Page 49 of 63 ... 39474849505159 ...
    Guru
    10-01-2009, 07:59 PM #481
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Sorry if this has already been posted ...

Spongetech Delivery Systems, Inc. Submits Lawsuit Against GetFugu, Inc.
    what the f*&k! Oh my gosh....this never ending drama...did you see gfgu submitted a "name calling" 8k...what company issues an official sec document and rags on another company?

what the hell is this crap??? Is this legal (or even smart) seems like Bernard Stolar goes to jail for this....

Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.

On September 24, 2009, we terminated our relationship with SpongeTech Delivery Systems, Inc. and Vanity Events Holdings, Ltd., and rejected any proposed investment by either of them, due to allegations of wrongdoing against SpongeTech. No stock was ever issued to SpongeTech or Vanity.

We received $1.75 million of the proposed $5 million investment. Until we determine the full nature and extent of any wrongdoing by SpongeTech and its affiliates, we have a fiduciary obligation to retain the funds, and therefore are unable to return any funds at this time. To date we have not been provided with sufficient information, and investigation remains ongoing. We have informed SpongeTech and Vanity that we will not accept any further funds, and that we will return the amounts received to date as soon as we are able.

On September 30, 2009, SpongeTech filed an action against us seeking return of the funds and other relief. The September 24, 2009 letter from us to SpongeTech, a copy which is attached to the complaint, states in pertinent part as follows:

“In recent days, the management of GetFugu has become aware of the following Information:

We have reason to believe that you have been engaging in short selling of Company stock in anticipation of your proposed investment in the Company in violation of federal securities laws.

SpongeTech has been publicly accused of forgery and identity theft in connection with attorney opinion letters allegedly forged by SpongeTech.

In addition, in researching these events, it came to our attention that the payor in each of the electronic wires described above was RM Enterprises International, Ltd., not SpongeTech or Vanity. We are unsure about the connection of RM Enterprises with SpongeTech or Vanity. RM Enterprises was never considered by GetFugu to be a party to the proposed investment, and we were previously unaware of the existence of RM Enterprises. We find troubling the fact that monies have come from this entity, rather than SpongeTech or Vanity as originally intended and as publicly announced by all parties.

In light of these events, we have concluded that GetFugu can no longer be associated with SpongeTech or Vanity, and our continued public association with SpongeTech and its potentially illegal activities is jeopardizing GetFugu and its continued viability. We therefore have no choice but to immediately terminate any further negotiations regarding an investment in the Company or any other business transaction.

Please consider this a revocation of your pending investment transaction in the Company, effective immediately. The Company also rescinds any ‘offer’ that we may have made to issue or sell to you our securities or provide you with our mobile search services, and any other type of business transaction. We also rescind the signature pages that our counsel sent to your counsel on September 10, 2009 in escrow pending completion of the definitive documents. No countersignature from SpongeTech or Vanity was ever received.”

We believe that the lawsuit is completely without merit and that there is no reasonable likelihood of a material adverse result, particularly given the alleged wrongdoing by SpongeTech and that it never executed any of the proposed agreements and never sent us any funds. In the event that SpongeTech attempts to proceed with its action, we will vigorously defend, and will pursue all appropriate counterclaims.

Unless otherwise required by law, we disclaim any obligations to release publicly any updates or changes in our expectations or any change in events, conditions, or circumstances on which any forward-looking statements are based.

Guru
    10-01-2009, 08:10 PM #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Good morning, Bill, et al ---

...about the time that I hear my wife head into happy rem stage number one, I quietly turn on my phone to check in with things. Generally speaking, I typically get my updates & homework assignments around 10:30PM.

It's at this time that I decide just_how_early the alarm will wake me the next day.

Ramsey
    that is hilarious...i lay in bed can't sleep then the wife falls asleep and i grab the phone to do some more research....

Guru
    10-01-2009, 09:38 PM #483
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    And This One

SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc. New Sea Foam BuddiesTM Children's Bath Sponges!!

SpongeTech® Sea Foam BuddiesTM - Be the First to Swim with Them!

Press Release
    Source: SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc.
    On Wednesday September 30, 2009, 2:45 pm EDT
    Buzz up! 0 Print.Companies:SpongeTech Delivery Systems, Inc.
    NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpongeTech® Delivery Systems, Inc. ("SpongeTech") “The Smarter Sponge™”, (OTCBB: SPNGE - News) is pleased to announce a new addition to the SpongeTech’s children line of bath sponges, “Sea Foam BuddiesTM”. With Sea Foam Buddies, bath time is like a day at the beach! The sponges will be available in a two (2) pack and a three (3) pack. Sea Foam Buddies are the most convenient and a fun way to take a bath, NO bars of soap or wash cloths, just add water! Each buddy contains an ultra gentle soap formulation that lasts over and over again - perfect for the young and young at heart. Be the first to swim with Sea Foam Buddies by SpongeTech. Sea Foam Buddies to be swimming in soon! The Company will be taking pre-orders online at: http://www.spongetechs.com/ProductDe...ctCode=W400092.
    sea foam buddies is cool, got additional class over the puddle pals...i could see the sea foam buddies in target or walmart...

