Page 1 of 5 123 ...
    Guru
    07-30-2009, 08:58 AM #1

SIRI Intraday Thursday 7-30-09

Someone here is a twit and someone else doesn't know how to use YOUR properly. That doesn't mean Sirius XM isn't going to be the best new technology platform in the near future. (double negative?)

According to Relmor Julie runs a 1:48- 800m.

Can we go up after a so so CC next week?

Am I ever going to see .50?

Why does everyone stay up so late, are you all on the west coast? 3am posts, come on how can i get in on that talk, guess i need to take a nap and get up in the middle of the night.

Enthusiast
    07-30-2009, 09:22 AM #2
    Good morning,./(*&^%$,.: Romo. Your the best. Your funny and your a Great threader starting personage.

Let's get this "siri" rolling. 5 trading days until the BIG cc. Good luck to alls.

Mentor
    07-30-2009, 09:30 AM #3
    Greenstein Re-Ups With Sirius XM

NEW YORK -- July 29, 2009: Sirius XM Radio has re-signed President/Chief Content Officer Scott Greenstein through July 2013, with a new employment agreement that includes annual raises and stock options.

As reported in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Greenstein's base salary moves up from $850,000 to $925,000 as of January 1, 2010, rising each year to reach $1.25 million as of January 2013. He also gets options on 27.8 million shares of Sirius XM stock and annual bonuses determined by the company board.

Greenstein joined Sirius Satellite Radio as president of entertainment and sports in May 2004. Before that he had a background in the film industry, working in executive posts at October Films and Miramax, and he's also worked at Viacom.

Mentor
    07-30-2009, 09:34 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Wow! I think that would be faster than Alberto Jaunterano (sp?) ran the 800 when he won gold for Cuba . . would be more believable if 1:48 for the 400!

Head Honcho
    07-30-2009, 09:50 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    As reported in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Greenstein's base salary moves up from $850,000 to $925,000 as of January 1, 2010, rising each year to reach $1.25 million as of January 2013. He also gets options on 27.8 million shares of Sirius XM stock and annual bonuses determined by the company board.
    Overpaid. These guys getting raises in this economic climate is bullshit, plain and simple. His raise is more than the avg household income of an American family.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

07-30-2009, 09:53 AM #6
    [QUOTE=imromo24;43805]Someone here is a twit and someone else doesn't know how to use YOUR properly. That doesn't mean Sirius XM isn't going to be the best new technology platform in the near future. (double negative?)

Good Morning All

Just to clear things up Relmor isn't referring to me. The only thing I run
    for is the bathroom.

I believe people on the west coast are probably passed out from the
    heat. Luckily we don't have that problem here. I really hope it cools
    down.

Off to work I go.
    Enjoy the day,

Julie

Guru
    07-30-2009, 09:57 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by socalrunningfool View Post
    Good morning,./(*&^%$,.: Romo. Your the best. Your funny and your a Great threader starting personage.

Let's get this "siri" rolling. 5 trading days until the BIG cc. Good luck to alls.
    thanks, threw the running one in for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Wow! I think that would be faster than Alberto Jaunterano (sp?) ran the 800 when he won gold for Cuba . . would be more believable if 1:48 for the 400!
    well, now were all a little smarter

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Overpaid. These guys getting raises in this economic climate is bullshit, plain and simple. His raise is more than the avg household income of an American family.
    I think im going to have to agree there. This is not the time to be getting raises, especially when you let go of so many people (by cutting content), but I guess thats his job and he did a good one at it. What was that more than a 10% raise??? unfair.

Guru
    07-30-2009, 10:00 AM #8
    [QUOTE=julietoo;43824]
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Someone here is a twit and someone else doesn't know how to use YOUR properly. That doesn't mean Sirius XM isn't going to be the best new technology platform in the near future. (double negative?)

Good Morning All

Just to clear things up Relmor isn't referring to me. The only thing I run
    for is the bathroom.

I believe people on the west coast are probably passed out from the
    heat. Luckily we don't have that problem here. I really hope it cools
    down.

Off to work I go.
    Enjoy the day,

Julie

you have to check the near to last post from yesterday, you're smart, you're funny, and in some cases run on water playin' around, lol.

Mentor
    07-30-2009, 10:51 AM #9
    Good Morning everyone.Think getting less than 1% of savings in synergies as a raise over 4 years total is NOT UNFAIR,total saved =400 mil so far..

In a sub based bussiness model this kind of raise for a President of a $3 bil rev company is not out of line,also stock options like this are an incentive to raise the SP for everyone if he makes money from it..

Julie,your not smart(your is new You're BTW),just get over it and head off to the bank and keep my money safe and remember the plan we discussed to help your bank out of that Jam it was in with all of the gov't money laying around from Tarp and Tilf and Steal plans that relmor enjoys talking about..
    Yeah,that's it your not smart,they will never suspect a bank employee of your inteligence to take all theitr money,Right!!!! JK,hope you get it.

Mentor
    07-30-2009, 10:59 AM #10
    For anybody wondering what went on in the board room in Jan and feb last year leading up to the Liberty deal,you have to watch this Video send up,
    Disclaimer,if you are Jewish it might or might not offend you..

It was originally posted by bubba somewhere else and then SXMinvester here in a nother thread,but thought it would be better here for laughs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WeZVi0HRVE

Page 1 of 5 123 ...