seems like we get quite a bit of primetime coverage and car companies try to make a point of sirius radio in the car.

back to the iphone app debate. i was always high on it. i still am, the good thing is if howard gets on it, it will provide an extra boost. i always maintained its a good way to add some extra revenue and stabilize or even reduce churn. they got my $3 the day it was released and im sure im not the only one, but it is not a game changer. our bread and butter will always be the autos. the iphone app opens the door for sirius to appear on game consoles and other conventional technology. but thats all up to management and its vision.
    Sirius Xm participates in the costs with some commercials as part of the deal. It is hard to tell whether or not the Kia ad is partially subsidized by Sirius XM
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Mentor
    07-13-2009, 10:24 PM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    lets not get anything twisted, the true goal for siriusxm is to replace the terrestrial radio as the standard on all cars.
    This is so true,and also i believe in the home and office also....SXM should be all radio when ever anyone mentions radio in 2020.......

Mentor
    07-13-2009, 10:32 PM #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    julietoo

"Johnny,
    What a shame."

imromo24:
    "They were getting tore up in the media, her weight, his choking in big games...had to end..."

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwoo...rss_topstories

she doesn't look too bad in this pic though
    Thanks siriusroadkill and Julie,see it now with Jessica and Romo,thought i missed something about imromo...

Head Honcho
    07-13-2009, 10:37 PM #80

App scorecard

Pandora - #12

Sirius XM - #22

Slacker - Not in top 100
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Page 8 of 9 ... 6789