Page 2 of 63 12341252 ...
    Mentor
    09-28-2009, 08:53 AM #11
    Morning gang,

Woke up with a new attitude ... Seize the day!

Think we tackled this somewhere along the line, but that word 'hope' while not being the best of investing guidance still is a driver ... Whoa, way too early for deep philosophical musings, still on the first cup of java ...

Bill, congrats! Those guy's aren't near as lousy as you thought lol!

All those nice things I said about Farverererer? I take 'em all back ... Damn him! Oh, that was a punch to the gut, we had them darn it! Coming back down to earth ... 3rd down conversions .... zip, nada, ZERO. Defense played well ... great battle and ... Damn him!

Andy, you said the magic words to my ears ... "King Crab" - Not any by any chance, but "Alaskan" ... I have been forever spoiled, can't even dislodge the ironic correlation that Dungeonous (SP) has with my taste buds - Right out of the dungeon in comparison ...

"As the Sponge Is Squeezed" - The new day time drama, read all the juicy bit's at the shrub over the weekend, they were literally coming in by the hundreds! For those who follow SIRI, the sponge has it's own villain\crusader\Saviour equivalent to SiriusXM's Michael Hartlieb in some guy by the name of David Paitch (SP) ... He has some site called investigate the SEC (scrunch the letters together) and reading his email trail to the SEC pretty much sums up his credibility ... somewhere between schizophrenic and paranoid it seems, even if he might have a piece or two of possibilities. Quite the drama but the expectation this morning is that the girlfriend is cheating and will get dumped by her lover ... if you follow the analogy.

QASP has the rumor that today is the start of the buyback ...

EVFL - Did a lot of reading over the weekend ... I may yet hold tight rather than try the flip - $600 bucks = 6 Million shares ... watch, wait, patience, blah, blah, blah, guarantee I will change my mind anywhere from 10 to 50 times over the course of the week.

MGLG - Like the Phoenix ... Hey I can dream! lol

BEHL - Rumors ... This ought to take off since I have so few shares ....

Oh and SIRI - Nice piece of ____ the Street put out this morning, may their own stock be up-listed to the Pinks this week, chumps.
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 09-28-2009 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Added italics for special effects ...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    09-28-2009, 08:58 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    I like you Ramsey. A guy, who like me, sets goals so low we're sure to
    achieve them.

And with this post I hit 600. See what I mean, it's easy!

Enjoy your week

Julie
    Congratulations Julie on the big 600......You're my hero...

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 09:06 AM #13
    Oh, what the heck. Why talk about investing when we have so many other topics to touch on.

To all of our Michigan members. The Lions looked GREAT. It was fun watching them win one. As for my Browns.....Oh well, there is always next year..

And I had pan fried Flounder for breakfast. Cooked it about 20 minutes after I pulled it out of the ocean this morning. While it's not King Crab, or Moose, it'll do for me!

One more thing. If you ever get bored with the nonsense on this thread, you ought to check out the politics forum. I have more fun than a barrel of Monkeys over there. It's like the John-John show! Very entertaining!

Now, let's make some money!

Guru
    09-28-2009, 09:19 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Oh, what the heck. Why talk about investing when we have so many other topics to touch on.

To all of our Michigan members. The Lions looked GREAT. It was fun watching them win one. As for my Browns.....Oh well, there is always next year..

And I had pan fried Flounder for breakfast. Cooked it about 20 minutes after I pulled it out of the ocean this morning. While it's not King Crab, or Moose, it'll do for me!

One more thing. If you ever get bored with the nonsense on this thread, you ought to check out the politics forum. I have more fun than a barrel of Monkeys over there. It's like the John-John show! Very entertaining!

Now, let's make some money!
    All right! Fish is great for breakfast!

Let's see what Qasp does today....I am really curious as to what will happen with it.

The other ones are beyond my mind scope.

Politics - As some here may know..I am an extremely political person and am very very conservative (I am not a registered Republican), but am more of a Libertarian. Let's put it this way - Glenn Beck and I think alike. I sometimes have to bite my lip and not type things on my mind. I read the political threads here once in a while and really get baffled by what some people have to say. LLoyd is an interesting read. He is wrong, but he is cleaver. Basically, if I got started I wouldn't quit. I should throw in a bit there once in a while.