10-01-2009, 09:42 PM #484
    As a guy who makes his living with words (and lots of them, every week), the BEHL press release is the best indication I have had recently that the company is now concentrating on its public image moreso than ever.

The wording in this press release is FAR above the caliber used in previous releases; they recently announced hiring a marketing person, and I believe this is his/her first work. And it is impressive in terms of grammar and communication.

Yes, this press release really didn't tell any of us who have done due diligence in the stock anything we didn't already know.

However...the way it is written, and the angle it takes (pretty much summarizing BEHL to the unknown investor) is a step forward, IMHO.

Also...note that it went out to MarketWire. Typically, BEHL has used VOD as its main press release outlet. MarketWire is picked up by TDAmeritrade (among others) as a primary source of press release news.

There is more than meets the eye with this press release. IMHO and all that.

Guru
    10-01-2009, 09:53 PM #485

Want an addictive game?

Hi Bill !

I would just like to inform you that I have now released a new game: Shooting Gallery for the PC!

About Shooting Gallery:

Play this fun game and try to shoot the various targets in this fantastic new version of a classic style shooting gallery game. Easy to play, hard to master, just click on the targets and see how fast and accurate your shooting really is. Find all the bonus combos for big scores and maybe you can win bonus prizes and medals. 3 difficulty modes and a TimeTrial mode are included. In TimeTrial you try your very best for 2 minutes, use the machine guns !! Try to collect all the prizes. Online Hall of Fame and you can view the top 100 players in each mode.

You can now download the demo and find more info and screenshots for both PC and Mac at http://www.emv-software.com/shooting_gallery.html

Yours Sincerely

Edgar M Vigdal
    EMV Software AS

http://www.emv-software.com/shooting_gallery.html
    Last edited by billhart22; 10-01-2009 at 10:04 PM.

Guru
    10-01-2009, 10:01 PM #486

No Picks yet tonight

I am looking for some "One Day Cruises" (I like that term that I just made up) for tomorrow..I don't have any yet, but if I come up with some, then I will post them.

Mentor
    10-01-2009, 10:13 PM #487
    Any of you in the general market?

Mixed bag on all the reports...

http://finviz.com/calendar.ashx

Got more ahead tomorrow... market dumped pretty good today on high volume.

Never can actually pick a top or bottom, but never hurts to be prepared.

JPM sold off pretty good the last hour of trading... and our leader financials had been rising on bearish divergence on the MACD (see blue lines on peaks). RSI kind of dove also.

Mentor
    10-01-2009, 10:16 PM #488
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    BCLE Wins new Govt Contract

Maybe this dog grows some legs today!!!!!

Bio-Clean International Affiliate Wins New Contract with US Defense Logistics Agency

Press Release
    Source: Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    On Thursday October 1, 2009, 6:00 am EDT
    Buzz up! 0 Print.Companies:Bio-Clean International, Inc.
    HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bio-Clean International, Inc. (Pink Sheets: BCLE - News) (www.biocleaninternational.com) announced today that Bio-Clean International's affiliated entity won another new contract with the United States Defense Logistics Agency. The Company previously won work with the Department of the Navy, the US Army and the US Coast Guard, among other agencies of the US Department of Defense. John P. Finn, President of American Bio-Clean Corporation said, “Bio-Clean International and its affiliated entities continue to win new work from one of the most demanding agencies in the world, the US Department of Defense. The issuance of new follow-on contracts to the Company clearly indicates that Bio-Clean International performs at the level demanded by our military and other defense-related agencies, and we are quite proud of this new record of repeat business and repeat contracts with US military and law enforcement agencies."

So the legs were short!!! Better than no legs at all(MIGGLE anyone)

Mentor
    10-01-2009, 10:19 PM #489
    Why Bill I'm sooooooo offended!hahahahaha

I don't have anything new yet. Jeff posted a PR for BCLE, bless his heart. I say, "Whatever" to the PR. I don't expect anything out of it. If it does help, then good. I am angry with that company...obviously.

10-01-2009, 10:26 PM #490
    Speaking of miggle, for some reason I'm oddly calm about the situation. I normally hate losing money for any reason, even if I can afford to do so, it's just the point. I feel a calmness about the situation and I don't know why?

Page 49 of 63 ... 39474849505159 ...