Page 22 of 22 ... 12202122
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    05-19-2010, 09:10 AM #211
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Dumbass, There is a difference between typos and incorrect spelling. Now while one is done because of going to fast, often faster then ones capabilities to type the other is because if asked specifically how to spell something he could not.

I would be the first to admit and have done so several times already, I suck at typing and my spelling is not the best. Even a twit like yourself havasucker should know what Siriusly long (incidently you misspelled "Siriusly long" IT IS NOT SPELLED, "S&L" (what the hell is this "&" even doing in there I mean that insinuates you are saying, siriusly "and" long, were did the "and" come from)) was talking about was that I used "hear" instead of "here". Something I have seen many do ON BLOG SITES, from Tyler to johnny irish to relmor to Brandon to (yes as I have just shown you havasucker) to ect. to ect. to ect. to ect., not only have I seen it done with the word "here" but "no" (actually spelled "know") or vise versa, the word "to" (actually spelled "two") or vise virsa, I cannot tell you how many times the word "too" should have been used instead of "to".

I would be the last person to say a word on a blog about spelling or being gramatical. That would implie I cared and I dont, not only because it is a blog but that would mean I better be perfect on it because if I cared so much about when others do it then I must care even more about myself, therefore If I (Yes havasucker "I" is capitalized) messed up I would have to look even more stupid because I truely could not blame it on anything else except being a dumb twit that did not know better. Do you get it havasucker, if you care so much about being gramatically correct then why so many mistakes from you. One could only surmize that you really dont understand that "I" should be capitalized or what this "&" means. You are the one that cares so much about being gramatically correct, right. So How do you explain your own errors except that you actually dont know you messed up.

P.S. This site has "spell checker" and if I cared I would have used it, except I have not used it even once. Thats because spell checker does not make you intelligent.

P.S.S. If that was the case you would not have brought politics to this thread in the first place.
    John, you really are a fruitcake and a liar.

Read your own post here. In the second paragraph, you hop all over Havakasha about his spelling and grammar. And then in the third paragraph, you say you'd be the last person to do such a thing. You even lie to yourself. And you hop all over him for referring to Siriuslylong as S&L. But you refer to Havakasha as havasucker in the same paragraph.

John, you operate using double standards and lies. And then you accuse others of doing the same thing. Son, you need to remember a simple logical thought. People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

The shame of all of this is that you have a very good logical and clear thinking mind when it comes to providing information about Sirius stock. But, you suck as far as most of your other thinking goes.
    Last edited by candleman; 05-19-2010 at 09:14 AM.

Legend
    05-19-2010, 09:56 AM #212
    S&L is a joke making a reference to the S and L savings bank scandal but nevermind its really not that important.

Let's just move this to the general chat category. i added a new word to the
    John/English dictionary and funny enough it's the word "lier" by John. lol
    Last edited by Havakasha; 05-19-2010 at 10:16 AM.

Guru
    05-19-2010, 01:18 PM #213
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    John, you really are a fruitcake and a liar.

Read your own post here. In the second paragraph, you hop all over Havakasha about his spelling and grammar. And then in the third paragraph, you say you'd be the last person to do such a thing. You even lie to yourself. And you hop all over him for referring to Siriuslylong as S&L. But you refer to Havakasha as havasucker in the same paragraph.

John, you operate using double standards and lies. And then you accuse others of doing the same thing. Son, you need to remember a simple logical thought. People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

The shame of all of this is that you have a very good logical and clear thinking mind when it comes to providing information about Sirius stock. But, you suck as far as most of your other thinking goes.

Dumbass only you and havasucker would not understand what I was doing there. Here because you are a twit I will tell you in plain words. I was teaching havasucker a lesson, that first this is a blog and there is a reason you dont talk about spelling or typos on a blog. First because noone REALLY cares if you make it out like you do then you better be perfect yourself because when your not (and believe me you wont be) you will get hit hard because you are the only one that seems to care so you must have made the mistake and were to dumb to catch and fix it, NOT THAT YOU DID NOT CARE TO FIX IT, BUT THAT YOU WERE TO DUMB TO NOTICE IT.

I call havasucker that because he is a sucker. that has been proven over and over again.

As for being a lier look you just said this:

"John, you operate using double standards and lies. And then you accuse others of doing the same thing. Son, you need to remember a simple logical thought. People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones."

Yet you did not notice that is EXACTLY what I was telling havasucker. So ether you are the biggest dumbass not to notice or a lier. Its one or the other take your pick.

Legend
    05-19-2010, 06:06 PM #214
    Oops he used the word "lier" again! Its actually liar. Lier has a completely different meaning as you can find out by reading up on it in the Chat thread.

P.S. Please take this to the Chat thread and stop any further disrupting of the stock thread. Thanks.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 05-19-2010 at 06:09 PM.

Guru
    05-20-2010, 01:33 PM #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Oops he used the word "lier" again! Its actually liar. Lier has a completely different meaning as you can find out by reading up on it in the Chat thread.

P.S. Please take this to the Chat thread and stop any further disrupting of the stock thread. Thanks.
    Havasucker, Like I said noone cares, except you. How many times have I told you; you have to capitalize "I" but YOU keep using the lower case "i". Dumbass Since you care so much you must NOT know that "I"needs to be capitalized. What do you need others to tell you that, If so then why dont you just check it out and ask candelman, I am sure he can be honest with AT LEAST YOU.

Legend
    05-20-2010, 03:08 PM #216
    Please follow instructions to take this to the Chat thread! Thank you.

Guru
    05-21-2010, 01:13 PM #217
    I dont like chat I like to pull pull the stupid crap you have said before and I can't do that in chat.

Legend
    05-21-2010, 07:16 PM #218
    Well i was surprised to find you in Chat.
    Do you wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day? LOL.

Guru
    05-25-2010, 04:32 PM #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Well i was surprised to find you in Chat.
    Do you wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day? LOL.

What the hell are you talking about? I still have not been in chat, or is that more disinformation you are putting out.

05-25-2010, 06:45 PM #220
    I thought this thread was about SIRIUS....I guess I was wrong...so, I will go back to the other sites. Great blog articles though by Spencer!

Page 22 of 22 ... 12202122