Let's go team!
    Last edited by billhart22; 09-28-2009 at 09:51 AM.

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 09:25 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    All right! Fish is great for breakfast!

Let's see what Qasp does today....I am really curious as to what will happen with it.

The other ones are beyond my mind scope.

Let's go team!
    In pre-market, SIRI is down about 3 cents. Could be a good day to swing with that one.

I know Big Ben is pretty much full of doom and gloom over on the SIRI thread. But, I would suggest that we consider what he has to say. It's never a bad thing to stay grounded and it can be good to at least consider what the doom sayers have to say.

Guru
    09-28-2009, 09:38 AM #16
    In pre-market, SIRI is down about 3 cents. Could be a good day to swing with that one.

I know Big Ben is pretty much full of doom and gloom over on the SIRI thread. But, I would suggest that we consider what he has to say. It's never a bad thing to stay grounded and it can be good to at least consider what the doom sayers have to say.
    I've never followed Ben consistently, but he has been right a lot of times. He has probably been more correct than a lot of people...at least that has been my impression. I actually don't own SIRI anymore, so I pretty much keep out of there. I will pop in once in a while and stir up some shit...other than that, SIRI is too high priced anymore to wait and get beat up with. If I had kept mine from .05?, then it would be a different story.

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 09:47 AM #17
    I see our SPNGE is below 6 cents. I want some at that price! And then turn it 7 cents.

09-28-2009, 09:50 AM #18
    Had hopes of finally making a a positive post about this company. Actually thought I was going to make money here today,but it never happens with this stock. It is going to be stuck in the 50's forever,and never get out,(I hope not) same old same old.What a dog. Lovely post I read this morning as well,how Siri has a 34 percent chance to go under. I know,another negative post from another source,but people do read their articles.I think a lot of people are sick of this crap about how Siri was this and thated. It's about time for this stock to make a good move and not blame the auto people or another source for it's problem making a good move,right Mel? Sorry it's raining here as well.

09-28-2009, 09:55 AM #19
    I was watching it on lvl 2, Candleman --- there were no bids over 6 cents - and still isn't (as of this moment).

Hearing Romo in my head, I couldn't not pick more up...in the interest of improving my exit profits

...picked up 10k @ .0551

for the record, I'd be a helluva lot less inclined if they weren't popping up in the background of half the photos on the news -- I like companies that market their product...

QASP: hmmmm...

Frankly, I *was* considering picking up shares this morning to flip...in light of LT's posting regarding the buy back. Having considered this over the weekend, I pulled the buy order this morning and moved to the aforementioned SPNGEeee buy.

As mentioned previously, I just don't have a strong feeling of connection to flight schools...

Well, there's *that* and then there's the "what's up with the acquisitions that were *supposed* to close over a month ago!

but anyway...

Ramsey

I see our SPNGE is below 6 cents. I want some at that price! And then turn it 7 cents.

Mentor
    09-28-2009, 09:56 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by stkdn View Post
    Had hopes of finally making a a positive post about this company. Actually thought I was going to make money here today,but it never happens with this stock. It is going to be stuck in the 50's forever,and never get out,(I hope not) same old same old.What a dog. Lovely post I read this morning as well,how Siri has a 34 percent chance to go under. I know,another negative post from another source,but people do read their articles.I think a lot of people are sick of this crap about how Siri was this and thated. It's about time for this stock to make a good move and not blame the auto people or another source for it's problem making a good move,right Mel? Sorry it's raining here as well.
    Cheer up! The rain has got to stop soon. SIRI dropped to near 57 cents, but now it's up to almost 61. That's a great range to be buying and selling in. SIRI is going to be OK for the folks who hold it long. It will be fine. And for those that want a stock to trade that swings by a few cents each day, SIRI is good for those investors too.

I think all the bad press right now just makes this a great buying time for longs and shorts. We'll have a nice run upwards in the coming weeks as we come to the end of yet another quarter.

Page 2 of 63 12341252 ...